Baby Food, India Market Growth Prospects | Nestlé, GCMMF, Danone, Abbott Nutrition
Avail sample copy before purchase: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2517333-india-baby-food-2019
India Baby Food, 2019 is an analytical report by GlobalData which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Indian market.
The number of births in India has risen gradually since 2016. There were 80.3 million babies aged 0-3 years in 2019. Living standards are significantly higher in urban areas and this is where most industrially produced baby foods are sold. However, there is a rising middle class, even in smaller towns and rural areas, that manufacturers are targeting to widen the consumer base.
Although there is vast potential, sales growth has been subdued. Per capita intake levels rose by 10.3% over the 2013-2019 period but remains extremely low by international standards. The vast majority of baby food is locally produced, with high tariff rates and low purchasing power putting imported products beyond the reach of most consumers. Several multinationals now produce international brands locally.
The market for baby food has enormous potential for further development, despite an expected decline in the number of live births. However, this will remain largely untapped: despite a forecast increase in per capita consumption levels between 2019-2025. Demand within the sector will remain focused on baby milks and cereals.
Important players listed in the study: Nestlé India Ltd, GCMMF, Danone India Pvt Limited, Abbott Nutrition, Mead Johnson Nutrition (India) Pvt Ltd, Raptakos Brett & Co Ltd.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/2517333-india-baby-food-2019
- Consumers are becoming increasingly sophisticated and are changing the way they think about and buy baby food. Delhi and Mumbai enjoy the highest demand for baby foods, particularly imported brands.
- Demand and consumption patterns for baby milks are fairly consistent across the regions, except in eastern India, where consumption tends to be lower. Northern and western India have the highest consumption rates for cereals. In northern India, where birth rates are higher than average, demand for milks and cereals is strongest.
- In November, 2016, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, under the Diet4Life initiative, eased import regulations for infant formula for infants with inborn metabolism problems.
- The rate of growth is expected to pick up over the next five years as penetration of infant foods expands into more households. Per capita consumption levels of baby food (based on infants aged 0-36 months) are expected to increase by nearly XX% over the forecast period to four kg in 2025, with rates of growth higher in the milks category than in the cereals category. Overall consumption will grow by XX% during the next six years to reach XX tons in 2025, with a retail value of Rs XX billion (US$XX billion).
- In terms of manufacturer involvement, the market will continue to be led by the main suppliers, Nestlé and GCMMF. Danone, Abbott, and Mead Johnson are showing increased commitment to the Indian market and this is likely to be a factor in increased sales
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2517333
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
- Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
- Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Some extract from Table of Contents
• Overview of India Baby Food, 2019
• India Baby Food Size (Sales Volume) Comparison by Type (2019-2025)
• India Baby Food Size (Consumption) and Market Share Comparison by Application (2019-2025)
• India Baby Food Size (Value) Comparison by Region (2019-2025)
• India Baby Food Sales, Revenue and Growth Rate (2019-2025)
• India Baby Food Competitive Situation and Trends
• Players/Suppliers High Performance Pigments Manufacturing Base Distribution, Sales Area, Product Type
• Analyze competitors, including all important parameters of India Baby Food
• India Baby Food Manufacturing Cost Analysis
• Marketing Strategy Analysis, Research Conclusions
Check complete table of contents with list of table and figures @https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2517333-india-baby-food-2019
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Baby Food, India Market Growth Prospects | Nestlé, GCMMF, Danone, Abbott Nutrition here
News-ID: 2091124 • Views: 807
More Releases from HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Noodles Market to See Huge Growth by 2026 | Acecook Vietnam, Chuqianyiding, Viet …
The Noodles Market has witnessed continuous growth in the last few years and is projected to grow even further during the forecast period of 2020-2026. The exploration provides a 360° view and insights, highlighting major outcomes of the industry. These insights help the business decision-makers to formulate better business plans and make informed decisions to improved profitability. In addition, the study helps venture or private players in understanding the companies
Dangerous Goods Logistics Market May See a Big Move |Daseke, Deutsche Post AG, D …
The Dangerous Goods Logistics Market has witnessed continuous growth in the last few years and is projected to grow even further during the forecast period of 2020-2026. The exploration provides a 360° view and insights, highlighting major outcomes of the industry. These insights help the business decision-makers to formulate better business plans and make informed decisions to improved profitability. In addition, the study helps venture or private players in understanding
Hotel Industry Intelligence Software: Next Big Thing | Major Giants Octorate, Ra …
The Hotel Market has witnessed continuous growth in the last few years and is projected to grow even further during the forecast period of 2020-2026. The exploration provides a 360° view and insights, highlighting major outcomes of the industry. These insights help the business decision-makers to formulate better business plans and make informed decisions to improved profitability. In addition, the study helps venture or private players in understanding the companies
The Continuing Growth Story of Wireless Router for VPN Market?
