|05-16-2019 06:26 AM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Booming Growth in Adipic Acid Market and Forecast to 2027 by Worldwide Top Key Players– Asahi Kasei Corporation, Ascend Performance Materials Operations LLC, BASF SE, FINETECH INDUSTRY LIMITED
Press release from: The Insight Partners
PR Agency: The Insight partners
The "Global Adipic Acid Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the chemicals and materials industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of Adipic Acid Market with detailed market segmentation by group, base-stock, product type, end user industry and geography.
Adipic acid is a dicarboxylic acid and one of the most important chemicals used in industries. It is an organic compound composed of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen. Adipic acid is used as a feedstock in the production of nylon, polyurethane, plasticizers and other industrial polymers. It also finds wide applicability in the textile, as flavorant and gelling aid in the food industry and also the manufacture of lubricants.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at
Top Key Players:
Asahi Kasei Corporation, Ascend Performance Materials Operations LLC, BASF SE, FINETECH INDUSTRY LIMITED, INVISTA (Koch Industries, Inc.), LANXESS AG, Radici Partecipazioni SpA, RENNOVIA INC., Solvay S.A., Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
The reports cover key developments in the Adipic Acid Market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events. Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players.
Based on raw material:
Based on Products:
• Nylon 66 fibers
• Nylon 66 engineering resins
• Adipate esters
Based On Application:
• Unsaturated polyester resins
• Wet paper resins
• Synthetic lubricants
Based on End-user:
• Food & beverage
• Paints & coatings
• North America
• Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC)
• Middle East and Africa (MEA)
• South & Central America
For More Enquiry:
The report also includes the profiles of key Adipic Acid companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Adipic Acid Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Adipic Acid Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Purchase a Copy of Report at
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight partners,
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1741139 • Views: 163More releases