Laser Guidance Technology to Hold 47% of Global Automated Guided Vehicle Market Value Share Through 2030
Click here to Get Synopsis of the Report https://www.factmr.com/report/4711/automated-guided-vehicle-market
The rising importance of reducing carbon emission by introducing energy efficient intermediate manufacturing processes acts as a central growth driver for the automated guided vehicles market.
Key Takeaways of Automated Guided Vehicles Market Study
• Tow Vehicles are poised to lead as the vehicle type segments accounts for a humongous 44% of total market value share. The elimination of floor accidents, coupled with adaptability of tow vehicles for narrow paths are driving the demand for this vehicle type segment.
• Forklift trucks will offer the most lucrative growth opportunities with a stellar 15% CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing complexity of warehouse space management impels manufacturing units to leverage precision automated guided forklift trucks.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4711
• Laser guidance is emerging as the front-runner among navigation technologies used by automated guided vehicles. The efficiency and availability of this navigation technology in major markets is giving this segment 47% of the total market value share.
• The highest growth is offered by vision guidance navigation. Increasing demand from oil & gas industries for safe and efficient exploration machines is a central factor for the 14% growth of this segment during the projection period.
• Lead batteries account for the largest market share of more than 65% of the total market value. Early adoption of this battery type coupled with favorable durability: price ratio is prime factor behind the growth of this segment.
• Nickel batteries present the most gainful opportunities with a stupendous 14.5% CAGR during the forecast period. High energy density of nickel batteries is cited as the main growth driver for this segment.
• Europe emerges as the leader of global sales with more than ? of the total market value share. Ubiquitous adoption of industry 4.0 technology across industry verticals is driving the growth of the automated guided vehicle market in this region.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4711
• North America accounts for the second largest share of over 23% of the total market value. Increasing demand for high-performance products warrant an increasing demand for precision manufacturing processes which is achieved by employing automated guided vehicles.
• Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, automotive manufacturers are witnessing a drop in orders and production capacities as most of the automotive manufacturing activities involve import of parts and components from China. Many automated guided vehicle manufacturers face hurdles in producing new products. However, it is expected that post pandemic, organizations will increasingly root for automated guided vehicles as a solution to decrease dependency on human labor.
Collaborative Innovation to Differentiate Product Offerings
Strategic partnerships to collaborate and develop innovative products shape the competitive landscape. Advancements in industry 4.0 technologies such as the internet of things (IoT), machine learning (ML), and artificial intelligence (AI) give automated guided vehicle manufacturers a competitive edge.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4711/S
For instance, artificial intelligence systems help automated guided vehicles to avoid accidents and ensure the safety of laborers working with them. The Internet of things on the other hand helps provide instant control over automated guided vehicles. Market players are targeting high-growth potential regions such as Asia Pacific owing to the increasing penetration of e-commerce and digital services.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Research Insight: https://www.factmr.com/report/4711/automated-guided-vehicle-market
Content Source: https://www.factmr.com/media-release/1458/global-automated-guided-vehicle-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Laser Guidance Technology to Hold 47% of Global Automated Guided Vehicle Market Value Share Through 2030 here
News-ID: 2264219 • Views: 203
More Releases from Fact.MR
Baby Disposable Diaper Market to register a CAGR growth of 8.3% during forecast …
The global baby disposable diaper market is foreseen to become prominent in the coming years as it rides on increased upgrading of cloth-like aesthetics, softness, and other attributes in top-of-the-line products. This trend is expected to move beyond mature baby disposable diaper markets. Some of the premium baby disposable diaper products sold or imported in popular markets could be the softest non-woven ones. In terms of overall value and performance,
Changing market dynamics in the Low Sodium Snacks Market2030: Comprehensive Stud …
Sodium is necessary for the human body as it is an essential nutrient to maintain healthy extracellular fluid volume and balance in the body. However, the continuous and high intake of sodium may cause many problems in the human body such as high blood pressure and heart disease as people are getting more conscious and aware of their health they are switching towards a healthier diet. Browse Full Report on -
Freezing Bags Market Estimates Showing Surprising Stability in key Business Segm …
Freezing bags are the storage bags which are generally used for long term storage thereby increasing the shelf life of the items. Freezing bags are thicker than the normal storage bags making them more robust and ideal for storage of some protruding items like meat. Due to this thickness these freezing bags have the capability of withstanding very low temperatures without formation of ice cubes on the outer surface of the
Thresher Industry is assessed to expand at a CAGR of 2.8% in terms of volume by …
With soaring food consumption levels, agricultural sectors of developed as well as developing economies are striving to boost the production of farmlands and increase profitability. Agricultural mechanization continues to be recognized as a pivotal force that aims to increase farm outputs through the use of heavy fieldwork machines and equipment such as threshers. Farmers are using threshers to increase profitability of harvesting, threshing and other common farming activities. Over the
More Releases for Unit
Peanut Butter Manufacturing Unit
Peanut butter is a high calorie, high protein product manufactured by grinding peanuts. It is a good alternative for dairy butter and widely used as a bread spread. Peanut butter is popular amongst Americans, and it is a part of their daily breakfast. The demand for peanut butter is susceptible to consumer spending. As disposable income increases, the willingness of the people to purchase the peanut butter also increases. On
Pomegranate Processing unit
India is the second largest producer of Pomegranates in the world after Iran, still contributes only 5% pomegranate related international trades. India produces the finest edible Pomegranates, which are available almost throughout the year, which provides a tremendous potential for export of Pomegranate and its products from India. Processing of the Pomegranates becomes essential in order to increase the utilization and reduce the wastage of the fruit. Pomegranates being rich in
Egg Powder Manufacturing Unit
Recently, changing food habits, awareness about nutrition and availability have become the reason for the increasing demand of poultry products. And the demand for eggs and egg products is expected to rise in upcoming years, as the eggs are the cheapest and primary source of protein, vitamins, and minerals. There are many processed egg products available in the market; viz. liquid egg, frozen liquid egg, dried egg powder, egg chips, etc.
Coconut Processing Unit
Coconut is an important fruit in the Indian economy as the country is listed among the top Coconut producing countries in the world. The contribution of Coconut is about ₹27900 crore to India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP). Today's improved economic stability, spending power, nutritional requirements, and awareness are pushing consumers to shift their preferences. Currently, Coconut water, Coconut milk/cream and Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) are expected to be main growth drivers for
BANANA POWDER MANUFACTURING UNIT
The Banana Powder is the product that has attained much cognizance in the past few years owing to the increasing applicability in food processing, cosmetic and other industries. The banana powder is prepared by vacuum processing as well as the freeze-drying method. The increased production of the powder is favored by round the year availability of raw bananas in India as well as countries like China, Philippines, Ecuador, Brazil which
Graphic Processing Unit Market
https://www.qandqmarketresearch.com/reports/3187530/graphic-processing-unit-market-23 This report studies Graphic Processing Unit in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2013 to 2018, and forecast to 2025. This report focuses on top manufacturers in global market, with production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering Protech Technologies, IncUS Classic AutomationUS Excello Circuits, Inc.US Ascend Electronics Inc.US Sterling ServicesUS McWilliams Sales & Service, Inc.US Odyssey ElectronicsUS Della