Automotive 3D Printing Market Top Key Players - Jaguar Land Rover, Bentley Motors Limited, Porsche Motors, General Motors ( GE ), Aston Martin, RD Limited, Lamborghini Motors, Chrysler Fiat Group, Ford Motor Company, Volkswagen Auto Europa
The creation of a 3D printed object is achieved using additive processes. In an additive process an object is made by laying down successive layers of fabric until the thing is made. Each of those layers is often seen as a thinly sliced cross-section of the thing.
Request For Sample@ https://bit.ly/3lqL2Tt
GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE 3D PRINTING MARKET DYNAMICS
• As the Global automotive industry moves far away from the interior combustion engines toward electric vehicles, 3D printing rises as an answer which will speed up development and transform the way we glance at the planning of car components.
• Reducing weight has long been a goal in vehicles powered by combustion engines to assist in decreasing fuel consumption and emissions. In electric vehicles, reduced weight still plays a task in lowering energy consumption and thus increasing golf range with a given battery. But there's another consideration. As of 2020, several EV projects are using 3D printing in development and production.
• The automotive industry was one among the very first adopters of 3D printing for rapid prototyping. Now, automakers have identified indirect (e.g. moulds) and direct part production because the ultimate value proposition for AM. This shift focused reveals one exciting trend: automotive and 3D printing OEMs are heading down the road to digital production.
GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE 3D PRINTING MARKET SEGMENTATION
The Global Automotive 3D Printing Market can be segmented into following categories for further analysis.
By Automotive Industrial Application
• Prototyping and Tooling
• Research Development and Innovation
• Manufacturing Complex Components
• Internal Engine based Components
• Exterior Component Manufacturing
By Technology Haulage Type
• Selective Laser Sintering
• Selective Laser Melting
• Direct metal Laser Sintering
• Electron Beam Melting
• Fused Deposition Modelling
• Laminated Object manufacturing
• 3 Dimensional Inkjet Printing
By Material Categorization Type
• Metal Based Manufacturing
• Polymer based Manufacturing
• Other Manufacturing materials
• Alloys based materials
By Vehicular Usage Type
• Light Motor Vehicles
• Light Commercial Vehicles
• Specialized Vehicles
• Heavy Commercial Vehicles
By Regional Classification
• Asia Pacific Region – APAC
• Middle East and Gulf Region
• Africa Region
• North America Region
• Europe Region
• Latin America and Caribbean Region
RECENT MARKET TECHNOLOGICAL TRENDS IN GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE 3D PRINTING MARKET
• Companies and research institutions, alike, are working hard to translate 3D printing into industrialized, highly automated production processes for car manufacturing. Increased collaboration is especially evident within the number of projects launched recently.
• As the world enters a replacement era of connected vehicles, the amount of electronic devices, like sensors and antennae within the vehicle, is increasing. With this increase comes a greater need for designing and producing smaller, more complex electronics.
• The advancements in AM systems for electronics unlock the chance to embed these sensors directly into mechanical components and therefore the structure of vehicles. This approach can cause higher reliability and longer lifetime compared to conventionally assembled sensors.
• The Global Automotive 3D Printing Market Industry has started seeing considerable development in terms of implementing better requirements of sustainable designing. For the past few decades, 3D printing within the automotive industry was primarily employed by carmakers to make automotive prototypes to see their form and fit.
• High detail, smooth and accurate 3D printed scale models are fairly often utilized in the automotive industry to demonstrate designs and ideas of latest vehicles. Like in many other industries, prototyping is an especially important a part of the manufacturing process within the automotive sector.
• Jaguar Land Rover
• Bentley Motors Limited
• Porsche Motors
• General Motors ( GE )
• Aston Martin
• RD Limited
• Lamborghini Motors
• Chrysler Fiat Group
• Ford Motor Company
• Volkswagen Auto Europa
Read More Information: https://mobilityforesights.com/product/automotive-3d-printing-market/
Company Name: Mobility Foresights
Contact Person: Kunal Roy
Email: Send Email
Address: P3&P4, HAL 3rd Stage
We are among the very few market research firms globally, specialized in mobility domain(s). Our zone of research entails automotive, aerospace, marine, locomotive, logistics and construction & agricultural equipment. We deal in syndicated research, custom research and consumer research for all the above domains mentioned.
