|04-15-2019 04:55 PM CET - Health & Medicine||
Global Clinical Trials Market Estimated $1.76 Billion Growth by 2025 | A report by Clinipace Worldwide, LabCorp, Eli Lilly and Company, ICON Plc., Novo Nordisk, Parexel, Pfizer Inc., Pharmaceutical Product Development and others
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Clinical Trials market and subsequently changing the face of healthcare industry. The clinical trials report consists of several company profiles of the key players which give an idea about the actual markets trends as well as keep you updated about all the recent product launches, researches, joint ventures, mergers, and accusations, so as to assure that you stay ahead of the curve in this competitive clinical trial market.
The Global Clinical Trials Market is expected to reach USD 1.76 billion by 2025, from USD 1.04 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Download Sample PDF Report databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
• Clinipace Worldwide
• Eli Lilly and Company
• ICON Plc.
• Novo Nordisk
• Pfizer Inc.
• Pharmaceutical Product Development
• Roche Holding
• Ranbaxy Laboratories.Ltd
• Sanofi Aventis A.S. and Roche Group.
• Aaipharma Services Corp
• Accell Clinical Research LLC
• Aptiv Solutions
• Chiltern International Limited
• Covance Inc.
• Ecron Acunova Ltd
• Medpace Inc
• Pharmanet Development Group
• PRA International
• Siro Clinpharm PVT. LTD among others
Key Developments in the Market:
• In March 2016, AAIPharma Services Corporation, which is a leading provider of custom development and manufacturing services for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, announced its new identity as a leading contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) with expanded capabilities and capacity, the organization to now be known as “Alcami”
• In July2018, Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly announce Tradjenta’s CARMELINA cardiovascular outcome trial meets primary endpoint. The company announced the positive top-line results from the trial, which evaluated the impact of treatment with Tradjenta compared with placebo on cardiovascular safety on top of standard of care.
Get Detailed TOC databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-clinical-tr...
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Demand for clinical trials in emerging markets
• High R&D spending of the pharmaceutical industry
• Increasing prevalence of diseases
• Focus on rare diseases and multiple orphan drugs in pipeline
• Lack of skilled clinical research workforce
• Regulatory quality in emerging markets
• Stringent regulations for patient enrolment
The global clinical trials market is segmented based on
• Geographical segments
• treatment studies
• observational studies
• randomized control trial
• adaptive clinical trial
• non-randomized control trial
• cohort study
• case control study
• cross sectional study
• ecological study
• North America
• South America
• Middle East
The global clinical trials market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Clinical trials market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Speak to Author databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1703749 • Views: 228More releases