South Wales Commercial Property Auctions : £80000 Bargain Cardiff Land
A Highly Intriguing (and Rather Alluring) Plot of (Leafy) Freehold UK Land , with Huge (Commercial and Glamping) Potential , is presently being offered for sale.
It is Conspicuously Located in Pengam Green , Cardiff City , South Wales (Postcode CF24 2HB) ; and is currently being exclusively marketed , via Fortis Properties of Fairwater , in partnership with Pattinson (Online) Auctions(UK).
Key Business Features and Top Commercial Points :
• This is a strategically sited portion of freehold land in a beautiful area of Cardiff
• Kindly refer to the top right hand corner of the above satellite image site plan
• It comprises of approximately 0.1 Acres of open (green) space in 2 different parts
• A kiosk is on site , as are the derelict foundations of an old (pre-1928) building
• This property is currently for sale in partnership with www.fortisproperties.co.uk
• Auction Bids start from only £70000 , with a minimum reserve price of £80000
• It is relatively close (in terms of walking or cycling) to Cardiff Central Train Station
• Car Driving usually only takes about 9 mins to get to Cardiff Central Train Station
• Vehicle Access is via a gated entrance with off street parking facilities for one car
• It is located between 2 busy Bus Stops and has good potential for development
• Nice Homes are nearby , as lots of Professionals live (and work) in Pengam Green
• There are plenty of safe places to park in front of it , as it lies in a cul-de-sac
• A Massive Park , a GP Surgery and a Popular Sports Ground are also beside it
• IT HAS A HUGE AMOUNT OF PASSING FOOTFALL ; DURING WORKING WEEKDAYS
• A Mobile Cafe (Portable Street Food Canteen) appears to be a popular suggestion
• Other suggestions include glamping pods , corner shops , offices and signage
• Another possibility is a mini arcade of quaint Victorian (or Edwardian) Kiosks
• Other possibilities include a sub post office , a salon , a fashion house or a spa
• A semi-commercial or semi-residential (live-work) unit has even been proposed
• Of course it could also be used as a creative space (or a social networking hub)
• Or maybe a local community radio station or a local community television studio
• The opportunities (and possibilities) in such a trendy area are (absolutely) endless
• Visit https://www.fortisproperties.co.uk/property/land-to-the-west-7-sterling-close-splott-cardiff-cf24-2hb/ for further information.
• The Acceptable Guide Price is between £80000 and £90000 (or more).
CONTACT DETAILS (FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES):
The Commercial Auctions Team
2a Fairwater Green
United Kingdom (UK)
Work Phone Number :029 20 561 111
(+4429 20 561 111 if you are calling from outside the UK)
Email Address : email@example.com
*This property is also viewable on the Pattinson Auction Website ; together with Zoopla , Rightmove , PrimeLocation , OnTheMarket , plus countless other Property Marketing Networks.
#SouthWalesProperty , #SouthWalesAuctions , #SouthWalesNews , #SouthWales , #PropertyBargains
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release South Wales Commercial Property Auctions : £80000 Bargain Cardiff Land here
News-ID: 2081951 • Views: …
More Releases for Wales
Excellence in Forestry 2020 – from Wales to Northern Ireland
The Royal Forestry Society’s Excellence in Forestry Awards 2020 will be reaching across the Irish Sea for the first time as they seek to identify the very best in woodland management in Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Wales. Urging owners and managers of woods of all sizes and those running woodland education and learning projects to take part, Excellence in Forestry Awards co-ordinator Rachel Thomas says: “At a time
Discover Llandudno - The largest seaside resort in Wales
Llandudno is a very popular seaside resort which draws holidaymakers back year after year, it's a town which still retains the charm and elegance of its Victorian and Edwardian past which somehow blends seamlessly with its modern attractions. One of Llandudno's more notable attractions is the gracefully curved immaculate seafront, which is positioned quite comfortably between the headlands of the Great Orme and Little Orme. As one ambles carelessly along the
NHS Wales Informatics Service chooses Fiorano Integration software
NHS Wales Informatics Service has selected Fiorano Software, a leader in enterprise integration middleware solutions, to provide the replacement of its current integration platform. NHS Wales is deploying the Fiorano solution to intelligently integrate its national systems, such as the Welsh Clinical Portal, Test Requesting and Results Reporting as well as providing multi-agency integration with a variety of NHS Wales organizations. The NHS Wales Informatics Service required an intelligent, distributed
House Prices Fall in England and Wales
According to latest figures issued from the Land Registry, property prices across England and Wales fell by 0.9% during the month of October 2011 with a total annual fall in value of 3.2%. The figures show that this overall monthly decrease in property values is the highest since February 2009 and that the average price of a home now stands at £159,999. Properties in the East of England including new homes
Wolfestone Receive ProAct Skills Growth Wales Package
Swansea, United Kingdom (October 29, 2010) – Wolfestone Translation, Wales’ largest language services company offering, amongst others, translation in all languages, proofreading, voiceovers, subtitling and a wide range of other language services, has received the ProAct Skills Growth Wales financial support package to promote overall company growth. As an Investor in People accredited language translation company, Wolfestone recently received over £55,000 from the Welsh Assembly Government to develop both company and
One Wales – One Voice Declared a Resounding Success
Woking, Surrey 8th November 2010 – With over 60 delegates from 35 different organisations, the latest Gazetteer Best Practice Day from Aligned Assets has been declared a resounding success. Held at the Media Resource Centre in Llandrindod on 2nd November, it saw six presentations focusing on best practice in gazetteers, all against the backdrop of unique complexities faced by the public sector in Wales. The event started off with two presentations showing