Europe Electric Vehicle Market Top Key Players - VW Group, BMW Group, Tesla Motors, PSA Group, Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance, Hyundai- KIA Motors, Sono Motors, Street Scooter GmbH
• In 2020 eV, sales in Europe grew by ~ 137% to 1.4 million units, the highest worldwide
• BVS included ~ 55% of total EV turnover in 2020 compared to 60% in 2019.ES of Jan 2021 , 26 BEB models are available for sale in Europe, compared to 231 in China and 28 in the USA.
• Hews (nonulugin) are the fastest growing segment, which grows well for ~ 1.1 million units in 2020, grows with a rate from 80% JOJ. Toyota has more than 65% market share of this Segment
• H2 infrastructure development and promotion of EU legislators relative to China, Japan and South Korea
Request For Sample@ https://bit.ly/2VJtetR
EUROPE ELECTRIC VEHICLE MARKET DYNAMICS
• The upcoming average limit of 95 g CO2 / km, WLTP emissions and almost charging network extension across Europe will address the range of fear and increase EV recording.
• Audi, PSA, BMW and Mercedes have a strong attachment of PHEVs in pipeline (more than 20 phevs in 2019-2022) to be manufactured according to Q2-2020 to meet the CO2 Regulation of 2021 95 GM / km.
• Post Covid to improve the automotive market have been introduced several subsidies that have encouraged the entire EV sales in Europe, which allows them to defeat China and to be the market leader in 2020.
EUROPE ELECTRIC VEHICLE MARKET SEGMENTATION
• BMW Group
• VW Group
• PSA Group
• Other OEMs
• Traction Motor
• Power Electronic (OBC, DC-DC Converter, Inverter, Motor Controller)
BY VEHICLE TYPE
• Passenger Car
• Light Commercial Vehicles
BY EV TYPE
• The European market is split between several OEMs and has healthy competition. Tesla only sells BEVs, while BMW's offering is PHEV only, with the exception of the BMW i3 and Mini Electric. The Renault-Nissan Alliance Mitsubishi has 3 best sellers and holds 15% of the market. The Tesla Model 3 was one of the most popular BEVs in 2019 and 2020.
• The VW brand, which accounts for 12% of the new car market in Europe, is still lagging behind in the development of electric vehicles, but has received a positive response with the upcoming launch of the ID3 all electric. Hatchback. New models based on the MEB platform will be launched on the market, including vans, crossovers, etc.
• Volvo has 25% of sales on the electrified market and plans to increase this percentage in the coming years. The PSA Group also launched several connected vehicles to the market and also met with a great response in the market.
ELECTRIC CAR MANUFACTURERS
• VW Group
• BMW Group
• Tesla Motors
• PSA Group
• Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance
• Hyundai- KIA Motors
• Sono Motors
• StreetScooter GmbH
Read More Information: https://mobilityforesights.com/product/europe-electric-vehicle-market/
Company Name: Mobility Foresights
Contact Person: Kunal Roy
Email: Send Email
Address: P3&P4, HAL 3rd Stage
We are among the very few market research firms globally, specialized in mobility domain(s). Our zone of research entails automotive, aerospace, marine, locomotive, logistics and construction & agricultural equipment. We deal in syndicated research, custom research and consumer research for all the above domains mentioned.
