Top 7 Projections on Future of Organic Honey Market for Forecast Period 2017 - 2022
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=357
Demand for organic honey has witnessed a significant rise in various industries such as cosmetic, and pharmaceutical industries, owing to its versatility and popularity as an ingredient in myriad products. Organic honey constituents with medicinal properties such as hydrogen peroxide forms a fundamental part of various medicines, which enable treatment of several health disorders. Currently, most of the food products comprise honey as an antioxidant, probiotic, and fermentation & clarifying agent. According to the WHO, over 1 Bn people, including adults, children and infants, were obese across the globe in 2016. Changing consumption patterns of consumers has accelerated the obesity epidemic. Numerous organizations have started focusing on spreading awareness among consumers about maintaining a healthy diet. As honey acts an alternative to sugar in various food products, its demand is likely to witness a surge in the foreseeable future.
However, adulteration practices by well-established market players while producing honey labelled as “organic” had evoked concerns among consumers regarding the product’s authenticity and quality. This has been significantly impacting small honey product manufacturers, resulting into a loss of consumers’ trust, which in turn might hinder the market expansion.
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request Methodology@ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=357
7 Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Report on Organic Honey Market for Forecast Period 2017-2022
• In terms of revenues, Europe will remain the most lucrative region for growth of the organic honey market. Approximately two-fifth revenue share of the global market will be account by Europe in 2016. However, demand for organic honey is estimated to witness a slight decline by 2022-end. Consumers in Europe are shifting their buying preferences toward organic products, of which manufacturing has little impact on the environment. Therefore, while planning business expansion strategies, European market players are increasingly focusing on understanding consumer behavior and purchasing patterns. Currently, majority of the European consumers are more inclined toward using organic honey as an alternative to sugar.
• The organic honey market in North America and Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will exhibit a relatively faster expansion than that in Europe through 2022. Revenues from the market in Japan and Middle East & Africa (MEA) will remain low during the forecast period.
• Based on types of organic honey, manuka honey will continue to be sought-after among consumers, followed by clover honey. Revenues from global sales of clover honey and manuka honey will account for over 40% share of the market during the forecast period. However, sales of manuka honey will register a comparatively faster expansion than those of clover honey through 2022.
• On the basis of end use, revenues from organic honey sales in food & Beverage sector will continue to be significantly higher than combined revenues from those in cosmetic & personal care and pharmaceuticals & nutraceuticals sectors. Food & Beverage is also projected to remain the fastest growing end use industry for organic honey during 2017 to 2022.
Get Full Access of the Report @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/357/S
• Wholesale/distributor, and modern trade are anticipated to retain their dominance among sales channels in the global organic honey market, in terms of revenues. Over two-third revenue share of the market will be accounted by organic honey sales in these two sales channels throughout the forecast period.
• Although plastic containers are projected to be the fastest expanding packaging type for organic honey, revenues from glass jars will remain comparatively larger during 2017 to 2022.
• Prominent market players profiled in the report include Barkman Honey LLC, Wedderspoon Organic Holdings, L.P., Heavenly Organics, LLC, North Dallas Honey Company L.P., Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Wholesome Sweeteners Inc., Madhava Honey Ltd., Little Bee Impex, and Glorybee Inc.
Unit No: AU-01-H
Gold Tower (AU)
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Website : https://www.factmr.com
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports.
We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions.
