Nurse Call Systems Market projected to expand at a CAGR of 10.9% from 2019 to 2027
Request Brochure for Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=2173
• The Nurse Calling System (NCS) is an innovative product to give reliable service to the patients. NCS ensures service guarantee to patients in the ward. Also, the wired and wireless models ease product installation in hospitals.
• Nurse Call System is a nursing communication and management system using IP technology that can be used for both wired and wireless connections. The features of this system make it ideal for use in hospitals, homes, supervised apartments and day centers.
• Global Nurse Call System Market segmented into Equipment Type, Communication Technology Type and End User. Equipment Type is segmented into Nurse Call Intercoms, Basic Audio, Digital Nurse Call system, IP Based and Nurse Call Mobile System. Communication Technology Type is segmented into Wireless and Wired systems. The End User is segmented into Hospital, Assisted Living Center, Nursing home and Clinics.
• North America dominated the global Nurse Call System Market in 2018 and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. Highly structured health care industry, increased usage of emergency, and introduction of the Affordable Care Act in the U.S. are expected to drive the market in North America.
• Asia Pacific is likely to be a highly lucrative market and it is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Nurse Call Systems Market -
Increasing need for efficient and responsive health care communication to Drive Market
• Nursing staff need to be vigilant and responsive in order to ensure high quality of health care services and patient safety. With the help of nurse call systems, health care organizations are able to achieve seamless communication and streamlining of nursing activities. In addition, nurse call systems enable health care institutions to prioritize nursing calls based on the emergency and type of request registered by patients.
• Nurse call systems have become increasingly important in supporting existing nursing staff in efficiently carrying out duties at assisted living centers and skilled nursing facilities. Such systems offer higher productivity and quality of nursing services in institutions which employ relatively new and inexperienced nurses.
IP Based Segment to Dominate Market
• Based on Equipment Type, the global Nurse Call System Market has been divided into Nurse Call Intercoms, Basic Audio, Digital Nurse Call system, IP Based and Nurse Call Mobile System.
• The IP Based segment dominated the global Nurse Call System Market in 2018 and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Increase in use of IP Based to accelerate the growth of the segment. Increase in the popularity of IP Based is also major factor for to boost the market growth.
• IP based nurse call systems decrease the need for nurses to undertake routine checks on patients. Maintenance cost is also low. These are some of the factors driving the growth of the segment.
Buy Nurse Call Systems Market Report -
• The global Nurse Call System Market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players in the global market include Ascom Holding AG, Azure Healthcare Limited, Cornell Communications, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Jeron Electronic Systems, Inc., STANLEY Healthcare, TekTone Sound & Signal Mfg., Inc., Tyco SimplexGrinnell, Vigil Health Solutions, Inc., Rauland-Borg Corporation (Acquired by Ametek, Inc.) and Honeywell International Inc. (Ackermann) among others
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Nurse Call Systems Market projected to expand at a CAGR of 10.9% from 2019 to 2027 here
News-ID: 2158824 • Views: 104
More Releases from Transparecny Market Research
Advanced Wound Care Management Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, G …
Advanced Wound Care Management Market - Overview The market for wound care is expanding significantly, due to increase in advancements in treating complex wounds. The advanced wound care market is anticipated to expand during the forecast period, as the products have been a promising solution for rapid recovery and wound healing. These products offer superior solution than traditional products by offering desired outcome and effectiveness in healing wounds. Increasing incidences of
Operating Room Equipment Market projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2018 …
Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled ‘Operating room equipment Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2018–2026.’ According to the report, the global operating room equipment market was valued at US$ 29,912.3 Mn in 2017. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2018 to 2026. Aging population and longer life-expectancy, increased awareness, and acceptance of advanced devices are
Hip Replacement Implants Market Size, Status, Scope and Growth Prospects
The global hip replacement implants market was valued at approximately US$ 7.0 Bn in 2017. It is projected to register a cumulative annual growth rate (CAGR) of over 3.5% from 2018 to 2026, according to a new report published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) titled ‘Hip Replacement Implants Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2018–2026.’ Expansion of the health care industry, government initiatives, increase in
Global 3D Applications in Health Care Market Industry Analysis Size, Share, Tren …
The global 3D application in health care market is categorized on the basis of application and type. Systems and services are segments that fall under the types of 3D applications. Out of these two, the services segment is projected to dominate the market in the coming years due to increasing demand for 3D imaging devices in the health care organizations 3D technology has come up as a blessing for the health
More Releases for Nurse
Nurse Call Systems Market Report By Type- Wired Nurse Call Systems, Wireless Nur …
ReportsnReports added a new report on The Nurse Call Systems Market report that delivers the clean elaborated structure of the Report comprising each and every business-related information of the market at a global level. The in-depth study on the current state which focuses on the major drivers and restraints for the key players. Nurse Call Systems Market Industry research report provides granular analysis of the market share, segmentation, revenue forecasts,
Global Nurse Call Systems Market Insights, Forecast
This report presents the worldwide Nurse Call Systems market size (value, production and consumption), splits the breakdown (data status 2013-2018 and forecast to 2025), by manufacturers, region, type and application. This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis Get sample copy of the report: https://www.marketdensity.com/contact?ref=Sample&reportid=51667 Table of Contents: Table of Contents 1 Study
Nurse Call System Market: Global Nurse Call System Share Will Reach $1,600.0 Mn …
Zion Market Research has published a new report titled “Nurse Call System Market by Equipment Type (Nurse Call Buttons, Nurse Call Intercoms, Nurse Call Mobile Systems, and Nurse Call Integrated Communication Systems) by Communication Technology (Wired Communication Equipment and Wireless Communication Equipment) for Hospitals, OPD Clinics, Assisted Living Centers, and Ambulatory Services: Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis and Forecast, 2014 – 2020”. According to the report, the global nurse call
Nurse Call Systems Market Research Report Demand
Nurse call system collects the information about patients and delivers actionable insights to physicians. In addition, nurse call systems provide a dedicated line of communication to patients that can draw the attention of physician or nurse to their bed for timely care. The global nurse call systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.8% from 2017 to 2025. Ask for Request Sample: https://www.progressivemarkets.com/request-sample/nurse-call-systems-market Technology is playing an important
Nurse Call Systems Market: Nurse Call Mobile Systems Gain Dominant Market Share …
A new Transparency Market Research report states that the global nurse call systems market stood at US$0.6 bn in 2013 and is anticipated to reach US$1.6 bn by 2020. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 13.90% from 2014 to 2020. The title of the report is “Nurse Call Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 - 2020.” Obtain Report Details @ http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/nurse-call-system-equipment-market.html According
34th Oncology Nursing & Nurse Practitioners Conference
Connect with 300+ Global Speakers and Experts @ Nursing Education Conferences | Oncology Nursing Conferences | Nursing Continuing Education Conferences Conference Series LLC takes immense pleasure & feels honoured in inviting the contributors across the globe to attend the “34th Oncology Nursing & Nurse Practitioners Conference” which will be held in August 28-30, 2017 at Philadelphia, USA. Target Spectators: We extend warm welcome to distinguished Speakers, Delegates,