Sustainability in Travel and Tourism Market Seeking Excellent Growth | Marriott, Accor, Melia, Aeroflot
Sustainability in Travel and Tourism - Thematic Research
Sustainability in Travel and Tourism Market Seeking Excellent Growth | Marriott, Accor, Melia, Aeroflot
Latest publication on 'Sustainability in Travel and Tourism - Thematic Research' is added in HTF MI research reporsitory provides in-depth analysis, Competitive scenario, and future market trends and strategies. The regional analysis includes countries like USA, Germany, China, France, Japan, South Korea, UK, BeNeLux, Nordic Nations, Middle East & Africa and many other countries along with major players profiled such as Air France-KLM, TUI, Marriott, Accor, Melia, Aeroflot, Airbnb, Cedar Fair, Ardent Leisure, IndiGo, Costa Cruises, Walt Disney. The Market has witnessed continuous growth in the past few years and is projected to see some stability post Q2,2020 and may grow further during forecast year 2021-2026
Access sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/3183983-sustainability-in-travel-and-tourism-thematic-research
Sustainability has been a major theme in the Travel & Tourism sector for a number of years. However, it is now becoming a necessity for tourism companies to incorporate sustainability into operations, and it is an aspect of business that will continue to grow in importance year by year. Pre-COVID-19, tourism was one of the most powerful and fastest growing sectors in the world. Robust growth in international travel has brought with it unsustainable impacts, which have pushed the issue of sustainability to the forefront of many companies’ agendas, due to governmental and consumer pressure. Travel & Tourism is a sector that is often scrutinized in terms of its progress on sustainability as its development has regularly been accommodated for at the sacrifice of the environment, local communities and sometimes SMEs (Small and medium-sized enterprises).
This thematic research report takes an in-depth look at sustainability in Travel & Tourism. The players section outlines the main companies that are experiencing success in this theme, as well as the companies that are lagging in terms of sustainability. A thematic briefing then looks at the three main pillars of sustainability: environmental, social and governance. These pillars are then discussed in relation to Travel and Tourism, assessing the impacts on different industries. Specific technology, macroeconomic and enterprise trends that have been shaped by the push for sustainability are then outlined. Additionally, company case studies and recommendations are included for CEOs and senior executives, detailing individual cases of how travel and tourism companies are either leading or lagging in this theme.
“Adapting operations and creating initiatives to address environmental, social and governance issues allows companies to benefit from an array of advantages, such as improved positioning in the consumer’s mindset and a long-term reduction in operating costs.
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/3183983-sustainability-in-travel-and-tourism-thematic-research
- According to GlobalData’s Job Analytics Database, active jobs involved in the theme of sustainability increased by (xx) between 4 February 2021 and 1 March 2021, showcasing how the increased demand for sustainability from consumers and national governments is being translated in to new job openings based around sustainability in the tourism sector. This increased demand is also being translated in to company filings in the tourism sector. According to GlobalData’s filings analytics database, ‘sustainability’ was the fourth most mentioned theme in 2020, with (xx) mentions, this was an (xx) increase from the previous year, illustrating its rapidly growing importance from a company point of view.
- Venice and Prague are not the only cities to have recently unveiled strategies to enhance social sustainability through potentially attracting higher value tourists. However, these cities are somewhat dependent on inbound tourism and a large portion of their visitors have always been lower value tourists that can bring negative impacts with them. City officials should be careful not to completely shut out these visitor types as they provide a valuable and reliable stream of income for the whole of the city.
- The evolution of smart cities will continue to shape sustainability in urban areas from a tourism perspective. Internet-of-Things (IoT) is the key technological point for the development of smart urban environments through the use of aggregated data, integrated in a single decisional platform. By using this technology to gather urban data and improve performance and management, cities can rapidly improve performance in relation to sustainability. Examples related to tourism include smart solutions for parking and highway speed controls. Smart cities also provide mobility and resource allocation through the use of big data, allowing city officials to be proactive instead of reactive, which helps to minimize the risk of future unsustainable impacts.
- This report provides an overview of sustainability in Travel & Tourism.
- It identifies the strong link between sustainability and Travel & Tourism, outlined through the ESG framework.
- This report provides a detailed industry analysis of sustainability in Travel & Tourism, discussing major technology, macroeconomic and enterprise trends.
- We highlight companies leading and lagging in sustainability, such as Melia, Air France-KLM and TUI.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the impact of sustainability on the tourism industry, using the widely adopted ESG framework and examples to help you understand how you can adapt and understand this theme.
- Assess the strategies that companies are adopting when operating sustainably.
- Discover companies that are lagging in this space.
- To view real-world case studies and trends created by the push for sustainability from across the Travel & Tourism sector.
