Art & Museum Lighting Market Size, Status and Top Manufacturers 2021- Signify NV_, OsRam Licht AG, ERCO GmbH, Inesa Lighting
The art & museum lighting is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.23% over the forecast period 2020-2025.
- The increasing investment to refurbish or upgrade the electric lighting systems within museums and art galleries to attain significant cost savings, both in terms of energy reduction and reducing ongoing maintenance costs and growing demand for electing lighting system with a smart control system that can respond to occupancy or user preference are the major factors driving the growth of the art & museum lighting market.
- Museums and galleries consume significant amounts of energy to maintain an internal environment to protect and preserve their collections. As per the Arup report, the use of lighting within both exhibitions and back of house areas can account for 20% of the energy consumption, and in order to reduce the cost, most of the museums are using efficient luminaires.
- The museums and art galleries biggest challenge is to balance the energy savings and lighting quality over the displays as expected by the artist. Most of the times the lure of significant energy savings can sometimes lead to compromised lighting quality being. Hence, most of the market vendors are providing comprehensive lighting design service, from initial strategic advice and concept development through to construction documents and on-site support.
Top leading Manufacturers Profiled in Art & Museum Lighting Market Report are: Signify NV_, OsRam Licht AG, ERCO GmbH, Inesa Lighting (Pty) Ltd., iGuzzini illuminazione S.p.A, BEGAÊGantenbrink-LeuchtenÊKG_, LumenpulseÊGroup_, Acuity Brands Inc._, TargettiÊSankey S.p.A._, FeiloÊSylvania Group
Request for PDF Brochure:
Regional Analysis for Art & Museum Lighting Market:
For a comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the global Art & Museum Lighting market is analyzed across key geographies namely the United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, Central & South America. Each of these regions is analyzed based on market findings across major countries in these regions for a macro-level understanding of the market.
Europe is Expected to Experience Significant Growth
- The region has more than 20,000 and the average spending for new lighting every five to ten years is estimated to be worth around EUR 50,000 and thus is expected to grow significantly in the studied period.
- Europe is home to seventeen of the largest museums in the world and seven of them are located in London, three in Paris and in Madrid, two in Barcelona, and one each in Rome and Florence. Such an environment has created the perfect space for many European and well as international companies to operate on the niche market, among them, Erco and iGuzzini are the leaders.
- Additionally, the changing regulations for energy efficiency requirements and other factors for almost all lamps sold in Europe, such as bulb lifetime and warm-up time is expected to fuel the market in the future. For instance, from 1st September 2021, the existing rules outlined in (EC) No 244/2009, (EC) No 245/2009 and (EU) No 1194/2012 will be replaced by new requirements for light sources and separate control gears under Regulation for ecodesign requirements for light sources and separate control gears (EU) 2019/2020. According to the new regulation, most halogen lamps and the traditional fluorescent tube lighting will be phased-out from September 2023 onwards.
Avail Discount at-
- June 2020 - Lumenpulse expanded the Lumencove Nano 2.0 to include two new optical distributions while maintaining its size, efficiency, and durability. Its slim profile (1.4 inches - 300 mm) helps keep the source unseen without compromising its distinct quality of light. The new Linear Narrow Flood provides a linear push of light, draws attention to architectural highlights, and the new Tilted Asymmetric Wallwash evenly washes complex curves to highlight architectural elements and details such as vaulted, domed, and angled ceilings.
- May 2020 - Osram released Synios S 2222 product family that offers customers compact, high-quality LEDs, individualized lighting solutions. It is suitable for a wide range of applications, from customized lighting solutions for electronic devices, ambient lighting for trains and planes to high-quality architectural lighting. They are available in six colors (blue, green, red, white, yellow, deep red,) and can be combined to create more.
What is the Impact of Covid-19 Outbreak on the Art & Museum Lighting?
- Optimistic Scenario: COVID-19 is contained by May or June, With Normalcy returning to global operations through the End of Q2.
- Conservative Scenario: COVID-19 Remains Prevalent, with Continued Impacts Lasting into Q4.
- Estimated Impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Epidemic on the Global Art & Museum Lighting.
- Art & Museum Lighting Market Size in 2021
- Corporate Strategy the Manufacturers Should Be Thinking About Right Now.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Art & Museum Lighting market:
- What are the recent developments and government policies?
- What are the top trends in the Art & Museum Lighting market?
- What is the growth rate of the market?
- Which Is the Most potential market segment?
- Which are the top industry players in the Art & Museum Lighting market?
- Which region would offer high growth for vendors in the market?
