India Data Center Market Size to Reach Revenues of over USD 8 Billion by 2026 – Arizton
The India data center market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 12% during the period 2020−2026.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
1. The Indian data center market to cross USD 8 billion worth of investments by 2026, driven by the rise in digitalization initiatives, third party data center service demand, and proposed data localization law.
2. COVID-19 has been a catalyst for growth in demand for third-party data centers services in India, with several recent announcements concentrated towards hyperscale projects across the country.
4. Majority of data center investment in 2020 in the country was contributed by Maharashtra, with an investment share of around 70%, followed by Tamil Nadu.
5. States such as Maharashtra, Telengana, and Uttar Pradesh are offering specific incentives for data center development, such as land at subsidized rates, waiver on stamp duty and electricity duty, and subsidy on electricity costs. Furthermore, in November 2020, Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY) drafted a data center policy in India, which will have a significant impact on the market growth.
6. The governments of Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, and Uttar Pradesh have signed multiple MoUs with various data center operators/developers to build hyperscale data center campuses.
• Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2020−2026
• Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
• Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by IT infrastructure, electrical infrastructure, mechanical infrastructure, cooling systems, general construction, tier standards, and geography
• Competitive Landscape – 12 IT infrastructure providers, 18 support infrastructure providers, 7 construction contractors, 10 data center investors, and 6 new entrants.
Get your sample today! https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/data-center-market-in-india-2025
India Data Center Market – Segmentation
• The procurement of lithium-ion UPS solutions is likely to be high among colocation providers. Modular operators are likely to promote less than 500 kW lithium-ion UPS systems. The adoption of single-rack prefabricated solutions will include single-phase lithium-ion systems with a power capacity of less than 10 kVA.
• The use of air-based cooling dominates the Indian data center market share with over 90% shares. The scarcity of water in the major metropolitan cities is expected to pose challenges for the growth of the market's water-based cooling technique. The construction of facilities with a power capacity of over 10 MW is expected to contribute to the growth of cooling solutions in the market. Most facilities in India have a flexible design that allows the use of up to 52U rack sizes.
• The data center market in India has a strong presence of construction contractors and sub-contractors. Sterling and Wilson and L&T Construction are among the leading contractors in the market. These providers can perform installation and commissioning services. Thus, the increasing construction of new facilities is likely to influence multiple global construction contractors to enter the market.
India Data Center Market by IT Infrastructure
India Data Center Market by Electrical Infrastructure
• UPS Systems
• Transfer Switches and Switchgears
• Other Electrical Infrastructures
India Data Center Market by Mechanical Infrastructure
• Cooling Systems
• CRAC & CRAH Units
• Chiller Units
• Cooling Towers, Dry Coolers, & Condensers
• Other Cooling Units
• Others Mechanical Infrastructure
India Data Center Market by General Construction
• Core and Shell Development
• Installation and Commissioning Services
• Engineering and Building Designs
• Physical Security
India Data Center Market by Tier Standards
• Tier I & II
• Tier III
• Tier IV
India Data Center Market – Dynamics
The demand for data centers has increased due to the COVID-19 impact because of the increased access to internet-related services aided by the nation-wide lockdown imposed by the Government of India. Organizations across sectors such as IT services, BFSI, hospitals, and education have initiated remote working for their employees. During COVID-19, government agencies also adopted cloud-based services where the confidential state data is stored securely. Moreover, the dependence of the education sector on online platforms has increased, where projects, marks cards, documents, and other confidential files are shared using the portal or email of the institution. The need for video-conferencing platforms such as Zoom, Webex, and Google Meet has thus experienced a steep rise. Most enterprises across the country are conducting meetings, interviews, and other daily tasks using online platforms.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
• 5G Deployment Enhances the Edge Data Center Investments
• Procurement of Renewable Energy in Data Centers
• Rise in Investments from Colocation Providers
• Cloud Adoption Increases Data Center Investments
India Data Center Market – Geography
In terms of investment, Mumbai dominates the data center market in Maharashtra. The city attracts more data center investors due to the presence of submarine cable landing stations. A majority of the investment is made by colocation and telecommunication service providers. In 2020, Maharashtra witnessed data center investments of about $990 million. Mumbai attracted investments from colocation providers such as Bridge Data Centres, Colt DCS, CtrlS, NTT Global Data Centers (Netmagic), and Yotta Infrastructure (Hiranandani Group). Pune witnessed investments from colocation data center operators, government organizations, and enterprise data center operators such as Microsoft, State Bank of India, and Web Werks. In terms of colocation, the state attracted investments of around $740 million. Cloud service provider Microsoft is opening its Pune cloud regions, which is expected to be operational by Q2 2021.
