North America Hot and Cold Therapy Packs Market to Experience Exponential Growth by 2028: Trends and Industry Vision
The rising prevalence of health related diseases and disorders raises the demand for better healthcare services and technologically advanced equipment and treatment methods. In order to operate these, the requirement for highly qualified medical professionals increases and thus generates high employment opportunities in the region. According to statistics published by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the rate of employment of various medical professionals in the healthcare industry is anticipated to grow by 14% between 2018 and 2028.
Click to Download Sample Report: https://www.crifax.com/sample-request-1000172
Further, about 1.9 million jobs in the industry were estimated to be added during this period in the United States. The highest median annual wage was recorded to be USD 208,000 or more for physicians and surgeons in 2018. Similarly, the recorded median annual pay for other healthcare occupations in May 2018 was USD 158, 240 for dentists, USD 126,120 for physicians, USD 84,270 for occupational therapists and USD 29,740 for various healthcare support occupations such as home health aides and medical transcriptionists.
The greater demand for medical services and healthcare facilities in the North America region is estimated to considerably impact the growth of North America Hot and Cold Therapy Packs Market in the region between 2020 and 2028. Moreover, the increased spending by the population in countries such as United States and Canada is further leading to the growth of this industry. The health expenditure per capita based on the purchasing power parity (PPP) in United States rose significantly from USD 9,053.43 in 2014 to USD 9,869.74 in 2016, while it went from USD 4,529.36 in 2014 to USD 4,718.30 in 2016 in Canada, according to the World Health Organization. The personal healthcare expenditure in United States, as stated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, was estimated to increase by an annual percent change of 4.6% during 2006-2016 with total spending of USD 1,804 Billion in 2006 which augmented to USD 2,834 Billion in 2016. This can be attributed to the substantial demand for novel medical technologies and healthcare assistance in North America.
Click To Download Table of Contents Of This Report: https://www.crifax.com/request-toc-1000172
Furthermore, to provide better understanding of internal and external marketing factors, the multi-dimensional analytical tools such as SWOT and PESTEL analysis have been implemented in the North America Hot and Cold Therapy Packs market report. Moreover, the report consists of market segmentation, CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate), BPS analysis, Y-o-Y growth (%), Porter's five forces analysis, absolute $ opportunity and anticipated cost structure of the market.
Get more information on this report: https://www.crifax.com/reports/north-america-hot-and-cold-therapy-packs-market/1000172
U.K. Phone: +44 161 394 2021
U.S. Phone: +1 917 924 8284
CRIFAX is driven by integrity and commitment to its clients, and provides cutting-edge marketing research and consulting solutions with a step-by-step guide to accomplish their business prospects. With the help of our industry experts having hands on experience in their respective domains, we make sure that our industry enthusiasts understand all the business aspects relating to their projects, which further improves the consumer base and the size of their organization. We offer wide range of unique marketing research solutions ranging from customized and syndicated research reports to consulting services, out of which, we update our syndicated research reports annually to make sure that they are modified according to the latest and ever-changing technology and industry insights. This has helped us to carve a niche in delivering 'distinctive business services' that enhanced our global clients' trust in our insights, and helped us to outpace our competitors as well.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release North America Hot and Cold Therapy Packs Market to Experience Exponential Growth by 2028: Trends and Industry Vision here
News-ID: 1923835 • Views: 239
More Releases from CRIFAX
Europe Waste-to-Energy Plants Market Development Status, Emerging Technologies, …
About 45 percent of its energy are being produced in the European Union, while the rest of the energy which constitutes about 55 percent is being imported as of 2017. CRIFAX added a report on 'Europe Waste-to-Energy Plants Market, 2020-2028' to its database of market research collaterals consisting of overall market scenario with prevalent and future growth prospects, among other growth strategies used by key players to stay ahead of the
Europe Wastewater Treatment Plants Market Development Status Highlighted During …
About 45 percent of its energy are being produced in the European Union, while the rest of the energy which constitutes about 55 percent is being imported as of 2017. CRIFAX added a report on 'Europe Wastewater Treatment Plants Market, 2020-2028' to its database of market research collaterals consisting of overall market scenario with prevalent and future growth prospects, among other growth strategies used by key players to stay ahead of
Europe Liquefied Natural Gas Market 2020 Europe Size, Opportunities, Historical …
About 45 percent of its energy are being produced in the European Union, while the rest of the energy which constitutes about 55 percent is being imported as of 2017. CRIFAX added a report on 'Europe Liquefied Natural Gas Market, 2020-2028' to its database of market research collaterals consisting of overall market scenario with prevalent and future growth prospects, among other growth strategies used by key players to stay ahead of
Europe Microbial Fuel Cells (MFC) Market Inclinations And Development Status Hig …
About 45 percent of its energy are being produced in the European Union, while the rest of the energy which constitutes about 55 percent is being imported as of 2017. CRIFAX added a report on 'Europe Microbial Fuel Cells (MFC) Market, 2020-2028' to its database of market research collaterals consisting of overall market scenario with prevalent and future growth prospects, among other growth strategies used by key players to stay ahead
More Releases for USD
$100,000,000 USD job contract for travel - $3,000,000 USD referral commission.