We envision the future of mobility every single day, following mobility domains is not just our profession rather it’s our passion. We are here, just to serve you in the most ideal way and your fulfillment is above everything else.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Automotive 3D Printing Market Top Key Players - Jaguar Land Rover, Bentley Motors Limited, Porsche Motors, General Motors ( GE ), Aston Martin, RD Limited, Lamborghini Motors, Chrysler Fiat Group, Ford Motor Company, Volkswagen Auto Europa here
News-ID: 2394202 • Views: 89
More Releases from Mobility Foresights
Electric Bus Market Top Key Players - BYD – China, Yutong – China, Proterra, …
Moving to a fleet of electric buses requires an understanding of the technology. Electric bus market design and required infrastructure depend on the application scenarios. Battery size will vary based on driving cycle, terrain, and other operating conditions. The choice of battery system depends on the operating conditions of the vehicle. The cost depends on the bus and battery size, battery type and load capacity. Electric bus market is also
Europe E-Bike Market Top Key Players - Riese & Muller, BMW, Focus, Kalkhoff, Hai …
Due to the current COVID19 situation, Europeans largely avoid public transport. Europe E-bike market is a safe, convenient and affordable alternative to public transport. Compared to other modes of transport, e-bikes are easy to charge and require no additional investment in supporting infrastructure. And that will be a big advantage for increasing e-bike sales in Europe. The two most important issues in the Europe e-bike market are the motor
India Electric Vehicle Market Top Key Players – MG, Mahindra, Tata, Hyundai, M …
The India Electric Vehicle Market is estimated at $ XX billion in 2020. The Indian electric vehicle battery market alone is worth an estimated $ XX billion. In 2020, Hero Electric, Okinawa, Ampere and Ather occupied the market for selling two-wheeled electric vehicles. In terms of passenger cars, the biggest players were Tata, Mahindra and MG. The three-wheeler market involved a large segment of unorganized players as well as
Canada Electric Vehicle Market Top Key Players – Tesla, GM, Hyundai, Kia, Ford …
Canada electric vehicle market is estimated at $ XX billion in 2020. The Canadian electric vehicle battery market alone is valued at $ XX billion. In 2020, the Toyota Prius PHEV, Tesla Model 3 and Hyundai Ioniq were Canada's best-selling electric vehicles. Chevrolet Bolt EV, Volkswagen ID4, Nissan Ariya and Ford Mustang Mach E are just some of the cars that will hit the Canadian market in 2021. Request For
More Releases for Region
US Men’s Underwear Market 2026 |Industry Key Regions : Northeast, West region, …
As the large amount of data is being generated everyday by companies all over the world, a new research study titled “Men’s Underwear Market: Increasing Number of Metrosexual Men in the U.S. Anticipated to Fuel Revenue Growth of the Boxer Shorts Segment During the Forecast Period: U.S. Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026” has been generated and recently added into the vast database of Market Research Reports Search Engine (MRRSE).
Phenylbutazone Market Region-based Analysis by 2025
Global Phenylbutazone Market: Snapshot The phenylbutazone market has hit a road-block due to its disapproval from the country-wide market in the U.S. However, phenylbutazone, which are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) that are useful in treating pain, fever, menstrual cramps, arthritis, and other inflammations in human body, continue to be used in other parts of the World. Moreover, these drugs are also used by the veterinary department, wherein 23 actively marketed phenylbutazone
Gin Market Lucrative Segmentation by Region
Future Market Insights (FMI) delivers key insights on the India gin market in its latest report titled “Gin Market: India Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2015 - 2025”. Revenue from the India gin market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 2.8% during the forecast period due to various factors, regarding which FMI offers fundamental insights in detail in this report. On the basis of product type, the market has
Hadoop Market Asia Pacific Most Lucrative Region
The vast shortage of data analysts capable of analyzing big data and the rising popularity of data analytics for uncovering unknown data correlations, hidden consumption patterns, market trends, and consumer preferences have strengthened the position of Hadoop in business circles in the past few years, points TMR. Hadoop is now considered an excellent substitute to human resources for effective data analysis and continues to expand its array of end-use industries. The
Somatostatin Market Manufacturers, Region, Application and Forecast
MRC announces the addition of new study based research report on Somatostatin market to their suite of offerings. Where the Somatostatin market is heading? If you are involved in Somatostatin sector, the report brings to your attention a basic overview of the Somatostatin market with market definition, classification, applications, segmentation, plans, manufacturing processes, product specifications, cost structures, regional analysis, and value chain analysis. Equipped with all vital stats and information
Asian Markets Bouncing Back Across the Region
Jul. 31, 2013 - HONG KONG -- Japan´s Nikkei Average is up 1.5%, breaking a four day losing streak that brought the average to a 30 day low. South Korea´s Kospi finished up almost 1% and the Shanghai Composite posted a minimal gain of 0.7% as did the Hang Seng in Hong Kong with a gain of 0.5%. The S&P /ASX 200 in Australia were down in morning trading, but