Saudi Arabia Mattress Market is Expected to Register Revenues worth USD 500 million by the year ending 2023E: Ken Research
• Rising population in Saudi Arabia is leading to an increasing rate of home ownership which will lead to increase in sales of mattresses in Saudi Market.
• Saudi Arabia's tourism sector is witnessing growth both in international visitors and domestic tourism, resulting in rising sales for mattress
• With rising pattern of health related issues especially those related to joint pains, back pains and cervical, the market for mattresses in Saudi Arabia has witnessed a rise in demand for orthopedic/therapeutic mattresses
Increase in home ownership in Saudi Arabia: Rising population in Saudi Arabia which is leading to increasing rate of home ownership is a major factor which is expected to create demand for mattresses for residential segment. The number of households in Saudi Arabia is projected to increase significantly in the year 2023. Migration from rural to urban areas is occurring at a very rapid pace in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, perhaps more than any other country in the Arabian Peninsula, where the youth consumers among the population is laying severe pressure on housing supply.
Increase in Tourism: The Saudi Vision 2030 development initiative announced by Deputy Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman aims to increase the revenue generated from tourism to 18% in the upcoming years, according to reports. The vision aims to establish an Islamic museum, which will draw a large number of tourists, including foreign pilgrims who visit the kingdom for Haj and Umrah. This, in turn, will increase the number of accommodation facilities in the country which is one of the major drivers for demand of mattress in the country
Growing Sales of Orthopedic Mattresses: Orthopedic health concerns in the country are witnessed to increase, especially in women due to increasing cases of back pain, body aches and sores, thus driving continuous innovation in the type of mattresses by companies. Health concerns have led to an increase in the demand for multiple function beds with therapeutic attributes
In order to achieve its ambitious 2020 targets, SCTH is seeking investment from the private sector to supplement funds received from the Saudi government in the following tourism sub-sectors: accommodation (hotels and furnished apartments), restaurants and cafes, visitor facilities, decentralized tourism agencies, regional capabilities, quality assurance, and heritage villages. In addition, Saudi Arabia is seeking roughly US$ 50 billion in private investment to provide 400,000 housing units additionally. To attract private investment, the Ministry is focusing on partnering with interested companies to build villas and multi-storey apartment buildings, either on government or privately owned land. Increase in residential areas will drive the demand for mattress in the country.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “Saudi Arabia Mattress Market Outlook to 2023 – By Size (King Size, Queen Size, and Single), By Type (Spring, Foam and Latex, and Others), By Distribution Channel (Retail and Direct Sales), and By Organized and Unorganized” believed that the Saudi Arabia mattress market is expected to register a positive CAGR of 10.6% in terms of revenue during the forecast period 2018-2023E.
For more information, refer to below link:
Key Segments Covered
• Size of Mattresses
• Type of Mattresses
Foam and Latex
Others (Gel based, water based, air based mattresses, orthopedic mattress and coir mattress and rubber mattress)
• Market Structure
• By type of market
• Distribution Channel
Hotels, Resorts and Residential Sector
Key Target Audience
• Mattress Raw Material Producers
• Mattress Manufacturers
• Distributors / Retailers / Stockist
• Mattress Specialist Retailers
• Mattress Internet Retailers
Time Period Captured in the Report:
• Historical Period: 2013-2018
• Forecast Period: 2019-2023
Companies Covered in Saudi Arabia Mattress Market
• Al Mazro
• Al Rajhi group
• Royal Mattress
• American bed
Key Topics Covered in the Report
• Saudi Arabia Mattress Market Value Chain Analysis
• Saudi Arabia Mattress Market Size by Revenue (FY’2013-FY’2018)
• Saudi Arabia Mattress Market Segmentation (FY’2018)
• Saudi Arabia Mattress Market Segmentation by Size of Mattress (King size, Queen size, Double size and single size).
• Saudi Arabia Mattress Market Segmentation by type of Mattress (spring, Latex and Foam and others).
• Saudi Arabia Mattress Market Segmentation by type of spring (Pocket spring and Inner spring).
• Saudi Arabia Mattress market Segmentation by Distribution channel (Retail and Direct).
• Saudi Arabia Mattress market Segmentation by type of organized market (Mass, Economy and Premium).
• Saudi Arabia Mattress market Segmentation by Market Structure (Organized and Unorganized).
