|05-15-2019 09:23 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market Share, Growth, Trend Analysis and Forecast 2024 Top Key Players Cisco Systems, Inc., Symantec Corporation, Intel Corporation, RSA Security LLC, Fortinet, Inc., Juniper Networks, Inc., Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
The global software-defined perimeter (SDP) market accounted for USD 1.02 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 35.9% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026
Get a Sample Copy of this Report: databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The main objective of this Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market concerning the Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market is to aid the user in understanding the market as a whole, its definitions, segmentation, market potential, influential trends, and the barriers that it is facing currently. Careful research and analysis constituted an important part of the report’s preparation.
Major Key players profiled in this report are:
• Cisco Systems, Inc.,
• Symantec Corporation,
• Intel Corporation,
• RSA Security LLC,
• Fortinet, Inc.,
• Juniper Networks, Inc.,
• Palo Alto Networks, Inc.,
• Certes Networks, Inc,
• Catbird Networks, Inc.
Market Definition: Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market
Software-defined perimeter (SDP) is the security framework developed by cloud security alliance. This framework is based on all end points that are attempting to access a given infrastructure must be authentic and authorized before the entrance. Once the authentication is done those trusted devices are given a unique and temporary connection to the target infrastructure. It has its wide application in telecom service providers, cloud service providers, and enterprise.
Major Market Drivers: Increasing need for advanced security technologies, Increased adoption of applications such as cloud, virtual, on premise, and hybrid, Strong regulation and compliance requirements, Shortage of cyber security talent, Lack of awareness
Market Segmentation: Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market
Enforcement Point (Controller, Gateway, End Point)
Component (Solution, Services);
Deployment Mode (Cloud, On-Premises)
On the basis of geography, the global software-defined perimeter (SDP) market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Avail Discount at @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Major market drivers & restraints:
• Increasing need for advanced security technologies
• Increased adoption of applications such as cloud, virtual, on premise, and hybrid
• Strong regulation and compliance requirements
• Shortage of cyber security talent
• Lack of awareness
• Lack of industry standards
Company Share Analysis: Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market
The report for software-defined perimeter (SDP) market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments.
Global Software Defined Perimeter (SDP) market on the basis of
• Form & type of product or service,
• end-users, the technology involved
• applications, and others, entailing geographical categorization.
• It involves wide-ranging information associated with specific business & financial terms, market strategies, predictable market growth, and so on.
• Utilizing flowcharts, figures, and graphs in the global Software Defined Perimeter (SDP) market report, the experts put forth the assessed data in a better understandable way.
1. Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market
2. Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market.
3. The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies
4. To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) Market
5. The report offers market share appraisals for regional and global levels
For more information about this report visit: databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-software-defi...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1740995 • Views: 461More releases