|04-16-2019 09:13 AM CET - Health & Medicine||
Wellness Supplements Market 2019: Industry Analysis and Detailed Profiles of Top Industry Players Nestlé, Abbott, Amway, Herbalife, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Glanbia, Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd., The Nature's Bounty Co., GNC
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The Wellness Supplements report analyzes the Wellness Supplements market in excruciating detail by types, applications, players and regions. The regional segmentation covers the historical and forecast demands for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. This report contains company profiles to better analyse and understand the key players and brands. The Global Wellness Supplements Market is expected to reach USD 384.30 Billion by 2025, from USD 204.72 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Get FREE exclusive sample of this report@ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Wellness Supplements Market
Some of the major players operating in the global wellness supplement market are Life Extension, OPTAVIA, Beachbody, LLC, Nature’s Sunshine Products, Inc, Organo Gold., Thrive Life, LLC, Phytoscience Trévo, Oriflame Cosmetics AG, Melaleuca Inc, Shaklee Corporation, Arbonne International, LLC., Forever Living.com, L.L.C, Juice Plus+, Herbalife International of America, Inc, and Isagenix Worldwide LLC, Nikken Inc., Wellness Resources, Inc., The Daily Wellness Company, Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd, Glanbia plc, Nestle, Nuskin, USANA Health Sciences, Inc. A and among others
Wellness supplements are the substances taken to add further nutritional value to the diet for enhanced health and to provide nutrients or non-nutrient substances, which are biologically beneficial.
Competitive Analysis: Global Wellness Supplements Market
The global wellness supplement market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of wellness supplement market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increasing awareness towards healthy lifestyles
• Increasing ageing population
• Raising disposable income in developing incomes
• Rising demands towards the healthy and cosmetic products
• Lack of traditional food categories
• High cost of supplement food products
• Regulatory issues
• Increasing incidence of health issues
Inquire about this report from our expert’s @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Customization of the Report
• The report includes the complete segmentation displayed above across all above mentioned countries
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or
minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Market Segmentation: Global Wellness Supplements Market
• The global wellness supplement market is segmented based on product and geographical segments.
• Based on product, the market is segmented into Dietary Supplements, Functional/Fortified Food & Beverages and Food intolerance products and Dermo-Cosmetic Skin Essentials. The dietary supplements segment is further sub-segmented on the basis of product into vitamin, minerals, proteins, and herbal supplement products. Functional/Fortified Food & Beverages is further segmented into Omega Fatty Acid Fortified Foods, Probiotic Fortified Food, Branded Iodinated Salt, Branded Wheat Flour, energy drinks, sports drinks, and fortified juices. Food intolerance products are further segmented into gluten free and lactose- free, diabetic food and other special milk products. Dermo-cosmetic skin essential is further segmented into anti-ageing food supplement, anti-cellulite and anti-acne supplements.
• Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of
resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1704576 • Views: 419More releases