Plasma Etching Equipment Market Size, Status and Global Outlook 2021 to 2026The Global Plasma Etching Equipment Market Research Report Forecast 2020 – 2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand, and supply data (as applicable). The report also takes into account the impact of the novel COVID-19 pandemic on the Plasma Etching Equipment market and offers a clear assessment of the projected market fluctuations during the forecast period. The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. This Market study provides comprehend Plasma Etching Equipment data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The plasma etching equipment market is expected to register a CAGR of over 8% over the forecast period (2020 - 2025).
The report presents the market competitive landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/key players in the market. Top Companies in the Global Plasma Etching Equipment Market: Applied Materials Inc., Lam Research Corporation, and Tokyo Electron Ltd., and Others.
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report at:
- August 2019 - Lam Research Corporation announced new solutions to help customers increase chip memory density, which is needed for applications such as AI and machine learning (ML). With the announcement of VECTOR DT for backside deposition and EOS GS wet etch for film removal on backside and bevel, the company continues the expansion of its stress management product portfolio. This VECTOR DT system is the newest addition to the company's plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition (PECVD) product family.
- October 2018 - Tokyo Electron Limited announced the launch of Impressio 3300 PICP, a dry etch system with a high-density plasma source that enables high-resolution processing of G10.5 (2,940 mm x 3,370 mm) glass substrates. This newly announced Impressio3300 PICP is a unique dry etch system that introduces the PICP module to G10.5 panel processing and can be used for producing high-definition LCDs and OLED displays.
Scope of the Report:
Plasma etching is form of plasma processing used to fabricate integrated circuits (IC's). It is also called as dry etching since conventional etching processes are carried out with wet-chemical corrosive acids. Plasma etching is one of the most frequently used processes in semiconductor manufacturing.
Key Market Trends:
Growth of the Semiconductor Industry Boosting the Market's Growth
- The growth of plasma etching equipment is dependent on the growth of the semiconductor industry across the world. The primary use of plasma in the electronic industry is in semiconductors chip manufacturing. Enhancements in technology are boosting the market of integrated circuits, which, in turn, is boosting the market of plasma etch.
- Plasma etching is used extensively in the fabrication process of integrated circuits. According to SEMI, China may top the rest of the world in fab investment in 2020, with more than USD 20 billion in spending, driven by memory and foundry projects, funded by both multinational and domestic companies. Currently, 25 new fab construction projects are planned in China.
- Moreover, the continuous advancements in consumer electronics, industrial automation, and the use of sensors in automotive are proliferating the applications of semiconductors and their demand across almost all the industry sectors.
- Many major players are investing in its fabrication expansions plans. For instance, Intel inc has invested USD 11 billion for the new fabrication plant in Israel. Such expansion plans are fueling the growth of the semiconductor etching equipment.
- The South Korean government announced to invest USD 1.34 billion for the next ten years to support the development of next-generation semiconductor technology, to support Samsung Electronics and SK Hynix. The investment will help Korean companies, such as Samsung and SK Hynix, to enhance their semiconductor manufacturing capabilities.
- Currently, AI, 5G, automotive electronics, have become the one of the primary adopters of the semiconductor industry. The development of 5G and AI are driving new intelligent applications and boosting the demand and growth of integrated circuits. Hence, the growth of the semiconductor industry is expected to continue to grow in the future.
Get a special discount:
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Witness Highest Growth Rate
- The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow significantly owing to the high growth of the consumer electronics industry and supporting government policies for the semiconductor industry in the region.
- Growing demand for smart and portable devices is anticipated to boost the demand for miniature integrated circuits (IC's), which in turn is expected to fuel the demand for plasma etching equipment market rapidly over the forecast period. According to Zenith estimates, five markets had smartphone penetration approximately above 90% in 2018, which includes Netherlands (94%), Taiwan (93%), Hong Kong (92%), Norway, and Ireland (each at 91%). China was expected to have the highest number of smartphone users (around 1.3 billion), followed by India, with approximately 530 million users. Such statistics indicate the potential of the region for the plasma etching equipment market.
- The emergence of new technologies in Asia-Pacific has boosted the demand for innovative and user-friendly smart devices. There has been a rising demand from South Korea and Taiwan in particular, for semiconductor wafers, due to the large production of consumer electronics, like televisions, tablets, and monitors.
- The governments in many countries in the region are supporting the semiconductor industry. From the policy perspective, China has continuously introduced policies to support the localization of the semiconductor industry and has invested more than CNY 100 billion to boost the development of the semiconductor industry chain since 2014. "Made in China 2025" provides a clear roadmap for the localization of semiconductor equipment by 2020.
- According to Yin Zhiwei, the founder of China Micro Semiconductor Equipment, the future production rate in the field of the etching machine is expected to reach 50%.
