Baby Food Market to Eyewitness Massive Growth by 2026 | Investment, Mengniu, Hangzhou Beingmate Group, Eastwes Nutriment
Access sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2844314-china-baby-food-2020
China Baby Food, 2020
"China Baby Food 2020 ” is an analytical report by Global Data which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Chinese market.
Consumption has increased in all categories except drinks, with the three largest all expanding by 50-65% in val-ue between 2013 and 2019, and the small finger foods category almost doubling in retail size. Milk sales have been boosted by the continued swing towards super-premium products, including recently by higher sales of organic milk, A2 protein-free milk and milk containing OPO. Baby milk continue to dominate, accounting for 92.5% of value sales. Cereals and dry meals account for 4.4% of value, and wet meals, a category which is increasingly popular, for 2.4%.
- Despite the removal of the one-child policy from 2016, birth numbers have now fallen for three consecutive years, dropping to 14.65 million in 2019, a considerable 18% decline compared to 2016.
- The baby food sector rose by 63% in value from 2013 to 2019, to reach C¥114.5 billion (US$16.8 billion). At just 9.6kg per baby aged 0-3 years old, per capita consumption is low by international standards. 8.2kg of this total consisted of baby milk in 2019, an increase in per capita consumption of 25% since 2013.
- Baby milk continue to dominate, accounting for 92.5% of value sales.
- Cereals and dry meals account for 4.4% of value, and wet meals, a category which is increasingly popular, for 2.4%.
- The majority of milk continue to be imported, but most cereals, meals, and other products are produced locally. The Netherlands, New Zealand, and Ireland are the largest suppliers of infant formula.
- The sector is forecast to increase by 40% in value between 2019 and 2025, resulting in sales of C¥161 billion (US$23.6 billion at 2019 exchange rates), and per capita consumption of 12.7kg.
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2844314-china-baby-food-2020
Reasons to Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
- Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
- Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2844314
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Nestlé (China) Ltd, Feihe International Inc, Danone, Mead Johnson Nutrition Co Ltd, Abbott (Guangzhou) Nutritionals Ltd, FrieslandCampina, China Health & Happiness Int. Holdings (formerly Biostime Inc), Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Co Ltd, Ausnutria Dairy (China) Company Ltd, The a2 Milk Company, Synutra International Inc/Sheng Yuan, Junlebao, Heinz (China), Investment Co Ltd China, Mengniu, Hangzhou Beingmate Group, Shanghai Fang Guang Foods Company, Eastwes Nutriment Co Ltd.
Table of Contents
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2844314-china-baby-food-2020
It's vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Baby Food Market to Eyewitness Massive Growth by 2026 | Investment, Mengniu, Hangzhou Beingmate Group, Eastwes Nutriment here
News-ID: 2147275 • Views: 198
More Releases from HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Automotive Adaptive Lighting Systems Market – Witness an Unsold Story with Pro …
A study published on COVID-19Automotive Adaptive Lighting Systems Market, includes exploratory survey, qualitative commentary on changing market dynamics with market sizing and estimates for 18+ Global Countries, business segments and applications. The identification of hot and emerging players is completed by profiling 50+ Industry players; some of the profiled players are Osram, General Electric, Texas Instruments, Stanley Electric, Valeo, Hella, Koninklijke Philips, ZKW, Ichikoh Industries, Magneti Marelli, Koito Manufacturing, Hyundai
Recruitment Market to Develop New Growth Story | Zhilianzhaopin , 51job , Liepin …
A study published on COVID-19Recruitment Market, includes exploratory survey, qualitative commentary on changing market dynamics with market sizing and estimates for 18+ Global Countries, business segments and applications. The identification of hot and emerging players is completed by profiling 50+ Industry players; some of the profiled players are Zhilianzhaopin , 51job , Liepin , YJBYS , 58 Tongcheng , 104HR Bank , Longood , 1111HR Bank & Indeed Get
Data Center Backup Software Market Next Big Thing | IBM, Dell EMC, Symantec, Mic …
A new business intelligence report released by HTF MI with title "2020-2029 Report on Global Data Center Backup Software Market by Player, Region, Type, Application and Sales Channel" is designed covering micro level of analysis by manufacturers and key business segments. The Global Data Center Backup Software Market survey analysis offers energetic visions to conclude and study market size, market hopes, and competitive surroundings. The research is derived through primary
Real Estate CMA Software- A Market Worth Observing Growth by 2026: AgentMarketin …
Global Real Estate CMA Software Market Size, Status and Forecast 2019-2025 is latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, risk side analysis, and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The study provides information on market trends and development, drivers, capacities, technologies, and on the changing investment structure of the Global Real Estate CMA Software Market. Some of the key players profiled in the study are
More Releases for Baby
Baby Spa business is the most trending model of the global spa industry, and we have observed a growth in the businesses or franchises from the past few years. The baby spa serves the babies from two weeks old up to 9 months old baby. There are two main services involved in the therapy, i.e., hydrotherapy, and baby massage; the warm water and gently massage will help baby's physical growth,
Baby Mats Market 2019 - Baby Care, Bright Starts, Lollaland, Baby Mushroom, Baby …
Global Baby Mats Market 2019-2024: According to the Global Baby Mats Market report, the market is expected to reach the value of $XX million at the end of the forecast period of 2019 – 2025, showing good progress, rising at a CAGR of XX%. The global Baby Mats Market report covers a detailed analysis of the Baby Mats Market including the various parameters on which the Baby Mats Market
Norway Baby food 2018
The Norway Baby Food Markets research report introduces a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry- approved market data. Within the near future, the Norway Baby Food Market is expected to lead in terms of rate of growth. The report shows a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of information from multiple sources. The report
Baby Bottle Sterilizer Market
Various countries all over the world represents a significant potential and untapped market for various baby care products. With increasing awareness, uplifting income levels, and change in consumer behavior. Apart from this, huge population base in age group of 0-4 years and preferences of parents to spend more on baby products will further strengthen the demand for baby care products in the country. The global baby bottle sterilizer market has
Baby Food in Singapore
The Singaporean baby food market is small in terms of total size, but highly developed in terms of per capita consumption. The fluctuations in the number of births have a clear effect on sales. In value terms, almost 90% of the market consists of baby milks, with the bulk of the remainder split between baby meals/drinks and baby cereals in 2015. In volume terms, milk accounts for 76.9%, wet meals
Baby Food in Australia
Latest Report on Baby Food in Australia The impact of milk formula shortages continued to be keenly felt in Australia in 2016. The press consistently covered the complaints of parents nationwide, with many facing empty shelves and buying restrictions in chemists and supermarkets. Australia’s two leading supermarkets, Coles and Woolworths, maintained limits on purchases of milk formula, capping purchases at two and four units per customer respectively. International demand for local