|04-16-2019 09:58 AM CET - Business, Economy, Finances, Banking & Insurance||
Paper Coating Materials Market 2019 Industry Evaluation By Worldwide Companies (BASF, Eastman Chemical Company, Michelman, Asia Pulp & Paper Co. Ltd, Stora Enso) and Anticipate Expansion of USD 58.09 billion by 2025
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The Paper Coating Materials Market report contains basic, secondary and advanced information pertaining to the Paper Coating Materials Market global status and trend, market size, share, growth, trends analysis, segment and forecasts from 2018-2025. The statistics are represented in graphical format for a clear understanding on facts and figures. The readers will find this report very helpful in understanding the Paper Coating Materials Market in depth. Further, key players, major collaborations, merger & acquisitions along with trending innovation and business policies are reviewed in the report.
Paper Coating Materials Market is expected to reach USD 58.09 billion by 2025, from USD 41.26 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The Global Paper Coating Materials Market, By Type (Ground Calcium Carbonate (GCC), Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC), Kaolin Clay, SB Latex, Titanium Dioxide, Wax, Starch, Talc, Others), By Application (Coated 1, Coated 2, Coated 3, Coated 4, Others, Others), By End User (Binding, Stationary, Packaging, Corrugated Boxes, Others) By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Get Free Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The key players operating in the global paper coating materials market are:
BASF SE, Eastman Chemical Company, Michelman Inc, Asia Pulp & Paper Co. Limited, Stora Enso Oyj, Nippon, Sappi Ltd, UPM-Kymmene Corp, Arjowiggins SAS, Verso Corporation, Imerys S.A., Penford Corporation, Burgo Group S.p.A., Penford Corporation, The Dow Chemical Co., Mondo Minerals B.V., Roquette Group, Avebe, Omya Ag, Imerys S.A. and many more.
The global paper coating materials market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of paper coating materials market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
1. To analyze growth strategies such as product launches and developments, acquisitions, expansions, and agreements adopted by major players in the Paper Coating Materials Market.
2. To identify key players operating in the Paper Coating Materials Market and comprehensively analyze their market rankings and core competencies.
3. To describe major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the Paper Coating Materials Market and submarkets.
4. Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
5. To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Paper Coating Materials Market
6. The report offers market share appraisals for regional and global levels
Paper Coating Materials are used to coat the paper in order to enhance its appearance, sleekness, and resistance. Paper Coating Materials are prepared by using – Silicate of Magnesia, Calcium Magnesium Carbonate and Alganic acid. The demand for Paper Coating Materials is huge for various uses such as packaging, wallpaper, stationery, and bookbinding. According to the Paperboard Packaging Council (PPC), in 2015, North American industries shipped 4.94 million tons of paperboard packaging with an estimated value of USD 1,765 per ton. As per the IRIS the packaging industry is expected to grow at an annual rate of 0.5% in tons and 1.3% in sales. The average value per ton per year is expected to rise 0.8% for the 5 year period between 2015–2019. This above factor proves that the market for paper and packaging around the globe is growing and will drive the demand for Paper Coating Materials.
Inquiry Before Buying @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
• Demand of Customized Grades According to Applications
• New Emerging Markets
• High demand from end use industries
• Harmful effect of Paper Coating Materials
• Growing Electronic Media Industry
• Oxidation of Ethylene
• Ground Calcium Carbonate (GCC)
• Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC)
• Kaolin Clay, SB Latex, Titanium Dioxide
• Coated 1
• Coated 2
• Coated 3
• Coated 4
By End User:
• Corrugated Boxes
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Download Detailed TOC @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-paper-coati...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1704660 • Views: 288More releases