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Detailed overview of Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Plasma Etching Equipment Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
Full browse the report description and TOC:
Reasons to Purchase this report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- Report customization as per the client's requirements
- 3 months of analyst support
Customization of the Report: The report can be further customized according to the client’s specific research requirements. No additional charges will be added for limited additional research.
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supplychain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team
Market Insights Reports
4893, Pepper drive, Harrisburg ,NC 28075,United States
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)
Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Plasma Etching Equipment Market Size, Status and Global Outlook 2021 to 2026 here
News-ID: 2225078 • Views: 297
More Releases from Market Insights Reports
Machine Tools Market Reviews and Analysis 2020 Along With Study Reports 2026 | Y …
Latest Industry Research Report On global Machine Tools Market Research Report 2020 in-depth analysis of the market state and also the competitive landscape globally. The Machine Tools market report provides information regarding market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, global market competition landscape, market drivers, challenges and opportunity, capacity, revenue and forecast 2026. This report also includes the overall and comprehensive study of the Machine Tools market with all its aspects
Micro And Mini LED Display Market Along With Covid-19 Impact Reviews and Overvie …
Latest Industry Research Report On global Micro And Mini LED Display Market Research Report 2020 in-depth analysis of the market state and also the competitive landscape globally. The Micro And Mini LED Display market report provides information regarding market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, global market competition landscape, market drivers, challenges and opportunity, capacity, revenue and forecast 2026. This report also includes the overall and comprehensive study of the Micro
SiC Substrates Market to Grow Significantly at a CAGR of 21.4% by 2026 | Cree (W …
Global SiC Substrates Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2026 The SiC Substrates market report is the most important research for who looks for complete information on the SiC Substrates market. The report covers all information on the global and regional markets including historic and future trends for market demand, size, trading, supply, competitors, and prices as well as global predominant vendor’s information. The forecast market information, SWOT analysis, SiC Substrates market
Epoxy Silanes Market Competitive Insights and Global Research 2021-2025
Global Epoxy Silanes Market Research Report published by market insight reports explores the current outlook in global and key regions from the perspective of Major Players, Countries, Product Types, and end industries. This report analyzes top players in the global market and divides the Market into several parameters. This Epoxy Silanes Market research report identifies the competitive landscape of industries to understand the competition at the International level. This report study describes the
More Releases for Plasma
Bovine Blood Plasma Derivatives
Increasing use of bovine blood plasma derivatives in biopharmaceutical companies for cell culture technique, biotechnology, and research and development is expected to drive the market growth. For Instance, in November 2018, Wageningen University initiated the preclinical trial for Bovine plasma protein powder to assess the protein digestion kinetics and protection of the epithelial barriers including other markers for identification of gastrointestinal health, metabolic health, and vascular health, and satiating properties.
Platelet, Plasma Market
Platelet, Plasma Market is estimated to surpass $ 6.3 Billion markets in 2019 and reach USD 14.56 Billion by 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.2% during the forecast period 2016-2024 globally. For More Information Visit https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/platelet-plasma-market/11293/ A rising incidence of haemophilia, thrombocytopenia, autoimmune diseases as well as other infectious and rare disease will serve to be a key driver for the platelet and plasma market growth. According
Global Blood Plasma Market
A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis Global Blood Plasma Market. The report analyses the Blood Plasma Market By Type (Immunoglobulins- IV+SC, Albumin, Factor VIII- Plasma Derived, and Others), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World) and By Country (U.S, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, China, Japan, India, Australia,
Cold Plasma Technology Market Size
This report focuses on the global Cold Plasma Technology status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Cold Plasma Technology development in United States, Europe and China. In 2017, the global Cold Plasma Technology market size was million US$ and it is expected to reach million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of during 2018-2025. Download FREE Sample of
Plasma Light Market: Pure Plasma Lighting, Lightahead, CozyCabin, RioRand, Cryst …
MarketResearchReports.Biz adds “Global Plasma Light Market Share, Size, Trends and Forecast Market Research Report” reports to its database. This report provides a strategic analysis of the Plasma Light market and the growth estimates for the forecasted period. This report studies the global Plasma Light market status and forecast, categorizes the global Plasma Light market size (value & volume) by key players, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top
Plasma Equipment Market Trend to 2025 Profiling Plasma Air, Plasma etching techn …
The Plasma Equipment Market Research Report Forecast 2018-2025 is a valuable source of insightful data for business strategists. It provides the Plasma Equipment industry overview with growth analysis and historical & futuristic cost, revenue, demand and supply data (as applicable). The research analysts provide an elaborate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. In this report, the global Plasma Equipment market value is provided for 2017 in million-dollar terms