Silver Nitrate Market Report Examines Latest Trends and Key Drivers Supporting Growth Till 2027
• Silver nitrate is an inorganic chemical compound that is manufactured by dissolving silver in nitric acid. It exists in the form of colorless transparent rhombic tabular crystal.
• Silver nitrate appears to be a white crystalline solid that is non-hygroscopic in nature. It is soluble in water and ammonia.
• Silica nitrate is widely utilized as a cauterizing, sclerosing, and an anti-microbial agent in medical and pharmaceutical industries. It is used in precipitation of chlorine, bromine, and iodine-cyanide in analytical chemistry. Silica nitrate is employed as silver plating material in the electroplating industry. It is also utilized to manufacture several coloring agents such as dyes and inks. Small amount of silica nitrate is used in ceramic, electronics, and explosive industries.
USP and ACS grades to offer attractive opportunities
• In terms of grade, the silver nitrate market can be segmented into silver nitrate ACS grade, silver nitrate USP grade, silver nitrate technical grade, and others. The silver nitrate ACS grade segment is estimated to hold a major share of the global silver nitrate market in the near future.
• Silver nitrate as a cauterizing or sclerosing agent and is gaining popularity in the medical & healthcare industry
• USP grade silver nitrate is widely utilized in pharmaceutical and biotechnology applications. It is used as a cauterizing agent to regulate growth, prevent bleeding, and protect against infection. It is also employed in clinics to remove warts, skin tags, verrucae, and excess granular tissues. USP grade silver nitrate is utilized in nose surgery and haemostasis to cauterize superficial blood vessels that cause bleeding. Moreover, it is used in dentistry applications to remove aphthous ulcers.
• It is also employed as antiseptic, disinfectant, and an anti-microbial agent in the medical industry. Furthermore, it is used in podiatric application to kill cells in nail beds and in wound healing applications in order to deter microbial growth.
• Demand for USP grade silver nitrate to be used in medical & healthcare applications is expected to increase in the near future, owing to its cauterizing and anti-bacterial properties
• Increase in research & development activities in the field of medicine and pharmaceuticals in the U.S. and China is likely to provide significant opportunity to the manufacturers of silver nitrate in the near future
High demand for silver nitrate in medical industry to boost silver nitrate market
• Based on end-use industry, the silver nitrate market can be segregated into photography & jewelry, medical & healthcare, glass, electronics, and others. The photography & jewelry segment accounts for a significant share of the global silver nitrate market.
• Silver nitrate is blended with halide salts of potassium or sodium to produce insoluble silver halide. This insoluble silver halide is utilized to process photographic films. However, a decline in usage of photographic films in professional cameras and an increase in preference for digital photography among users have hampered the demand for silver nitrate that is used in processing photographic films.
• Moreover, the medical & healthcare segment is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to high usage of silver nitrate as cauterizing and antibacterial agent.
• Silver nitrate is also utilized to manufacture few silver-based explosives, such as fulminate, acetylide, or azide, through a precipitation reaction
Purchase A Report- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=67607<ype=S
Asia Pacific anticipated to dominate the global silver nitrate market
• In terms of region, the silver nitrate market can be divided into five prime regions comprising North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
• North America is a leading consumer of silver nitrate, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Rising demand for silver nitrate as cauterizing agent in developed economies such as the U.S. and Canada is expected to propel the demand for silver nitrate during the forecast period.
• Asia Pacific is the major producer of silver nitrate. China manufactures substantial amount of silver nitrate and exports it to the developed countries. However, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to a rise in industrialization in countries such as China and India. Production capacity expansions by chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturers in China are likely to boost the demand for silver nitrate in the country in the next few years.
• Advancements in medicine and the advent of electroplating technologies are likely to drive the demand for silver nitrate in Asia Pacific in the near future.
• Rising FDI investment in the medical industry in developing economies of Asia Pacific is also a key factor that is likely to fuel the market in the region during the forecast period.
