Recycled Plastic and Plastic Waste to Oil Market Report, 2027
• The global recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market was valued at ~US$ 37 Mn in 2018, and it is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~10% during the forecast period.
• Among the fuels, the diesel segment held a dominant share of the global recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market in 2018, primarily due to the application of diesel in numerous industries such as manufacturing and automotive. Diesel offers high energy density that enables it to extract higher amount of energy than the same volume of gasoline. Also, diesel offers higher efficiency and cost effectiveness. These factors are anticipated to augment the growth of the global recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market during the forecast period.
• The recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a substantial pace during the forecast period, due to strict regulations pertaining to the handling and disposal of plastic waste in the region.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=5774
Key Drivers of Global Recycled Plastic and Plastic Waste to Oil Market
• Rising investments in the manufacturing sector are significantly increasing the demand for plastic for use in packaging across the globe. The constant demand for plastic has caused plastic waste to accumulate in landfills. This has raised issues related to environment protection. In order to overcome these issues, several efforts have been made by researchers to develop innovative processes, such as pyrolysis, which can reduce the accumulation of plastic waste by converting single-use plastic waste into value-added products. This, in turn, would reduce the adverse impacts of climate change. As per the U.S. Department of Energy, pyrolysis technology can reduce greenhouse gas emissions by up to 14%, and up to 96% in case of traditional energy, as compared to ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD) obtained from conventional crude oil.
• Thus, rise in the demand to minimize the accumulation of plastic waste in landfills and carbon emissions associated with it, by converting it into value-added products, is expected to propel the global recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market during the forecast period.
• Increase in the demand for fossil fuel imports to fulfill the demand for crude oil across the globe, especially in developing countries, is expected to drive the global recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market during the forecast period. Increasing crude oil consumption can be attributed to the surge in investments in the infrastructure sector, increase in disposable income, and rise in the standards of living.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research - https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-district-cooling-market-to-clock-cagr-of-7-82-to-reach-valuation-of-us-39-bn-during-2019---2027-transparency-market-research-301002587.html
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Recycled Plastic and Plastic Waste to Oil Market
• Asia Pacific accounted for ~45% share of the global recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market, in terms of revenue, in 2018, due to the presence of a wide manufacturing base across the region. Some of the major players actively operating in the market in the region are Agile Process Chemical, Pyrocrat Systems LLP, Anhui Oursun Resource Technology Co., Ltd, and Klean Industries Inc.
• China dominated the recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market in Asia Pacific in 2018, and the market in the country is anticipated to witness significant growth during the forecast period, due to rise in the focus on reduction of GHG emissions associated with the accumulation of plastic waste at landfill sites.
Request for Custom Research at - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=5774
Major Developments in Recycled Plastic and Plastic Waste to Oil Market
• In October 2018, PLASTIC ENERGY announced its plans to open its headquarters in the U.K. The move is aimed to enable the company to expand its presence across the world.
• In 2018, PLASTIC ENERGY announced its plans to establish manufacturing facilities in Europe and Asia. This would help the company expand its business across the world.
• In January 2017, Agilyx Inc. announced its plans to construct a production facility near Portland, Oregon. The facility would be using the company’s proprietary commercial pyrolysis system to convert polystyrene scrap (including foam cups, packaging materials, and Styrofoam) into styrene monomers. This new facility would enable Agilyx Inc. to expand its presence, worldwide.
• In 2017, Northwood Exploration Israel Limited announced its plans to build a new plant in Southern Israel for the production of oil and electricity from oil shale. The plant would be producing 800,000–900,000 barrels of oil every year, and generating 15 megawatts of electricity for usage by the company as well as sale to customers. The new plant would enable the company expand its business across the Middle East.
Request for covid19 Impact Analysis - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=5774
Global Recycled Plastic and Plastic Waste to Oil Market: Competition Landscape
• The global recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market is led by multinational players operating across the globe.
• Prominent players operating in the global recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market are Vadaxx Energy, Nexus Fuels, Plastic2Oil, Agilyx, MK Aromatics Limited, Northwood Exploration Israel Limited, RES POLYFLOW, Plastic Advanced Recycling Corporation, OMV Aktiengesellschaft, Niutech, Agile Process Chemicals LLP, and PLASTIC ENERGY.