Khoja Consultants invites companies, teams or venture capitalists for a $100,000,000 USD contract for travel. The selected company will be providing all accommodations and expenses for a 6-month long business trip around the world. Khoja Consultants expects five-star treatment including close security with private planes, hotels, secured vehicles and helicopters if necessary. More details on the job contract and application are provided at - www.KhojaConsultants.com. There is a $3,000,000
Polyurethane Dispersions Market worth USD 2.04 Billion USD by 2020
The report " Polyurethane Dispersions Market by Type (Water-Based Polyurethane Dispersions and Solvent-Based Polyurethane Dispersions), by Application (Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants, Synthetic Leather Production, Fiber Glass Sizing, and Others) - Trends & Forecasts to 2020", The global polyurethane dispersions market is projected to reach USD 2.04 Billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 6.8% between 2015 and 2020. This growth is fueled by the high potential from the textile and
Retail Analytics Market worth USD 5.1 Billion USD by 2020
According to a new market research report "Retail Analytics Market by Business Function (Marketing and Customer Analytics, Merchandizing and In-Store Analytics, Supply Chain Analytics, Strategy and Planning), by Type, by Solutions and by Services - Global Forecast and Analysis to 2020", defines and segments the global retail analytics market on the basis of business function, solutions, services, deployment types, and regions along with providing an in-depth analysis and market size
Metabolomics Market USD 1.24 Billion by 2020
The global metabolomics market is estimated to reach USD 1.24 Billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 15.6% from 2016 to 2020, according to a market research report Metabolomics Market 2013-2020, published by iHealthcareAnalyst, Inc. Visit the Metabolomics Market 2013-2020 report at https://www.ihealthcareanalyst.com/report/metabolomics-market/ Metabolomics is the scientific study of chemical processes involving metabolites, whereas metabolome represents the collection of all metabolites in a biological cell, tissue, organ or organism, which
Radiopharmaceuticals Market USD 350 Million by 2020
Radiopharmaceuticals Market 2013-2020 report estimates the global radiopharmaceuticals market to reach nearly USD 350 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2016 to 2020 - iHealthcareAnalyst, Inc. Visit the Radiopharmaceuticals Market 2013-2020 report https://www.ihealthcareanalyst.com/report/radiopharmaceuticals-market/ Medicinal radiocompounds or radiopharmaceuticals are a group of pharmaceutical drugs which have radioactivity and they can be used as diagnostic and therapeutic agents. Radiopharmaceuticals are used in the field of nuclear medicine as radioactive tracers
Orthobiologics Market USD 5.8 Billion by 2020
Orthobiologics Market 2013-2020 report estimates the global orthobiologics market to reach nearly USD 5.8 Billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2016 to 2020 - iHealthcareAnalyst, Inc. Visit the Orthobiologics Market 2013-2020 report https://www.ihealthcareanalyst.com/report/orthobiologics-market/ The global orthobiologics market report provides market size (Revenue USD Million 2013 to 2020), market share and forecasts growth trends (CAGR%, 2016 to 2020). The global orthobiologics market segmentation is based on product types (allograft, bone