• Emergence of stringent regulations against silver nitrate grades in medical and food applications across Europe is anticipated to hamper the demand for silver nitrate in the region
Get Trending Report- https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/manufacturers-in-pvc-coated-fabrics-market-strive-for-novel-formulations-for-optimizing-performance-in-end-use-industries-valuation-to-touch-mark-of-us-7-bn-by-2031-tmr-301317273.html
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Silver Nitrate Market Report Examines Latest Trends and Key Drivers Supporting Growth Till 2027 here
News-ID: 2388079 • Views: 144
More Releases from Transparency Market Research
Exclusive Strategic Report on Centrifugal Fan Wheels Market to Eclipse USD 500 M …
COVID-safe Ventilation Prevents Disease Transmission in Buildings, Workplaces As coronavirus restrictions are being relaxed in countries such as China, Australia, Israel, and New Zealand, there is a need for COVID-safe ventilation at workplaces and factories as staff and other individuals return to work. Apart from focusing on essential industries including power generation, oil & gas, and steel sectors, companies in the global centrifugal fan wheels market are diversifying their products and
Future Analysis and Scope of Ammonium Sulfate Market to Drive Huge Growth betwee …
Companies Ensure Business Continuity in Fertilizer Supply during COVID-19 Pandemic Although most companies are facing a slowdown in business activities, companies in the India ammonium sulfate market such as the Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited or FACT have administered record profit despite the COVID-19 pandemic. Such findings are grabbing the attention of Indian manufacturers who are increasing efforts to ensure business continuity in fertilizer supply and additive supply. As such, third
Analysis on the Global Performance Minerals Additives Market (2020-2024) by Usag …
Mission-critical Projects in Packaging Create Business Opportunities during COVID-19 Crisis The coronavirus pandemic has affected almost all end markets, whilst not sparing the performance minerals additives market. Performance minerals additives are virtually found in all applications of construction, packaging, and automotive industries. However, the growth of these industries is affecting the performance minerals additives market. In order to stay afloat during the COVID-19 outbreak, manufacturers are focusing on essential industries such
Revenue Growth of the Cyclic Olefin Copolymers Market to be Influenced by Growin …
COC Proving Better Alternative to PC, PMMA Cyclic olefin copolymers (COC) are high-temperature polymers with exceptional optical properties, reliable chemical and heat resistance, and superior dimensional stability. Since its introduction decades ago, it has become a popularly used material in medical and packaging applications. The remarkably high purity and distinct properties of COC have made it the dominant material in advanced diagnostic and microfluidic utilization. The use of cyclic olefin copolymers
More Releases for Asia
Asia IVD Market
According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, the Asia Pacific In-vitro diagnostics market was valued at $12.9 billion in 2015, and is expected to reach $19.0 billion registering a CAGR of 5.6% during 2016 to 2022. The report offers a detailed analysis of the key segments, top investment pockets, changing dynamics, market size & estimations, and competitive scenario. Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1256 The Asia-Pacific IVD market is
RAMPF Korea – Producing in Asia for Asia
Joint Venture for the Asian markets – The international RAMPF Group has realigned the cooperation with its long-standing partner Orient Dosiertechnik from Korea with the founding of RAMPF Korea Co., Ltd. The new company based in Hwaseong City is developing and producing mixing and dispensing systems specifically for the Asian markets. Within the framework of the new joint venture based in Hwaseong City, mixing and dispensing systems are being developed and
LIXIL Asia Presents Asia Pacific Property Awards
Through its power brands GROHE and American Standard, LIXIL Asia signs a three-year deal to become the Headline Sponsor of the Asia Pacific Property Awards from 2019 until 2022. 23rd January 2019: The International Property Awards, first established in 1993, are open to residential and commercial property professionals from around the globe. They celebrate the highest levels of achievement by companies operating within the architecture, interior design, real estate and property
MES: Expansion in Asia
Berlin, November 24, 2014: Model Engineering Solutions (MES), the Berlin-based specialist for model-based software development, has significantly expanded its business in Asia. In recent years, MES has built up a network of local partners in Japan, Korea, China, and India in order to benefit from the growing market and increasing interest in model-based development and ISO 26262 in Asia. Asia: Driving force in the automotive industry The automotive industry continues
Undersea Defence Technology Asia, UDT Asia 2011
Latest Military Diving Technologies featured in UDT Asia Equipping Asia’s navies with the latest diving technology for asymmetric warfare and operations SINGAPORE, 17 October 2011 - Naval diving and underwater special operations is a field that is seeing increased attention and investment amongst navies in Asia. Units such as the Indonesian Navy‟s KOPASKA, the Republic of Singapore Navy‟s Naval Diving Unit (NDU), the Royal Malaysian Navy‟s PASKAL are increasingly utilising specialised equipment for conducting
UDT Asia 2011
Clarion Events hosts the Undersea Defence Technology (UDT) Asia 2011 conference and exhibition to bring senior naval and industry personnel together to cover underwater developments in the region Singapore, May 30 – Clarion Events is hosting UDT Asia on 30 November – 1 December 2011. The event brings together the undersea defence community in Asia, featuring top regional naval speakers, who will be addressing the latest underwater requirements for Asian navies. According