Global Recycled Plastic and Plastic Waste to Oil Market: Segmentation
Recycled Plastic and Plastic Waste to Oil Market by Fuel
• Fuel Oil
Recycled Plastic and Plastic Waste to Oil Market by Plastic
Transparency Market Research,
90 Sate Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Recycled Plastic and Plastic Waste to Oil Market Report, 2027 here
News-ID: 2170315 • Views: 576
More Releases from Transparency Market Research - Energy & Mining
US On-Site Hydrogen Generator Market Share, Trends, Forecast 2027
Albany, NY - Key Highlights According to Transparency Market Research (TMR), the US on-site hydrogen generator market is likely to reach a valuation of US$ 191.4 Mn by 2027. The US on-site hydrogen generator market was valued at US$ 121.3 Mn in 2018 and is expected to exhibit a strong CAGR of 5.20% between 2019 and 2027. The report would provide detailed information about the working dynamics of the US onsite
Syngas and Derivatives Market To Reach 256,605 MWth by 2024
Albany, NY - A new study by Transparency Market Research (TMR) states that the degree of competition between BASF SE, Air Liquide SA, Sasol Ltd., and The Linde Group defines the competitive landscape of the global syngas and derivatives market . Over the coming years, the rivalry between these players is likely to increase substantially due to their rising involvement in mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships. According to the research report, the
Containerized Solar Generators Market - Global Industry Report, 2027
Albany, NY - The global containerized solar generators market prognosticated to witness a robust growth in coming years. The nearness of a few players renders a high level of discontinuity and extreme aggressive contention among market players in the worldwide containerized solar generators market, as researched by Transparency Market Research (TMR) in another report. According to the report, HCI Energy LLC, Ecosphere Technologies Inc., Photon Energy NV, AMERESCO Inc., REC Solar Holdings
Rooftop Solar PV market – Global Industry Report, 2025
Albany, NY - Rooftop solar PV offers an efficient, emission-free renewable source of electricity which can be used off-grid as well as on-grid. Rooftop solar PV offers an effective and efficient method for reducing carbon footprint and generating electricity from solar radiation. The market for rooftop solar PV has been rapidly increasing with the support of government subsidies and tax credits. The rooftop solar PV market have attracted large number
More Releases for Plastic
Plastic Pails (Plastic Bucket) Market Size and Analysis by Regions
MarketResearchReports.Biz adds “Global Plastic Pails (Plastic Bucket) Market Share, Size, Trends and Forecast Market Research Report” reports to its database. This report provides a strategic analysis of the Plastic Pails (Plastic Bucket) and the growth estimates for the forecasted period. A plastic pail is a type of container made from plastic that is employed in carrying out various applications ranging from construction, housing, shipping, to food and beverages. It is also
Yazheng Plastic Netting combined type plastic netting machine
Yazheng Plastic Netting developed combined type plastic netting machine.The combined type plastic netting machine can produce plastic deer fencing, anti bird netting, erosion control netting and plastic filtration netting. The combined type plastic netting machine is 30m long, it is be composed of polypropylene grinding miller, extruding machine, high temperature machine, stretch machine, rolled machine and cut machine. The horizontal thread and vertical thread of nettings that produced by
Recycled Plastic & Plastic Waste to Oil Market Analysis : TMR
There is a growing need for recycling the plastic and plastic waste. Various major companies are now concentrating on developing new waste-conversion technologies. Some of the major corporates in the global recycled plastic and plastic waste to oil market are Agilyx Inc., Cynar Plc, Vadxx Energy LLC, Nexus Fuels LLC, Clean Blue Technologies Inc., JBI Inc., RES Polyflow, PK Clean, Plastic Advanced Recycling Corporation (PARC), and MK Aromatics Ltd. These
Recycled Plastic & Plastic Waste to Oil Market Forecast 2016 - 2024
The recycled plastic & plastic waste to oil market report by Transparency Market Research provides in-depth analysis of the recycled plastic & plastic waste to oil market globally. The report segments the market on the basis of plastic type, technology, end-fuel, and geography. The report analyzes the global recycled plastic & plastic waste to oil market in terms of revenue (US$ Mn) for the 2016–2024 period. For this research study,
Plastic Free Packs Market: Environment Friendly Solution to Plastic Waste
The environmental threat caused by plastic waste has forced the packaging industry to invest in plastic-free packs. The use of plastics in food packaging can cause harmful side-effects to human metabolism and hence manufacturers in food and beverage sector are investing in sustainable packaging. The beauty and cosmetic products industry are also investing in sustainable development of their products and packaging. The packaging industry is focusing on the use of
Plastic? Yes, please!
In quite some cases plastic packaging is more environmentally friendly than other materials. A recent study shows that plastic sacks are the most sustainable packaging solution for cement: AD*STAR cement sacks made of coated polypropylene fabric achieve considerably better results than sacks made of paper or recycled polypropylene tape fabric. The effects on the environment, a much discussed topic regarding plastic bags for everyday use, also play an increasingly important role