The Global Wireless Router for VPN Market study has been conducted by HTF MI to monitor and evaluate the evolving views of leaders across the Global Wireless Router for VPN industry. The Industry research on the Global Wireless Router for VPN market will include the entire ecosystem, covering five major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa, and the major countries falling under
More Releases for India
IVF India, Test Tube baby India
The aim of setting up KJIVF is to help infertile couples in achieving conception through modern diagnostic and treatment methods. KJIVF Centre has given the best results by blessing infertile couples of advanced age with children, these couples could never dream of becoming parents. Thousands of babies are conceived through in-vitro fertilization (IVF) each year; In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) means fertilization outside the body. A baby developed from an egg that
Beach Holiday India- Best Beaches in India
The natural beauty, exotic locations and rich heritage has helped India to stand as the most visited and most popular tourist spot in the world. The status of “Incredible India”, is defined by an incredible range of nature’s blessings on the Indian subcontinent and this incredibility is doubled by one of the most fabulous tourism option available in the country that are the brilliant and majestic beaches in India.
ISO 27001 India, 27001 training India ISO
Coral eSecure is information Risk Management advisory with specific focus on Information Security (ISO 27001, ISO 17799, PCI, COBIT, HIPAA, GLBA, and DPA), Business Continuity (BS25999) and ITIL/ IT Service Management (ISO 20000). Coral is the FIRST Indian consulting organization which provides an Integrated Management System Consulting, Consisting of ISO 27001, ISO 20000 and BS25999 – ALL THREE IN ONE! Coral provides Consulting, Assurance audit and Training to address these
Interior Designers India, Designers and Architects India
Today, we have recognized ourselves as a booming beauty interior designing firm, offering services that include interior designing. We are a winning firm, which is based on the strong foundation of innovative and original ideas for interior, architectural and landscaping designing services. Synergy Corporate Interior Design Association has more corporate members. Who provide Products and services. We support Interior Designers India, Designers and Architects India. We are committed to the
Domain Registration India, Web Hosting India, Payment Gateway India
Indiainternet.in is a Quality Web Hosting Company India, provide all web related support and Web hosting services like linux web hosting, windows web hosting, web hosting packages, domain registration in india, Corporate email solution, business email hosting, payment gateway integration, SSL with supports like free php, cgi, asp, free msaccess, free cdonts, free webmail, web based control panel, unlimited ftp access, unlimited data transfer. During the domain registration process, you will
ISO 27001 india, 27001 training india ISO, 17799 training india ISO, Compliance …
Our foundation of service delivery is based on sound research - thereby customers realizing definitive delight and Assurance resilience in their management system. We provide Consulting Services for ISO 27001 india, 27001 training india ISO,17799 training India ISO Security, BCM/BS25999, SAS 70, COBIT Implementation, Annual Compliance Check, Best Practices Implementation, & Quick Gap Analysis. It is a set of ‘best practices’ controls - management and systems - that enables