We envision the future of mobility every single day, following mobility domains is not just our profession rather it’s our passion. We are here, just to serve you in the most ideal way and your fulfillment is above everything else.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
You can edit or delete your press release Europe Electric Vehicle Market Top Key Players - VW Group, BMW Group, Tesla Motors, PSA Group, Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance, Hyundai- KIA Motors, Sono Motors, Street Scooter GmbH here
News-ID: 2396021 • Views: 117
More Releases from Mobility Foresights
Air To Air Refueling Market Top Key Players - Thales Group, Boeing Company, L3Ha …
Refueling in an airplane is nothing new, but the technology has advanced significantly since the first airborne refueling operation. Moving gasoline from a tank to another aircraft by air refueling or air refueling is called air refueling (receiver). Airborne refueling has been used by military aircraft for almost a century. Airborne refueling, often known as airborne refueling, is the transfer of gasoline from a refueling aircraft to another aircraft. The
Bus Seats Market Top Key Players - Harita Seating Systems, Franz Kiel GmbH, Comm …
The reclining market is expected to generate higher returns than other types of seats on the market during the forecast period. Reclining seats are flexible and comfortable for long-distance travel; There is also a high demand for these seats from bus manufacturers. The conventional passenger seat market is expected to grow second fastest over the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to have the largest share of the bus seat
Home Elevator Market Top Key Players - Mitsubishi Electric, Access Elevator Inc, …
The Home Elevator Market works according to personal requirements and technology to enhance vertical or ultimately horizontal mobility solutions in a residential or commercial space. One or more people can navigate vertically up and down the floors of a home using a home elevator, similar to that of a department store, large office building, or airport. Some are designed to be used while seated, but others can be used while
Satellite Communication System Market Top Key Players - SES S.A., Viasat, Inc., …
Satellites are space relay stations for transmitting voice, image and data. You can meet the global communication needs of military, government and commercial organizations as they offer affordable, scalable and highly reliable broadcast services that can easily reach multiple locations in wide geographic regions. Transmissions made possible by satellite communication systems can bypass the often imperfect and unstable terrestrial infrastructure in the world. By using satellites, companies can quickly and easily
More Releases for Europe
Synthetic Biology Market – Europe
Synthetic Biology Market Europe is expected to reach USD XX Billion by 2026 from USD XX Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of XX% (Detailed analysis of the market CAGR is provided in the report). Synthetic biology has expanded into various interdisciplinary fields that may be defined as the combination of artificial design and engineering to produce biological systems, chemicals or living organisms. Synthetic biology is also used for improving applications
Europe Wooden Doors Market
Europe Wooden Doors Market https://www.qandqmarketresearch.com/reports/wooden-doors-market-78 This report studies the Wooden Doorsmarket status and outlook of Europe and major countries, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in Europe and major countries, and splits the Wooden Doors market by product type and applications/end industries. The global Wooden Doors market is valued at XX million USD in 2018 and is expected to reach XX million
Europe Radiotherapy Market
The Europe Radiotherapy Market research report consists of a primary and secondary research along with an in-depth analysis of the quantitative and qualitative aspects by the expert industry analysts and professionals, leading management bodies, to gain a profound insight of the industry as well as the industry performance. The Europe Radiotherapy Market report presents a lucid picture of the current industry landscape, including the historical and projected market size, based
Europe Business Assembly
The Europe Business Assembly (EBA) is an international corporation for the evolution and implementation of economic and social development. The company was established in April 2000 and its history shows a plethora of promising initiatives, creative growth and professional victories. EBA’s activity demonstrates the capabilities and power of professional partnership. The year 2000 saw the beginning and the foundation of EBA with the signing of the memorandum of cooperation and
Smartsourcing in Eastern Europe
In 2008 the outsourcing business of Eastern Europe was estimated at nearly $2 billion, representing just a tiny fraction of the global IT outsourcing market, estimated at about $386 billion. According to the Gartner Dataquest predictions, in the next four years Eastern Europe is expected to outstrip the rest of the offshore market concentrated mainly in the “classical” locations like India. By 2010 Eastern Europe’s IT outsourcing market share is
Home Control conquers Europe
European Home Control Summit attracts participation from leading International companies and organizations 29. February 2008 - Copenhagen/Frankfurt - The first European Wireless Home Control Summit on 9 April 2008, taking place parallel to Light + Building, features leading companies such as Merten, Horstmann, Danfoss, and market researcher Parks Associates as well as publicly funded organizations like the Danish Energy Saving Trust (DEST) presenting the newest trends, products and market strategies pertaining