|04-15-2019 04:51 PM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Smart Farming Market Evolution, Forecast, Analysis by Vendors, Regions, Landscape, Trends, Challenges And Top Competitors are Mavrx Inc., DTN, GeoVisual Analytics, Aglytix , Among Others
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Global Smart Farming Market marketing research report provides a comprehensive study on production capability, consumption, import and export for all major regions across the world. The report is generated supported the market sort, size of the organization, accessibility on-premises and also the end-users’ organization sort, and also the accessibility in areas like North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and geographical region & continent. The Global Smart Farming Market Report conjointly calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of This Report and technologies by varied application segments. The report provides key statistics on the market standing of worldwide and regional Global Smart Farming Market and may be a valuable supply of steerage and direction for firms and people fascinated by the business.
Get Free Sample Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Smart faming can be defined as application of one or more than one technology in the farming process to gain more efficiency and effectiveness. Smart faming is the advanced and innovative way of doing farming to get the maximum output and to reduce the human efforts. Advance technology includes usage of hardware, service and software to the process of farming. The technology includes irrigation management, scouting of crops, harvesting, seeding and many more.
• Huge acceptance of technology within the farming as it is more effective and efficient and utilize the resources in the best manner
• Rise in the demand for controlling and monitoring the livestock health, which helps in taking proper measures within the growth process.
• Huge increase in the population across the globe increases the demand for food. This increases the use of technology and automation within the farming process to get the maximum yield and output.
Global smart farming market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Smart Farming Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table Of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Market Landscape
• Market ecosystem
• Market characteristics
• Market segmentation analysis
Part 04: Market Sizing
• Market definition
• Market sizing
• Market size and forecast
Part 05: Five Forces Analysis
• Bargaining power of buyers
• Bargaining power of suppliers
• Threat of new entrants
• Threat of substitutes
• Threat of rivalry
• Market condition
Part 06: Market Segmentation By Product
• Market segmentation by product
• Market segmentation By Applications
• Market segmentation By End Users
• Comparison by product
• Others - Market size and forecast
• Market opportunity by product
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
• Geographic segmentation
• Geographic comparison
• Americas - Market size and forecast
• EMEA - Market size and forecast
• APAC - Market size and forecast
• Key leading countries
• Market opportunity
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
• Market drivers
• Market challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
• Landscape Disruption
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
Access Detailed TOC at databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-smart-farmi...
Global Smart Farming Market,
• By Offering (Hardware, Software, Services),
• Agriculture Type (Precision Farming, Livestock Monitoring, Fish Farm Monitoring & Others),
• Application (Smart Greenhouse Applications, Fish Farming Applications & Others),
• Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Key Developments in the Market:
• In September 2018, Swiss farms with the support of AGCO Corporation in software and hardware officially opened swiss future farms. This has been opened to make digital agriculture more strong and feasible by giving educational and consultancy services.
• In January 2018, South Dakota State University partnered with raven industry to establish smart agriculture amenities within the south dakota university campus
Major Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in smart farming market are:-
• Deere & Co.,
• Raven Industries,
• GEA Farm Technologies,
• Afimilk Ltd.,
• Osram Licht AG,
• AKVA Group Farmers Edge Inc.,
• DTN, GeoVisual Analytics, ,
• Aglytix, and
• 360 Yield Center.
• Deere & Company,
• GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft,
• Raven Industries, Inc.,
• Afimilk Ltd.,
• OSRAM GmbH,
• Allflex Inc.,
• GeoVisual Analytics,
• Farmers Edge Inc.,
• 360 Yield Center,
• Aglytix & Prospera
For More Inquiry Contact us at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers,
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1703744 • Views: 287More releases