|04-15-2019 04:58 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Global API Management Market Report Projecting CAGR 19.3% Growth by 2025 | A report by Microsoft,Amazon Web Services (AWS), Axway, Palo Alto Research Center (PARC), Oracle, SAP, Red Hat, CA Technologies and others
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
API Management market report is an in-depth study of the Information Technology industry simultaneously explaining the phraseologies such as market definition, classifications, applications, engagements, and global industry trends.
API Management report is a direct window to the API Management market since it includes the ongoing activities of the key players and brands when it comes to recent developments, products launches, research, joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
A SWOT analysis is a constructive tool when it comes to finding the market drivers and restraints in the API Management market which this report consists as well as the CAGR levels for the forecast years of 2019-2025.
Global API management market is expected to reach million by 2025 and is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 19.3% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Download Sample PDF Report databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
• Palo Alto Research Center Incorporated
• Rogue Wave Software, Inc.
• SAP SE
• Red Hat, Inc.
• CA Technologies, Inc.
• Fiorano Software and Affiliates
• Software AG
• Boomi, Inc.
• International Business Machines Corp.
• TYK Technologies
• Mashape Inc.
• Tibco Software, Inc.
• WSO2, Inc.
• Amazon Web Services Inc. and others
• In July, Microsoft (U.S.) announced the launch of Azure API Management (APIM) integration with Azure Application Insights (AI). This feature will allow customers to add APIM telemetry to AI and use AI’s rich set of capabilities to monitor and troubleshoot their APIs.
• In March, Microsoft (U.S.) launched a new service Custom Vision service under Azure Portal. This is used as cloud-hosted APIs that which ensures developers to add AI capabilities for vision, speech, language, knowledge and search.
• In March, International Business Machines Corp. launched IBM API Connect in order to integrate API directly from SwaggerHub, this solution will help in securing and providing stability and enhancing performance.
• In October, International Business Machines Corp. sponsored application programming interface (API) conferences in the world, the company’s primary initiative was to provide the opportunity for professional to solve real business problems.
Get Detailed TOC databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-api-managem...
The API management market is segmented into five notable segments which are type, solution, service, deployment type, organization size, industrial size and geography
On the basis of type the global API management market is segmented into carbon identity management, maps & location, speech/ voice. In 2018, carbon identity management segment is growing at the highest CAGR and expected to reach USD in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
• IDEMIA (France) and Sentryo (France) are few of the companies that provide APIs for identity management.
On the basis of solution the global API management market is segmented into API portal, security, monetization, API gateway, API analytics, API lifecycle management and administration. In 2018, security segment is growing at the highest CAGR and expected to reach USD in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
• Open Authorization (OAUTH) which is a token approval framework, is widely recognized API security measure which does not permit API customer from getting to the clients’ data.
On the basis of service the global API management market is segmented into training consulting, support maintenance, integration. In 2018, integration segment is growing at the highest CAGR of in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
• Zomato application is integrated with google API for the working of google maps in the respective application.
On the basis of deployment type the global API management market is segmented into cloud and on-premises. In 2018, cloudsegment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
• Google (U.S.) provides cloud facilities for the users.
On the basis of organization size the global API management market is segmented into large enterprises and small and medium enterprises. In 2018, small and medium enterprises segment are growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
• NASA provides API platforms to the businesses to invite developers to contribute to their projects.
On the basis of industry vertical the global API management market is segmented into banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), IT & telecommunication, government & defense, media & entertainment, healthcare, transportation, retail & consumer goods, manufacturing, and others. In 2018, IT & telecommunication segment are growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
• SightCall’s services provide APIs for screen sharing, one to one audio and video calling which makes it easy for the clients to connect to their representatives
2. Market Segmentation
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Premium Insights
6. Global API Management Market: Regulatory Scenario
7. Global API Management Market, By Type
8. Global API Management Market, By Distribution Channel
9. Global API Management Market, By End User
10. Global API Management, By Geography
11. Global API Management, Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Speak to Author databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1703750 • Views: 284More releases