Global Facility Management Market 2025 Survey - Global Industry Share, Size, Trends and Forecasts, by Top Players CA Technologies, IBM, SAP SE, Planon, Oracle, Indus Systems Inc., Jade Track Inc., Trimble Inc., FM:Systems Group, LLC., Hippo CMMS
It studies comprehensive evaluation of the Global Facility Management Market growth predictions and restrictions.
An analytical assessment of the competitors gives clear idea of the most important challenges faced by them in the current market and in the coming years. It helps customers or other market participants to be aware of the problems they may face while operating in this market over a longer period of time.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report Here: @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-facility-management-market
Global Facility Management Market, By Solution (Facility Environment Management, Building Information Modeling, Integrated Workplace Management System, Facility Property Management,),
By Service , By Organization Size, By Deployment Type, By End User, By Geography -(North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East & Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
The Global Facility Management Market accounted for USD 34.61 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
The global facility management market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Players:
Some of the major players in global facility management market are CA Technologies, IBM, SAP SE, Planon, Oracle, Indus Systems Inc., Jade Track Inc., Trimble Inc., FM:Systems Group, LLC., Hippo CMMS, ARCHIBUS, Inc., MAINTENANCE CONNECTION, FacilityONE Technologies, NEMETSCHEK SE, MetricStream Inc., Accruent, FMX, Officespace, Apleona, MCS Solutions, Archidata, Emaint, Autodesk and FSI (FM Solutions) Limited among others.
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-facility-management-market
• The global facility management market is segmented based on solution, services, organization size deployment type, end-user and geographical segments.
• Based on solution, the global facility management market is segmented into facility environment management, building information modeling, integrated workplace management system, facility property management, facility operations and security management. Facility environment management is sub segmented into waste management and sustainability management. Facility property management is sub segmented into lease accounting and real estate management, workspace and relocation management, reservation management and asset maintenance management. Facility operations and security management is sub segmented into HVAC control, lighting control, emergency and incident management and video surveillance and access control.
• On the basis of services, the global facility management market is segmented into consulting, support and maintenance, deployment and integration, auditing and quality assessment and service level agreement management. Consulting is sub segmented into facility operations consulting, facility technology consulting and financial consulting. Support and maintenance is sub segmented into on-demand maintenance, predictive maintenance and preventive maintenance. Deployment and integration is sub segmented into system integration and implementation.
• On the basis of organization size, the global facility management market is segmented small and medium sized enterprises and large enterprises.
• On the basis of deployment type, the global facility management market is segmented into cloud, on-premises.
• On the basis of end-user, the global facility management market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance, government, energy and utilities¸ healthcare, IT and telecommunication, manufacturing, retail, education, construction and others.
• Based on geography, the global facility management market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Rising demand of integrated facility management and development of the sustainable infrastructure
• Increasing adoption of connected devices as well as IoT for building automation
• Shifts in virtual workplace and mobility
• Advent of the Saas deployment model
• Dependence on in-house facility management team and lack of managerial awareness
For More Inquiry Contact us at: @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-facility-management-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
You can edit or delete your press release Global Facility Management Market 2025 Survey - Global Industry Share, Size, Trends and Forecasts, by Top Players CA Technologies, IBM, SAP SE, Planon, Oracle, Indus Systems Inc., Jade Track Inc., Trimble Inc., FM:Systems Group, LLC., Hippo CMMS here
News-ID: 1731955 • Views: 1354
More Releases from Data Bridge Market Research
Cardiac Computed Tomography (CCT) Market Size, Share Research Report to 2027| CA …
Cardiac Computed Tomography (CCT) Market analysis report comprises of data that can be pretty essential when it comes to dominating the market or making a mark in the Cardiac Computed Tomography (CCT) Industry as a new emergent. This report has a lot to offer such as the general market conditions, industry share, size, demand, trends, inclinations, key players, opportunities, geographical analysis and many other parameters that helps to take business
Hemostasis Valve Market Key Players Analysis-Boston Scientific Corporation; Abbo …
Hemostasis Valve Market report provides the understanding of the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact on the global market. This report aids in assessing production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk. The market experts preparing this report have deeply profiled leading as well as other players of the global Hemostasis Valve Market with large emphasis on their market share, recent
Building Automation System Market To See Astonishing Growth } Leading Players Ar …
This Building Automation System market research report studies key opportunities in the market and influencing factors that are valuable for the businesses. This Building Automation System analysis puts a light on various segments that are relied upon to witness the quickest business development amid the estimate forecast frame. All the statistical and numerical data, which is calculated with the most established tools such as SWOT analysis, is represented with the
Cell Analysis Market Leading Company Analysis by Size, Share, Types, Application …
The Cell Analysis Market 2020 report comprehensively studies market definition, market segmentation, competitive analysis and key developments in the market. It comprises of fundamental, secondary and advanced information related to the global status and trend, market size, sales volume, industry share, growth, future trends analysis, segment and forecasts from 2020-2027. It includes an extensive research on the current conditions of the industry, potential of the market in the present and
More Releases for Facility
Quintex Ex WIFI Accesspoint for your facility
For the IoT you will need accesspoints within your facility. For hazardous areas you will find safe solutions by Quintex • For Gas- and Dust Ex, Zone 1/2/21/22 • Latest Technique • Assembly with LAN line bushing • Customized configuration possible • Very robust structure • High chemical resistance The Quintex Ex approved accesspoints are available in different enclosure sizes and configurations for wall or ceiling mounting as dome or tower
RDH Global To Announce New Account Facility
RDH Global have announced that they will soon be adding a new account facility that they will be able to offer certain clients only. The new facility is to be an ‘advisory only’ one that is primarily targeted towards not only their own corporate and institutional client base but also to other brokerages, who will then use RDH Global’s renowned and respected advice to enable them to then place their own
3R Technology Opening Larger Facility
3R Technology, an electronics recycling and remarketing company based in Seattle, WA is relocating to a larger facility at 5511 First Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98108. The new 12,000 sqft facility will host a more spacious and customer-friendly showroom and inventory area, increased processing capacity and a completely contained and secure video-monitored data destruction room. 3R Technology provides IT Asset resale and disposition for companies ranging small business to Fortune 1000. Its
Chilli Music launches Facebook payment facility
The direct to consumer mobile entertainment portal Chilli Music has launched a new service enabling consumers to purchase tracks via Facebook. The facility enables Facebook’s 750million regular users to purchase fully-licensed track downloads and complete albums for mobile devices direct through the social media site’s integrated store. Currently in its public beta stage, the service accepts payments for music and a comprehensive range of mobile games using the network’s Pay For
Fleetsmart Launches Live Replay Facility
Lancashire, England (19 November, 2010) - Fleetsmart, leading UK provider of live fleet vehicle tracking solutions and mapping features, have created a new replay facility which allows users to keep track of their vehicles in a more comprehensive way than ever before. Customers will now be able to view vehicles on their map from any point in its journey, using fast forward, rewind and playback functions, which can monitor a number
Facility Management Industry in Transformation
EFMC 2009 - THE European Facility Management Conference 16th and 17th June 2009, Okura Hotel, Amsterdam, the Netherlands Duesseldorf/Amsterdam, June 2009. Turbulent times mean changes for several commercial sectors, so for the facility management (FM) industry. "Facility management is a constantly evolving profession, and FM trends are increasingly driven by technology," declares Wim T. Jansen (Dutch Ministry of Transport and Water Management). "Developments are about doing more with less, automation, outsourcing,