Purchase this Report at-
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2021 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
We Offer Customization On Report Based On Specific Client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Art & Museum Lighting Market Size, Status and Top Manufacturers 2021- Signify NV_, OsRam Licht AG, ERCO GmbH, Inesa Lighting here
News-ID: 2328673 • Views: 503
More Releases from Market Insights Reports
Aerial Firefighting Market By Product Type, End-Users/Application, In-Depth Anal …
The Aerial Firefighting Market study inspects changing market trends, major segments, top investment pockets, value chain, competitive landscape, and regional scenario in great detail. The Aerial Firefighting Market studies analyses growth rate, product price, profit, capacity, production, supply, demand, market growth rate, and forecast through 2027 for the world's major regions. The Aerial Firefighting Market is expected to register a CAGR of 2.9% over the forecast period 2021 – 2027. The
Demolition Machines Market Study Offering Insights on Latest Advancements, Trend …
The Demolition Machines Market study inspects changing market trends, major segments, top investment pockets, value chain, competitive landscape, and regional scenario in great detail. The Demolition Machines Market studies analyses growth rate, product price, profit, capacity, production, supply, demand, market growth rate, and forecast through 2027 for the world's major regions. The Demolition Machines Market is expected to register a CAGR of 2.5% over the forecast period 2021 – 2027. The
Home Water Filtration Unit Market Research and Development with Growth Analysis …
The Home Water Filtration Unit Market study inspects changing market trends, major segments, top investment pockets, value chain, competitive landscape, and regional scenario in great detail. The Home Water Filtration Unit Market studies analyses growth rate, product price, profit, capacity, production, supply, demand, market growth rate, and forecast through 2027 for the world's major regions. The Home Water Filtration Unit Market is expected to register a CAGR of 15.4% over the
Marijuana Drying and Curing Equipment Market By Product Type, End-Users/Applicat …
The Marijuana Drying and Curing Equipment Market study inspects changing market trends, major segments, top investment pockets, value chain, competitive landscape, and regional scenario in great detail. The Marijuana Drying and Curing Equipment Market studies analyses growth rate, product price, profit, capacity, production, supply, demand, market growth rate, and forecast through 2027 for the world's major regions. The Marijuana Drying and Curing Equipment Market is expected to register a CAGR of
More Releases for Museum
Happy International Museum Day
Art is subjective and has been a part of our lives for thousands of years. It has witnessed changes, alterations, and censoring, yet it has prevailed. Art has withstood the test of time and it has seen civilizations rise and fall. We at Gavagai wanted to pay homage to museum day by analyzing museums that are specialized in art from different eras! The journey will start in ancient Peru and end
“Future Museum”: innovation network for museums
Fraunhofer IAO and MUSEUM BOOSTER explore potential for implementing cutting-edge technologies Fraunhofer IAO and MUSEUM BOOSTER will launch an innovation network for museums in July 2019. The goal of the Future Museum project is to assist museums in applying cutting-edge know-how and to create a network of museum leaders, public authorities, donors and suppliers for the exchange of ideas and for collaboration. Today’s museum visitors are looking for an experience. Museums are
Monika Thiele at the German Textile Museum
GALERIE SUPPER is happy to announce that Monika Thiele, who is represented by us, will be participating in the group exhibition StickBILDER at the German Textile Museum in Krefeld. The exhibition presents important positions of international contemporary textile art. In addition to ten selected works by Monika Thiele, art by Brunhild Mauss, Gisoo Kim, Katharina Wilke and Victoria Martini will be on view. The artist will be present at the
Bjorlee Museum Window Replacement
HomeRite of Baltimore LLC successfully completes window replacements at the historic Bjorlee Museum Baltimore, MD. April 5, 2012 – HomeRite of Baltimore LLC (HomeRite) proudly announces the successful completion of window replacement work at the Maryland School for the Deaf, Frederick Campus, Bjorlee Museum. The work was performed under a contract with Maryland’s Department of General Services (DGS). A Final Completion Certificate was issued by the Department of General
H.E.H. The Nizam’s Museum Inaugurates the City Museum wing
Hyderabad, 11th March, 2012: H.E.H. The Nizam’s Museum has inaugurated the City Museum wing today. The Nizam’s Museum is located at Purani Haveli which holds a special place for the Asaf Jahis, the dynasty of the Nizams of Hyderabad. The museum was inaugurated by the Chief Guest -------------------- The event was graced by ------------------------ The museum, covering an area of over -------- was built in without disturbing the landscape which
eMotion - Psychogeographic Museum Cartography
Swiss Academy of Art and Design together with Ubisense integrate precise real-time location and biometric sensors to research art museum experience In a unique setting at the Kunstmuseum St. Gallen in Switzerland, the Basel Academy of Art and Design has implemented a solution which monitors museum visitors as they move through the exhibition, providing new insights into emotional and cognitive reactions to art objects Dortmund, St. Gallen, July 22 2009 - eMotion