|05-15-2019 08:17 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market 2019 Analysis, Size, Share, Trends, Drivers and Forecast 2026 Top Analysis Key Players Apple Inc., Broadcom, Cisco Systems, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Google, HERE, Microsoft
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
Market Analysis: Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market
Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 10.01 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 167.82 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 42.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand of IPIN devices in applications like commercial buildings, healthcare, hospitality, oil & gas, mining etc. is the major factor for the growth of this market.
A FREE sample of this report is available upon request @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The main objective of this Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market concerning the Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market is to aid the user in understanding the market as a whole, its definitions, segmentation, market potential, influential trends, and the barriers that it is facing currently. Careful research and analysis constituted an important part of the report’s preparation.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market
• Apple Inc.,
• Cisco Systems,
• Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson,
• Google, HERE,
• Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.,
• Zebra Technologies,
• Septentrio N.V., NovAtel Inc,
• insoft GmbH, Telit.
Market Definition: Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market
Indoor positioning and navigation system is used to navigate or locate people using lights, radio waves, magnetic fields, acoustic signals, or other sensory information. One can locate anyone via mobile or tablet. It uses various optical, radio, or even acoustic technologies to design fragmentation. They are also used to detect magneto metric information inside buildings or locations with steel structures or in iron ore mines.
Segmentation: Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market
By Component (Technology, Software Tools, Services),
Deployment Mode (Cloud, On- Premisis),
Application (Sales and Marketing Optimization, Customer Experience Management, Remote Monitoring, Inventory Management, Predictive Asset Analytics, Risk Management, Emergency Response Management),
Vertical (Retail, Transportation, Entertainment, Hospitality, Public Buildings),
Component (Software, Hardware, Services),
Platform (Android, iOS ),
Technology (Ultra-Wideband Technology, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wi-Fi),
Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Detailed TOC of Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market
Chapter 1: Industry Overview
Chapter 2: Production Market Analysis
Chapter 3: Sales Market Analysis
Chapter 4: Consumption Market Analysis
Chapter 5: Production, Sales and Consumption Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter 6: Major Manufacturers Production and Sales Market Comparison Analysis
Chapter 7: Major Source Analysis
Chapter 8: Major ApplicationAnalysis
Chapter 9: Industry Chain Analysis
Chapter 10: Global and Regional Market Forecast
Chapter 11: Major Manufacturers Analysis
Chapter 12: New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Chapter 13: Conclusions
Chapter 14: Appendix
Brief about Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market Report with TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-indoor-posi...
• Increasing adaption of IPIN in many industries like healthcare, logics etc. is driving the growth of this market.
• Improving service quality and functionality is also expected to drive the market.
• Increasing safety and privacy concerns is restraining the market growth.
Key Developments in the Market:
• In August 2018, Blippar announced the launch of their new location based augmented reality — Indoor Visual Positioning, using computer vision technology named Urban Visual Positioning which will transforms any indoor environment or space into an immersive AR experience by pinpointing a user’s location via computer vision and serving up relevant augmented reality content based on that location. It is a cost- effective method can be applied in any airports, shopping malls, stadium malls and supermarkets.
• In May 2017, Google announced that they are working on a service to offer detailed indoor location positioning using its Tango 3D sensing computer vision tech. They are working with Google Maps team on a service that can give devices access to very precise location information indoors.
Competitive Analysis: Global Indoor Positioning and Navigation System Market
Global indoor positioning and navigation system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of indoor positioning and navigation system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Features of the Report
1. Key trends in the market place
2. Major players and brands
3. Drivers and restrains of the market
4. Key developments in the market
5. Challenges of market growth
Avail Discount at @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1740955 • Views: 389More releases