|05-16-2019 04:35 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Medical Device Reprocessing Market Growth 2019-2026 Top Players Stryker, Johnson & Johnson Services, VANGUARD AG, Medline ReNewal, Medtronic, SteriPro, Medline Industries, Medline Industries, ReNu Medical, SureTek Medical
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Medical Device Reprocessing Market is a proficient and comprehensive report that focuses on primary and secondary market drivers, market share, leading segments and geographical analysis. In this era of globalization, many businesses call for Global Market Research to support decision making. This Medical Device Reprocessing global market research report analyses key factors of the market that gives precise and accurate data and information about General Surgery industry which is useful for your business. It covers many business strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, acquisitions, and others that help to amplify their footprints in the market.
The Medical Device Reprocessing Market report is generated with the systematic gathering and analysis of information about individuals or organisations which is conducted through social and opinion research. This global market report additionally encompasses predictions utilizing a practical arrangement of suspicions and techniques. Furthermore, the identity of respondents is kept secret and no promotional approach is made to them while analysing the data. Market research reports like this Medical Device Reprocessing Market surely helps to reduce business risk and failure. Depending on client’s demand, huge amount of business, product and market related information has been brought together via this report that eventually helps businesses create better strategies.
Global Medical Device Reprocessing Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 0.93 in 2018 billion to an estimated value of USD 2.75 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 14.50% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the Increasing number of surgical procedures.
Get Free Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the medical device reprocessing market are
• Stryker (US),
• Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (US),
• VANGUARD AG (Germany),
• Medline ReNewal (US),
• Medtronic plc (Ireland),
• SteriPro (Canada),
• Medline Industries, Inc. (Germany),
• Medline Industries, Inc.(US),
• ReNu Medical (US),
• SureTek Medical (US),
• Centurion Medical Products (US),
• Agito Medical A/S (Europe),
• Innovative Health.(US),
• Nescientific Inc.(USA),
• Synergy Health plc (US),
• GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY (US),
• Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Germany),
• Soma Technology, Inc.(USA),
• among others.
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the pharmaceutical packaging equipment market in the next 8 years. Medical device reprocessing is the process of cleaning, remanufacturing and disinfection of the medical devices so that those devices can be reused or to be put in service again. The reprocessed devices are biopsy, catheter, endoscope and pulse oximeter.
By using on patients, reusable devices become soiled and contaminated with microorganisms. To avoid risk of infection by a contaminated device, reusable devices (reprocessing), a detailed, multistep process to clean and then disinfect or sterilize them.
• Low prices of reprocessed medical devices, is going to drive the growth of the market
• Pressure to reduce volume of regulated medical waste is driving the growth of market.
o Manual Cleaning
o Automatic Cleaning
o Enzymatic & Non-enzymatic Detergent
o Surgical Instruments
o Ultrasound Probe
o Diagnostic Centers
By Product & services
o Reprocessing Support and Services
o Reprocessed Medical Devices
o North America
o South America
o Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
• In May 2018, Stryker announced the acquisition with Hygia Health Services, Hygia focused on reprocessing devices, this acquisition allow Stryker to better serve customers as a premier provider of sustainability solutions in the global healthcare market.
• In December 2016, Teleflex Incorporated acquired Vascular Solutions, after this acquisition expected to the growth of Teleflex’s vascular with entry into the coronary and peripheral vascular market, as well as increased cross-portfolio selling opportunities to both Teleflex and Vascular Solutions customer bases.
Request for Detailed TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-medical-dev...
Global medical device reprocessing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical device reprocessing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of medical device reprocessing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
• Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
• All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Order a Copy of This Research Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1742382 • Views: 205More releases