|04-16-2019 09:32 AM CET - Health & Medicine||
Global Additive Manufacturing Market 2019 Research Report Followed By Top Companies like GPI Prototype & Manufacturing Services, Arcam AB, Biomedical Modeling Inc, Surgival, SLM Solutions Group AG, Xilloc
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Additive Manufacturing report analyzes the Additive Manufacturing market thoroughly with the help of Porter's Five Forces using Analysis I.e. strength, weakness, organizational opportunities and threats. With size, growth rate and overall market appeal calibrated segments, the study provides an analysis of the company's market share to provide a broader overview of key players on the market. The report also includes key market players, including acquisitions and mergers, the launch of new products, agreements, partnerships, collaborations and joint ventures, R&D, and regional expansion of major global and regional market players. The Additive Manufacturing Market Report also provides a comprehensive survey of key market players based on an organization's various goals such as profiling, product outline, production quantity, the organization's raw material needed, and financial health. The study also covers the analysis of the price trends and product portfolio of different companies. The Global Additive Manufacturing Market accounted to USD 3,065.0 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 13.7% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Download FREE PDF sample copy of this research report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Competitors: Global Additive Manufacturing Market
Some of the major players operating in global additive manufacturing market are 3D Systems, Inc., 3T RPD Ltd., Arcam AB, Biomedical Modeling Inc., ENVISIONTEC, INC., fcubic ab, EOS Systems, Integer Holdings Corporation, GPI Prototype & Manufacturing Services, Surgival, SLM Solutions, Xilloc Medical, Dentsply Sirona, Renishaw plc, Stratasys Ltd., and Morris Technology, Materialise, Lima Corporate among others.
Additive manufacturing is also called as 3D (three dimensional) printing, and it is utilized for the creation of 3D objects. The 3-D object is created using computer, to create the object, additive processes are used. The 3D objects can be modified as per the industry requirement. The numerous industries which include 3-D object are healthcare, automotive, education, government, research, defense, aerospace, consumer products and industrial.
The global additive manufacturing market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of
products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of additive manufacturing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
• To perceive the most influencing pivoting and hindering forces in Additive Manufacturing Market and its footprint in the international market.
• Learn about the market policies that are being endorsed by ruling respective organizations.
• To gain a perceptive survey of the market and have an extensive interpretation of the Additive Manufacturing Market and its
• To understand the structure of Additive Manufacturing Market by identifying its various sub segments.
• Focuses on the key global Additive Manufacturing Market players, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value,
market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities,
drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• To project the consumption of Additive Manufacturing Market submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies
• To analyze the Additive Manufacturing Market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
Major Market Drivers:
• New & upgraded technologies
• Fast product development at a low cost
• Regulatory Hurdles in Many Countries
• Rising of Global Additives Manufacturing Market
• Developing research & development
Inquire Regarding This Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
By technology:- Powder bed fusion, directed energy deposition, binder jetting, and sheet lamination.
On the basis of materials:- Homogeneous materials, and heterogeneous materials.
Homogeneous materials sub-segment:- Polymers, metals, ceramics, and natural materials.
Heterogeneous materials further sub-segment:- Polymeric matrix, metallic matrix, and multiple materials.
On the basis of products:- Surgical equipment, prosthetics & implants, and tissue engineering.
On the basis of end-users:- Automotive manufacturing, consumer products, government/military, architecture, healthcare,
academic institutions, dental, and others.
On the basis of geography:- Global additive manufacturing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple
geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1704626 • Views: 161More releases