3Beats, The Online Marketplace for Equestrians, Launches Multi-Vendor Marketplace Website
Forums on the 3Beats site connects the community and allows visitors to view and post wanted items and horses.
Susy Shearer, Co-Founder, was inspired to create 3Beats in response to her clients asking her to sell their premium tack and apparel. “I wanted to better serve customers with a platform that goes beyond saddles, and my partner, Susan DiFelice had the web/graphic design expertise to make this vision a reality.”
3Beats Marketplace Features Include:
- Sellers have the option to sell directly to buyers, or consign items for a hands off selling experience
- Sellers create a free store within the 3Beats site where they can list their items, manage their orders, and see sales reports.
- Our full service consignment option offers customers a simplified selling experience. The 3Beats team handles the entire selling process from providing a shipping label for the consigned item to final payment to the client once their item sells.
- We have the lowest fees around – Seller pays 4.5% when the item sells, plus a small banking fee.
- Simplified shipping with an in-depth shipping guide, reduced UPS shipping rates, and tracking details for customers.
- Sellers can offer shipping insurance with our 3Beats Shipment Protection to buyers in case anything happens to an item during shipping.
- 3Beats offers a safe environment for sellers where they can choose to offer trials and add their own store policies for trial periods.
3Beat Horse Listings Features Include:
- 3BeatsList a hunter, equitation, jumper, eventing, or dressage horse in minutes.
- Private messaging system connects buyers and sellers.
- Easily manage horse listings from any device.
- Search horses by map and advanced search options
- Horse sellers only pay upfront for a listing, never a fee when the horse sells.
- Trainers with multiple horse listings can purchase a Sale Barn web page within the
3Beats site to list and share all of their horse listings.
An early adopter and trainer, Laura Gaither, shared her thoughts on the horse listings. “Trainers looking to advertise should check out 3beats.com So far I have more trials come from this site than any other”.
Upcoming features include equestrian property listings with realtor profile pages.
For more information, visit https://3beats.com.
Susan DiFelice/Susy Shearer
1011 S. Hamilton Rd
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Susy Shearer, owner of Highline Tack and Fineline Tack, and website developer/graphic designer Susan DiFelice, creator of Allpony – Horsemanship for Kids, both life-long equestrians, have just launched a joint venture called 3Beats. 3Beats.com connects buyers and sellers of premium new and used English tack, riding apparel, and stable equipment, as well as offers a place to buy and sell horses. Sellers and buyers can view and post listings, make purchases, and manage their listings from any device.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release 3Beats, The Online Marketplace for Equestrians, Launches Multi-Vendor Marketplace Website here
News-ID: 1894121 • Views: 507
More Releases for Seller
New Medicare Guide Ranked Top Seller On Amazon.com
Medicare for the Lazy Man 2019 now ranks among the best sellers in its category on Amazon.com. The breezy, factual how-to now outsells almost every other entry in the Medicaid & Medicare group, including perennial powerhouse Medicare for Dummies. Medicare is mandatory insurance for older Americans. Those approaching eligibility are faced with the problem of a confusing array of options. Massive amounts of junk mail and other solicitations often convey
yStats.com researchers present at Newegg Global Seller Summit
Online market research firm yStats.com was invited to participate in the recent Global Seller Summit organized by leading technology merchant Newegg in London. The presentation by the yStats.com research team covered the latest information on global E-Commerce and online payment trends, including transactions through social and mobile platforms and innovation in payments, such as digital wallets. Participants in the Newegg Seller Summit left the yStats.com presentation informed with ideas to
Lantin’s New Best Seller Notches-up More Rave Reviews
Lantin’s new book “Come Here and I’ll Show You’ has now received 12 rave reviews on Amazon, seven of which awarded the book a top 5-Star rating. The latest review by Shawn Kovacich describes the book as “a thrilling read in the genre of the pulp novels and more recently series like War Against the Mafia (Mack Bolan: the Executioner.)” Pulling no punches, Kovacich quips “Do yourself a favor and read it,
“The True Dynamics of Life” is now Amazon Best Seller
Mike Robinson is now a bestselling author of ‘The True Dynamics of Life’, he has shared his 35 years of experience along with valuable knowledge in his book which is also co-authored by his partner Jo Le Rose. According to Robinson, life is difficult because the world is in chaos. ‘The True...’ will give an insight about the same; audience will discover their answer to pressing questions like: • What is their
Taiwanese vegetable seller among TIME 100 heroes
“There’s a kind of joy that I can’t express in words. I don’t know where it comes from. But every time I help others, I feel very happy and certainly will sleep well that night. Nothing else makes me feel this way, and words cannot do justice to what a joyful thing it is to help others.” So said vegetable seller Chen Shu-chu, a resident of eastern Taiwan’s Taitung County,
Ubisense announces global re-seller partnership with Out Board
Out Board have been appointed principal global re-seller for the entertainment and presentation technology sectors by Ubisense, the Cambridge UK based leaders in precision real-time location systems (RTLS). The move follows on from Out Board's substantial successes with their own audio showcontrol application of the Ubisense technology, TiMax Tracker, which tracks actors and performers around stage to automatically localize their amplified audio signature via real-time control of the TiMax2 SoundHub audio