|04-16-2019 02:01 AM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
PC as a Service Market Will Grow with CAGR 35.7% by 2025 Competitive Players HP Development Company, L.P., Dell Inc., Lenovo, Microsoft, HCL Technologies Limited, Amazon Web Services, Inc., StarHub
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
PR Agency: Data Bridge Market Research
PC as a Service (PCaaS) is referred as personal computer hardware and software delivery model. In this, the personal computer and optionally software are leased and licensed on a subscription basis.
These subscriptions comprise of imaging, maintenance, staging, fix, logistics services and may also be bundled with helpdesk services, data backup and recovery. It describes thorough study of current situation of the global market along with several market dynamics. Moreover, the PC as a Service Market report also comprises of all the key market information including market definition, classifications, key developments, applications, and engagements. Detailing about the actions of key players with respect to product launches, joint ventures, developments, mergers and acquisitions and effects of the same in terms of sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values is also conducted in the report.
Get Free Sample Report of Global PC as a Service Market @ databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
The Global PC as a Service Market accounted for USD 80.3 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 35.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Major Market Competitors: Global PC as a Service Market
HP Development Company, L.P., Dell Inc., Lenovo, Microsoft, HCL Technologies Limited, Amazon Web Services, Inc., StarHub, CompuCom Systems, Inc., Utopic Software, LLC., BIZBANG, LLC., BlueAlly, Bluebridge, Broadview Networks, Inc., CGS among others.
Major Topics Covered in this Report:Global PC as a Service Market
Chapter 1 Study Coverage
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Production by Regions
Chapter 5 Consumption by Regions
Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
Chapter 13 Key Findings
Chapter 14 Appendix
Request for Detailed TOC: @ databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-pc-as-a-ser...
Market Segmentation: Global PC as a Service Market
• On the basis of offering, the market is segmented into hardware, software & software maintenance and services.
• On the basis of deployment, the market is segmented into small and midsized enterprises, large enterprises.
• On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), government, education, healthcare & life sciences, IT & telecommunications and others.
• On the basis of geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Major Market Drivers:
• Growing demand for PC as a service in small and midsized enterprises (SMEs)
• Better solutions offered by PC as compared to conventional PCs
• Decreasing rate in IT staffing costs and workload.
Lack of product differentiation
Speak to Author of the Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
The global PC as a service market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Focus of the report
1. CAGR values in the market for the forecast period
2. Key trends in the market place
3. Major players and brands
4. Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025.
5. Detailed overview of parent market
6. Changing market dynamics of the industry
Know More Business Opportunities In Global Data Center Construction Market. Speak To Our Analyst And Gain Crucial Industry
Insights That Will Help Your Business Expand Request Analyst Call On databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1704002 • Views: 366More releases