- GlobalData’s thematic research ecosystem is a single, integrated global research platform that provides an easy-to-use framework for tracking all themes across all companies in all sectors. It has a proven track record of identifying the important themes early, enabling companies to make the right investments ahead of the competition, and secure that all-important competitive advantage.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Air France-KLM, TUI, Marriott, Accor, Melia, Aeroflot, Airbnb, Cedar Fair, Ardent Leisure, IndiGo, Costa Cruises, Walt Disney
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/3183983-sustainability-in-travel-and-tourism-thematic-research
Table of Contents
The impact of sustainability on Travel & Touris
Purchase Single User License of this report at USD1950@ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=3183983
It's vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Contact US :
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Sustainability in Travel and Tourism Market Seeking Excellent Growth | Marriott, Accor, Melia, Aeroflot here
News-ID: 2275605 • Views: 383
More Releases from HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Smart Mobility Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | Toyota, Ford, Bosch, TomTom
The Global Smart Mobility Market has witnessed continuous growth in the last few years and is projected to grow even further during the forecast period of 2021-2026. The assessment provides a 360° view and insights - outlining the key outcomes of the Smart Mobility market, current scenario analysis that highlights slowdown aims to provide unique strategies and solutions following and benchmarking key players strategies. In addition, the study helps with
Blockchain Software Market is Thriving Worldwide with IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Co …
Global Blockchain Software Market Growth (Status and Outlook) 2021-2026 is latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, risk side analysis, and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The study provides information on market trends and development, drivers, capacities, technologies, and on the changing investment structure of the Global Blockchain Software Market. Some of the key players profiled in the study are IBM, Microsoft, Oracle,
Print Management Software Market Pcounter, Canon, Xerox
Latest launched research document on Global Print Management Software Market study of 127 Pages provides detailed analysis with presentable graphs, charts and tables. The Research Study presents a complete assessment of the Market and highlights future trend, growth factors & drivers, leaders opinions, facts, and primary validated market data. The research study provides estimates for Global Print Management Software Forecast till 2026*. How to reach that market place and its associated
Minimalist Jewelry Market Still Has Room to Grow | Emerging Players Somme Studio …
Latest Study on Industrial Growth of COVID-19 Global & USA Minimalist Jewelry Market 2020-2026. A detailed study accumulated to offer Latest insights about acute features of the COVID-19 & USA Minimalist Jewelry market. The report contains different market predictions related to market size, revenue, production, CAGR, Consumption, gross margin, price, and other substantial factors. While emphasizing the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also offers a
More Releases for Travel
Las Vegas Travel Tips
The city of Las Vegas is known as a universal goal of betting in the clubhouse that are situated over this city and the nightlife that is offered to the voyagers, who visit this goal from various parts of the world. For single ladies voyagers to Las Vegas, the season of New Year ought to have stayed away from as the city is uncommonly swarmed amid this time. Nonetheless, the
City Travel Briefing: Paris
Paris has been resilient as one of the world's leading tourist destinations despite a host of challenges related to security, accommodation and overcrowding. With a clear focus on reinventing the city for the modern traveller by transforming its infrastructure, culture and attractions, Paris is well placed to compete with emerging cities vying to become the tourist destination of choice. This report outlines Paris's strategy in attracting new (and old) holidaymakers
TRAVEL KA BAAP
Travel Ka Baap Travel World Under One Roof 28 December 2016, DELHI, INDIA TKB Group(www.travelkabaap.com) exists to provide Advance travel platform. Ultimately, the motto is to centralize the tourism industry at the single platform. Purpose –TKB Group exists to provide fast & feasible Travel Solutions, Consulting & Unique portal to Industries and individuals verticals in India and across the Globe.TKB Group sells solutions & results. TravelKaBaap is a growing company in which a traveler
Tonga Travel Guide Launched
South Pacific Travel has launched its online Tonga Travel Guide with 125 pages of maps, photos, drawings, and travel information. Tonga.SouthPacific.org is based on the Kingdom of Tonga chapter from Moon Handbooks South Pacific, now fully updated by the original author David Stanley. The 11 digital map files used in the printed book have been modified for web use. The site outlines the many sports and recreation opportunities in Tonga. The
Kanoo Travel Launches New Luxury Travel Brochure
Partners with American Express Vacations to offer its Middle East customers a wide array of exciting travel destinations combining high quality with excellent value for money. Dubai, United Arab Emirates, September 1, 2009: Kanoo Travel, the largest travel company in the Middle East, today announced that it has partnered with American Express Vacations to launch a new luxury travel brochure for its customers in the Middle East. The first Kanoo Travel
Resume Worthy Summer Travel
Marblehead, MA (April 7, 2008) – For those looking to get something more out of their summer travel experience, there is no need to look beyond the newly launched BrilliantTrips.com. Those aged between 18 and 26 years old can find a variety of specially tailored experiences focused on learning, adventure, cross-cultural understanding, volunteering, sustainable tourism, and ecotourism. The importance of travel abroad in today’s global marketplace is emphasized