• Saudi Arabia Mattress market Segmentation by type of manufacturing ( Domestic and Imports)
• Saudi Arabia Mattress market Trade Scenario
• Saudi Arabia Mattress market Decision Making Process
• Saudi Arabia Mattress market Trends and Developments
• Issues and Challenges in Saudi Arabia Mattress Market
• Future Outlook and Projections for Saudi Arabia Mattress Market
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications
Ken Research Pvt. Ltd.,
Unit 14, Tower B3, Spaze I Tech Business Park, Sohna Road, sector 49 Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001, India
Ken Research is a Global aggregator and publisher of Market intelligence, equity and economy reports. We provides business intelligence and operational advisory in 300+ verticals underscoring disruptive technologies, emerging business models with precedent analysis and success case studies.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Saudi Arabia Mattress Market is Expected to Register Revenues worth USD 500 million by the year ending 2023E: Ken Research here
News-ID: 1861960 • Views: 382
More Releases from Ken Research
Thailand Agricultural Machinery Market is expected to cross USD 1.9 Billion by 2 …
• Thailand Agricultural Tractor Market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.2% between 2019 and 2025. Two-wheel and Four-Wheel Tractor is expected to contribute 23% and 77% respectively by the end of 2025. • Thailand Combine Harvester Market is expected to register a CAGR of 6.6% between 2019 and 2025. Combine Harvesters with power above 150 HP is expected to contribute more than 40%. Followed
COVID-19 Impact on Malaysia Automotive Lubricant Market Slow Auto Sales Curb Ind …
Malaysia automotive sales a slowdown will lead to a decrease in demand for auto lubricants. Companies need to evolve their product offerings and develop a reliable lubricant distribution network to maintain a competitive edge in the industry and to recover its sales. Effect on Business Auto sales already faced a downfall in 2019, but in 2020 the industry is projected to experience a drastic fall due to economic slowdown around the globe
Philippines Logistics Market is expected to cross PHP 1 Tn by 2024: Ken Research
• Philippines Board of Investments has provided incentives such as Income tax holidays for 3-6 years, 0% VAT for Cold chain companies to locate themselves in Less Developing Areas or 30 poorest provinces • DPWH and DOTr has been allocated PhP 458.6 bn and PhP 55.5 billion respectively to improve road transport not only in major urban cities (i.e. Metro Manila and Metro Cebu) but as well as in other parts of
COVID 19 Impact on Healthcare Industry | Healthcare Market Future Outlook: Ken R …
The COVID 19 impact on the healthcare sector has led significant modifications in the operation of both the private sector and government sector offering all the support such as testing support, preparing isolation beds for the treatment of COVID-19 positive patients, deploying equipment and staff in the identified nodal hospitals. The Healthcare Market Analysis has been observing business loss and this trend is further expected to continue its impact in
More Releases for Saudi
Saudi Arabia Infrastructure Research Report
The report provides a detailed analysis of the Infrastructure sector in Saudi Arabia, including the state of current infrastructure, the regulatory and financing landscapes, forecast spending across all key sectors and the major projects in the construction pipeline. Request A Free Sample Report- http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1311098 The report covers all key infrastructure sectors: roads, railways, electricity and power, water and sewerage, communication, and airports and ports. Summary With a young and growing population, together with rapid
Saudi Arabia Pharmaceutical Market Development Analysis
The Saudi Arabia Pharmaceutical market has recorded significant growth over the years driven by various factors like increasing ageing population mostly in the above 60 years bracket, changing demographics and rise in the incidence of lifestyle diseases, increased spending power, result driven government initiatives to promote the growth of indigenous pharmaceutical companies. Inspite of the progress, the pharmaceutical sector in the Saudi Arabia is still in an emerging phase, and
Saudi Arabia Electronic Security Market-6Wresearch
Rising Security Concerns, Surging Security Spending and Large Scale Infrastructure Development to Boost the Demand for Electronic Security Systems in Saudi Arabia – 6Wresearch Infrastructure development in Saudi Arabia is accelerating at a rapid pace on account of government initiatives for economic diversification. However, with infrastructure development, country is also facing serious threats from the rising terrorism in the Middle East region. Electronic security market in the country is expected to
Saudi Arabia Radio LIve
Saudi Arabia Live Radio is created for the sake of our contemporary users to accommodate their demands and expectations. This innovative application is full of comprehensive Radio Stations, which are renewed and extended from time to time by the sophisticated professionals. The following app is absolutely free of charge and provides you with an exclusive opportunity to listen to your favorite music and newsworthy programs, as well as news from
Saudi Privatization Summit 2016 – “Unlocking the hidden potential of Saudi A …
The current oil catastrophe and economic stress is compelling Saudi Arabia to transform and is set to create the World's biggest and Middle East’s strongest Sovereign Wealth Fund by welcoming International investments and privatizing state-owned companies. The Kingdom envisions to increase non-oil revenue to USD 120 Billion per year, by 2020 and a six-fold growth to USD 266 Billion per year by 2030. Diversifying traditionally-oil based economies and reducing the
Saudi Arabia Accelerating Efforts in Cyber Security.
Leading up to the 2nd Annual Kingdom Cyber Security Knowledge Sharing Workshop in Riyadh,Fleming Gulf caught up with Bill Leigher- Advanced Solutions Director Intelligence, Information and Services at Raytheon Company, USA to analyze current and future trends in cyber security. With cyber threats becoming more complex and indefinite, businesses have to keep up with innovative cyber security applications. No longer just an IT priority, the awareness regarding cyber securitycontinues to grow,