|04-16-2019 10:24 AM CET - Health & Medicine||
Vascular Imaging Market 2019 Emerging Technology, Opportunities, Analysis and Future Threats with Key Players like GE Healthcare, Hitachi Healthcare Americas, Siemens Healthineers, Philips, Carestream
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Vascular Imaging Market Report for all Industry contains basic, secondary and advanced information on global status and trend, market size, share, growth, trend analysis, segment and The Global Vascular Imaging Market value in 2016 was3.9 billion growing at a CAGR of 7.20% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The report includes an analysis and discussion of important trends in the industry, market size, market share estimates. This study also analyzes market status, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and barriers to entry, sales channels, distributors, and Five Forces Analysis by Porter.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Vascular Imaging Market
Some of the major players operating in the global vascular imaging market are GE Healthcare (U.K), Hitachi Medical Systems (Japan), SiemensHealthineers GmbH (Germany), Koninklijke PhilipsN.V. (Netherland), Carestream Health (U.S), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), OrthoScan, Inc., SamsungMedison (South korea), Konica Minolta,Inc.(Japan), ALPINION MEDICAL SYSTEMSCo. ltd. (South Korea), Omega Medical Imaging, LLC. (U.S.), BK Ultrasound (U.S), Toshiba Medical Systems Corporations (Japan), FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc.(Japan), TERUMO Corporation (Japan), Esaote SpA (Italy), CorVascular DiagnosticsLLC. (U.S), Evena Medical, Inc. (U.S.), Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.(China), Xograph Healthcare Limited (U.K.), piurimaging GmbH (Austria), Hologic, Inc. (U.S.), Lumedx (U.S.), and Pie Medical Imaging (Netherlands) among others.
Global Vascular imaging is a key element of a comprehensive stroke diagnosis and cause-based therapy. The test of vascular imaging detectsinassessing the blood circulation through the veins and vesicles which helps the surgeons in performing the surgeries. Some of the common techniquesused are MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), ultrasound, CT (computed tomography) and others. These techniquesenables surgeons in examining different problem such as blood clots, blockages, plaques, severity of varicose veins and evaluation of graft surgeries flows through the body.
Global Vascular Imaging Market, By Technology (CT, MRI, X-Ray, Ultrasound, Nuclear Imaging), Procedure (Coronary Angiography, Peripheral, Cerebral Angiography), Application (Diagnostic, Therapeutic), End User (Hospital, Clinics, Diagnostic Center), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Global Vascular imaging is a key element of a comprehensive stroke diagnosis and cause-based therapy. The test of vascular
imaging detects in assessing the blood circulation through the veins and vesicles which helps the surgeons in performing the surgeries. Some of the common techniques used are MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), ultrasound, CT (computed tomography) and others. These techniques enables surgeons in examining different problem such as blood clots, blockages, plaques, severity of varicose veins and evaluation of graft surgeries flows through the body.
Major Market Driver And Restraints:
• Rising Cardiovascular diseases(CVDs) lead to the demand of Vascular Imaging Techniques
• Growth in Aging Population
• Modernization in Technologies
• Availability of Low Cost Alternatives for Treatment
• Regulatory and Government Measures
Inquire Regarding This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Global Vascular Imaging Market Segments:
• On the basis of technology, global vascular imaging market is segmented into ultrasound, computed tomography (CT),x-ray, magnetic resonance imaging(MRI)and nuclear imaging. MRI is expected with the highest growth in future as it increases the chances of more advanced MRI systems.
• On the basis of end user, global vascular imaging market has been segmented into hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers Here, hospitals are expected with the highest growth which can lead tothe increase in healthcare expenditure and imaging systems, technological development and increase in hybrid ORs and prevalence of cancers and cardiovascular diseases.
• On the basis of applications, global vascular imaging market is segmented into diagnostic applications and therapeutic applications.
• On the basis of procedure, global vascular imaging market is segmented into peripheral angiography, cerebral angiography, coronary angiography, micro angiography, and vascular ultrasound.
• Based on geography, the global vascular imaging market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
• The competition for vascular imaging is being evaluated by its production capacity, production chain system, and revenue generation along with its market participants as the companies are developing
• All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1704697 • Views: 637More releases