We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Top 7 Projections on Future of Organic Honey Market for Forecast Period 2017 - 2022 here
News-ID: 2229435 • Views: 148
More Releases from Fact.MR
Edge Computing Market Key-Players, Growth Analysis and Forecast to 2030 | Cisc …
The global edge computing market is projected to expand with a massive 30% CAGR between the period of projection from 2020 to 2030. The Fact.MR report states that, edge computing networking technologies are rapidly gaining traction during the coronavirus pandemic as network traffic has shifted substantially from commercial infrastructure to residential infrastructure. In addition, government initiatives to track the spread of the contagion has created niche opportunities for edge computing
Refractories Market Drivers, Growth, Size and Opportunities Forecast 2020-2030 …
The refractories market is anticipated to expand with a moderate 4% CAGR during 2020 to 2030. The Fact.MR report states that the rapid rise in coronavirus cases in major iron and steel manufacturing countries such as China and India have had an adverse impact on the demand for refractory products in the short term. However, strong activity in manufacturing and construction industries will aid a strong recovery towards the end
Medical Mask Market Key Manufacturer, Industry Revenue and Gross Profit Till 20 …
Healthcare facilities around the world are preparing to keep up with the surge in coronavirus patients. Governments are highly concerned about the capabilities of existing healthcare infrastructure. Shortages of medical supplies are putting patients, doctors, and nurses at risk. The shortages of N-95 masks in particular is gaining attention owing to its importance in healthcare settings. The global medical mask market is expected to expand at an impressive 9.6% CAGR throughout
Hand Sanitizer Market Predicted to Grow at a Moderate Pace Through 2030 | Kimb …
Rising consumer inclination towards personal hygiene is driving demand for hand sanitizers amid the global COVID-19 pandemic. While outbreak driven lockdowns and stay-at-home orders initially led to panic buying and stockpiling of hand sanitizer and other hygiene products in Q1 2020, shortages and price hike were the latter repercussions. A new Fact.MR report projects a strong growth outlook for hand sanitizer market, with 1.9X expansion in revenues over 2020 -
More Releases for Organic
Organic Feed Market
Organic feed is a type of feed that is produced by methods obey the standards of organic farming. Organic simply ingredients that the feed/food/crop cannot be genetically modified, treated with fungicides/pesticides/insecticides etc., fertilized with chemical fertilizers. All organic ingredients and products should be manufactured according to the guidelines stated by the National Organic Program. Obtain Report Details @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/organic-feed-market.html Organic feed products cannot contain any kind of medications, animal by product
Organic Whey Protein -Milk Specialties, NOW Foods, Organic Valley, The Organic P …
Organic Whey Protein Industry Overview: Summary:Excellence consistency maintains by Garner Insights in Research Report in which studies the global Organic Whey Protein market status and forecast, categorizes and Equipment market value by manufacturers, type, application, and region. The Global Organic Whey Protein market Report provides a detailed analysis of the current dynamics of the market with an extensive focus on the secondary research. It also studies current situation of the market estimate,
Organic Baby Food
Future Market Insights (FMI) has released a new report titled, “Organic Baby Food Market - BRIC Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2015-2020”. According to the report, the global organic baby food market is expected to account for US$ 5.6 Bn by 2020, registering a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period. On the other hand, the BRIC organic baby food market is projected to reach US$ 3,528.7 Mn at a
Organic Food & Organic Beverages Market - Fragmented organic ingredients 2025
Global Organic Food and Beverages Market: Overview Organic foods are grown without the use of synthetic additives, chemicals, genetic manipulation, and coloring agents, and need to satisfy the criteria set by the USDA National Organic Program. Organic foods and beverages are in high demand as they are healthy alternative to their traditional counterparts. As the world becomes more aware about the goodness of everything natural and products free from chemicals,
Organic Convenience Food
We are doing more and more for our health and still far too little. Many of us practice sports and pay attention to their diet. That's very good, but you always have to have the time. Unfortunately, not everyone always has the time to cook their food fresh and healthy - then they have to serve a ready meal again. And the result? We hope that there are really no or
Organic baby food
WELCOME TO BUB’S DELIGHT 100% ORGANIC FOOD FOR YOUR BABY OR TODDLER – FREE DELIVERY – Bub’s Delight was passionately founded by French chef Julien Audibert, who recognised a need for fresh, organic food for babies and toddlers in a market unfortunately flooded with ‘quick fix’ meals containing often low nutrition values for the good ones, and chemicals and nasties for the others. The idea that we feed our young children, food that we