UAE Cards & Payments Market Next Big Thing | Major Giants Emirates Islamic, Citibank, Mastercard, Visa
Get Free Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/2540649-uae-cards-payments
UAE Cards & Payments: Opportunities and Risks to 2023
UAE Cards & Payments: Opportunities and Risks to 2023 report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Emirati cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques during the review-period (2015-19e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2019e-23f). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure.
UAE Cards & Payments: Opportunities and Risks to 2023' report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Emirati cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the Emirati cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Emirati cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
- The UAE government is taking steps to further push the use of electronic payments in the country. One such initiative is the digital payments campaign conducted across October 21-25, 2019. As part of the campaign, 40 governmental and semi-governmental entities and a number of private entities only allowed consumers to make payments for over 1,100 services via mobile apps or web portals, instead of visiting service centers. The government allocated AED1.0m ($0.3m) for the campaign, which was offered as cashback to consumers upon making payments electronically. Earlier in 2017 the government conducted a similar campaign called A Day Without Service Centres.
- Competition in the country's digital banking space is heating up following the launch of several digital-only banks. In 2017, various banks introduced digital-only offerings targeted at tech-savvy millennials in the UAE. The list includes CBD's CBD Now, Emirates NBD's Liv., and Mashreq Bank's Mashreq Neo. To attract new customers, Liv. conducted a campaign from April to August 2019 for customers who used their Liv. app or debit card and signed up for new products. 20 finalists were shortlisted to determine the ultimate winner, who was rewarded with a private island and a AED100,000 cash prize. The bank gained over 44,000 new customers during the promotional period. Banks are also shifting their focus towards SMEs, launching digital-only banks targeted at such businesses. In September 2019, Emirates NBD launched E20, a digital-only bank for entrepreneurs and SMEs. Mashreq Bank also launched digital-only bank NeoBiz for SMEs.
- To boost the e-commerce market, the Dubai eCommerce Strategy was approved by the Dubai Executive Council in September 2019. The strategy aims to increase e-commerce's contribution to the UAE's GDP by attracting more foreign direct investments in the e-commerce sector; reducing the cost of e-commerce operations by 20% (including storage, customs fees, VAT, and transportation); and speeding up customs clearance. Meanwhile, Dubai CommerCity - a joint venture between Dubai Airport Freezone Authority and wasl Asset Management Group - is the UAE's first dedicated e-commerce free zone, designed to provide government, administrative, customs, and logistics services to e-commerce companies. The first phase of the project is set to complete by the end of 2020.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Emirati cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Emirati cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Emirati cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in the UAE.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Emirati cards and payments industry.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Dubai Islamic Bank
First Abu Dhabi Bank
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
Commercial Bank of Dubai
National Bank of Abu Dhabi
First Gulf Bank
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/2540649-uae-cards-payments
It's vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=2540649
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA - 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the "Accurate Forecast" in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their "Goals & Objectives".
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release UAE Cards & Payments Market Next Big Thing | Major Giants Emirates Islamic, Citibank, Mastercard, Visa here
News-ID: 1974234 • Views: 310
More Releases from HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Bug Bounty Platforms Market Is Booming Worldwide with Bugcrowd, Synack, HackerOn …
Latest Market intelligence report released by HTF MI with title "Covid-19 Impact on Global Bug Bounty Platforms Market Size, Status and Forecast 2020-2026" is designed covering micro level of analysis by manufacturers and key business segments. The Covid-19 Impact on Global Bug Bounty Platforms Market survey analysis offers energetic visions to conclude and study market size, market hopes, and competitive surroundings. The research is derived through primary and secondary statistics
Outbound Marketing Services Market - Current Impact to Make Big Changes | WebiMa …
Latest Market intelligence report released by HTF MI with title "COVID-19 Impact on Global Outbound Marketing Services Market Size, Status and Forecast 2020-2026" is designed covering micro level of analysis by manufacturers and key business segments. The COVID-19 Impact on Global Outbound Marketing Services Market survey analysis offers energetic visions to conclude and study market size, market hopes, and competitive surroundings. The research is derived through primary and secondary statistics
Business Process Management (BPM) Solutions Market SWOT Analysis by Key Players: …
A new business intelligence report released by HTF MI with title "COVID-19 Impact on Global Business Process Management (BPM) Solutions Market Size, Status and Forecast 2020-2026" is designed covering micro level of analysis by manufacturers and key business segments. The COVID-19 Impact on Global Business Process Management (BPM) Solutions Market survey analysis offers energetic visions to conclude and study market size, market hopes, and competitive surroundings. The research is derived
Business Card Designer Market Worth Observing Growth: EDrawSoft, Fuzzyatom Labs, …
A new business intelligence report released by HTF MI with title "COVID-19 Impact on Global Business Card Designer Market Size, Status and Forecast 2020-2026" is designed covering micro level of analysis by manufacturers and key business segments. The COVID-19 Impact on Global Business Card Designer Market survey analysis offers energetic visions to conclude and study market size, market hopes, and competitive surroundings. The research is derived through primary and secondary
More Releases for Bank
Neo and Challenger Bank Market by Type of Bank (Neo Bank and Challenger Bank)
Neo and Challenger Bank Market is registering a CAGR of 50.6% during the forecast period 2016-2020. Neo and challenger bank market has witnessed healthy growth rate in terms of customer base over the past few years, and is expected to witness optimistic growth in the near future. Access Full Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/neo-and-challenger-bank-market The global market is driven by factors such as government regulations, convenience offered to consumers, and low interest rates as compared
India Retail Loan Market 2018 - State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis …
The growth in the retail finance disbursement would be largely driven by improving affordability, increasing propensity to consume and the fact that the penetration level of retail finance loans is still low. Retail Loan industry has also suffered a certain impact, but still maintained a relatively optimistic growth, the past four years, Retail Loan market size to maintain the average annual growth rate of X% from XXXX million $ in 2014
Load banks offer one of the most flexible ways to validate critical power systems and components. Load bank testing of power systems includes validating the operational conditions and output of electrical power systems such as generators, gas turbines, transformers, HVAC systems, UPS, batteries, and relays in various industries like oil and gas, power, healthcare, marine and defense, and telecom. It is also very effective in reducing wet stacking problems, removal
Blood Bank Market 2017
ReportsWeb.com has announced the addition of the “Global Blood Bank Market Research Report 2017” The report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification. Blood Bank industry from two aspects. One part is about its production and the other part is about its consumption. In terms of its production, we analyze the production, revenue, gross margin of its main manufacturers and
Trend survey “Bank & Zukunft”
Latest edition in the survey series reveals trends and developments in the financial sector More than 365 decision-makers from the banking sector took part in the Bank & Zukunft 2014 trend survey. In rating current challenges and developments, their responses reveal that banks are generally optimistic about the future. The biggest challenges remain the difficult interest rate situation and how to implement consistent, customer-oriented service. Once a year as part of the
Kaupthing Bank Luxembourg acquires Robeco Bank Belgium
Reykjavik, Iceland--October 21st 2007--Kaupthing Bank Luxembourg S.A., a subsidiary of Kaupthing Bank hf., has signed an agreement by which Kaupthing Bank Luxembourg S.A. purchases Robeco Bank Belgium. Robeco Bank Belgium is a small Belgian bank that was founded in 2002 and focuses mainly on private banking and asset management. The bank has 32 employees and is based in Brussels and Antwerp. Robeco Bank Belgium has 6,800 clients. At the