|06-23-2011 10:33 AM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
BioCortec® - Cortec’s Green Response to Oil Derived Corrosion Control Products
Press release from: Cortec Corporation
Cortec® Corporation, a world leader in innovative, green, sustainable technologies has spent many years of dedicated experimentation to introduce our BioCortec® range of corrosion control products. Our mission is to develop eco-efficient products made from sustainable materials that are compostable and biodegradable; combining new technologies that have positive effects on the environment and are completely safe for the people who work with them. We strive every day towards this goal as scientists and engineers; improving our products to leave a better planet for our future generations.
For several decades now, scientists around the world have been alerting us about the importance of replacing synthetic chemicals that are among major causes of pollution on the planet, with green alternatives enabled by technological innovations.
Dedicated research and simply turning to nature enables Cortec® to develop new technologies that help us create bio-based alternatives that are complete corrosion control and packaging replacements for hazardous chemicals and oil derived products. Our products don't destroy the natural balance of the environment, are functionally superior, and cost efficient making them a more economical solution.
Cortec’s BioCortec® products include:
• Films and Bags - biodegradable & compostable; specifically designed to replace LDPE, LLDPE, and HDPE films.
• VpCI® Papers - with multi–metal corrosion control; utilizing only the highest quality neutral/natural Kraft paper; fully recyclable, biodegradable, and compostable.
• EcoEmitter® - Cortec’s first product in our exciting new EcoEarth™ line of products - providing corrosion protection for electronic and optical equipment and components.
• EcoAir® - an air powered aerosol replacement to traditional chemical propellants.
• EcoLine® canola and soya - based VpCI® technology.
• Foam Devices - made from soy vegetable oils and bio-based fibers that enable corrosion protection by emitting VpCI® molecules that adsorbing onto metal surfaces.
• Migratory Corrosion Inhibitors (MCI®) - additives for concrete used to prevent corrosion of rebar; derived from sugar beets & soybeans.
See the full description of all these products at www.cortecbio.com
Cortec® Corporation is a world leader in innovative, environmentally responsible VpCI® and MCI® corrosion control technologies for Packaging, Metalworking, Construction, Electronics, Water Treatment, Oil & Gas, and other industries. Our relentless dedication to sustainability, quality, service, and support is unmatched in the industry. Headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, Cortec® manufactures over 400 products distributed worldwide. ISO 9001, ISO 14001:2004, & ISO 17025 Certified.
4119 White Bear Parkway
St. Paul, MN 55110
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 180686 • Views: 2311More releases