Get your sample today! https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/data-center-market-in-india-2025
India Data Center Market by Geography
o Tamil Nadu
o Other States
Key Data Center Critical (IT) Infrastructure Providers
• Arista Networks
• Cisco Systems
• Dell Technologies
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
• Huawei Technologies
• Juniper Networks
• NEC Corporation
Key Data Center Support Infrastructure Providers
• Blue Box (Swegon)
• Climaveneta Climate Technologies (Mitsubishi Electric)
• Delta Electronics
• KOEL (Kirloskar Group)
• NetRack Enclosures
• Rolls-Royce Power Systems
• Reillo Elettronica (Riello UPS)
• Schneider Electric
• Vertiv Group
Key Data Center General Construction Contractors
• DSCO Group
• Larsen & Toubro (L&T)
• Sterling and Wilson (Shapoorji Pallonji Group)
• Turner & Townsend
Key Data Center Investors
• Airtel India (Nxtra Data)
• NTT Global Data Centers (Netmagic)
• Pi Data Centers
• Reliance Jio Infocomm
• ST Telemedia Global Data Centres India
• Sify Technologies
• Web Werks
• Yotta Infrastructure (Hiranandani Group)
• Adani Group
• Bridge Data Centres
• Colt Data Centre Services (Colt DCS)
• Equinix (GPX Global Systems)
• Mantra Data Centers
• Princeton Digital Group (PDG)
Looking for more information? Click Here https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/data-center-market-in-india-2025
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release India Data Center Market Size to Reach Revenues of over USD 8 Billion by 2026 – Arizton here
News-ID: 2264275 • Views: 260
More Releases from Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Home Healthcare Market Size to Reach Revenues of around USD 390 Billion by 2026 …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global home healthcare market report. The home healthcare market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during the period 2020−2026. Key Highlights Offered in the Report: 1. Several trends in healthcare such as increasing demand of on-demand healthcare services, increasing demand of preventive healthcare devices, and adoption of patient-centric model in healthcare are expected to
Singapore Data Center Market Size by Investment to Reach around USD 5 Billion by …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this Singapore data center market report. Singapore data center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during the period 2020−2026. Singapore data center market research report includes market size in terms of area, investment, power capacity, and colocation revenues. Get insights on 38 existing data center and 4 upcoming facilities spread across 3
India Data Center Market Size by Investment to Reach over USD 8 Billion by 2026 …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this India data center market report. India data center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 12% during the period 2020−2026. India data center market research report includes market size in terms of area, investment, power capacity, and colocation revenues. Get insights on 79 existing data center and 23 upcoming facilities spread across 6
Indonesia Data Center Market Size by Investment to Reach over USD 13 Billion by …
In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this Indonesia data center market report. Indonesia data center market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6% during the period 2020−2026. Indonesia data center market research report includes market size in terms of area, investment, power capacity, and colocation revenues. Get insights on 40 existing data center and 5 upcoming facilities spread across 11
More Releases for Data
Weather Station Data Logger Collects Meteorological Data
Complete Weather monitoring using an Intelligent Universal Data Logger A construction company needed to collect meteorological data to study the effects of building materials such as roofing tile. CAS DataLoggers provided the dataTaker DT-85 for an environmental monitoring solution. Long-term monitoring of a variety of weather data is required to determine how the products perform under harsh environmental conditions. The field engineer desired a single recording device to connect with
How to turn Data into Smart Data
Both enterprises and individuals have to process some kind of data every day, whether it is a short message, a notification, a piece of news, statistics, a video, etc. If we accumulate all the data acquired in a month, the amount guarantees to shock anyone. Turning data into smart data As we go through the daily pile of data generated, not only must we record it, we also need to make sense
Data Quality and Data Governance Solution Market
In the enterprise data management ecosystem, data quality is a broad term which refers to the quality, integrity, and consistency of data and/or process etc. Data quality also implies the degree of data accuracy and consistency. On the other hand, data governance focusses on the management of data assets by assigning authority, control, and responsibility of data and encompasses three key areas: people, process, and technology. Data quality and data governance
B2B Data Matching Services | Leo Data Services
B2B Data Matching Services - Revolutionary Marketing Campaigns In today's business scenario, managing successfully B2B Data Matching for prospect customer can be a challenge even the most capable organizations. Business to Business Marketing services from Leo Data Services are always customized to meet the needs of the business prospects. We make sure that our clients have quick, reliable access to their data through several possible interface methods that cover everything from data
B2B Data Services - Data Management - Data Providers
When it comes to Online Marketing, B2B Data Services is a well-known name for maintaining reputation among Digital Marketing competitors. It is a one stop shop for start-ups and enterprises looking for cost cutting and out of box solutions in the field of Data Management and services related to Campaign Marketing, Mobile Viral Marketing, Social Media, Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing Campaigns and Internet Marketing. Sharing space among the well-established
Portable WiFi Data Loggers Record Data Anywhere!
Grant Squirrel Series Offers Reliable Standalone Operation wifi_dataloggersIf you need a device to collect data in the field, in the lab, or on the factory floor, CAS DataLoggers can provide your application with Portable WiFi Data Loggers from Grant Instruments. Common parameters such as Temperature, Humidity, Voltage, Current, Pressure and Force can all be measured and stored using Grant Squirrel series data loggers. These handheld data loggers have internal batteries allowing them