|04-15-2019 04:44 PM CET - Tourism, Cars, Traffic||
Global Automotive Air Purifier Market Valued $2695.32 Million by 2026 | A report by Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation, Ecomventures, Eureka Forbes, Freudenberg Group, Honeywell International Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V. and others
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
Air Purifiers are used to remove the air contaminant from inside of the automotive cabin. The three major actions for cleaning air are controlling the source, ventilation and cleaning the air. Ionizer, HEPA Filter, activated carbon filter and air fresher are the technologies which are involved in the car air purifier. Manufacturers are offering multi- tasking air purifiers which consist of an air conditioner, fan, dehumidifier and air purifier.
Global Automotive Air Purifier Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 792.7 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 2695.32 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 16.53% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increase in the people awareness about health is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Download Sample PDF Report databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Key Market Competitors:
• Robert Bosch GmbH
• Denso Corporation
• Eureka Forbes
• Freudenberg Group
• Honeywell International Inc.
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• MAHLE GmbH
• Mann+Hummel Group
• Panasonic Corporation
• Sharp Corporation
• Toyota Boshoku Corporation
• Xiamen Airbus Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd.
• Guangzhou Olansi Healthcare Co
• Freudenberg Group
• YADU Int’l Technology (Beijing) Co.Ltd
Key Developments in the Market:
• In January 2019, Kent RO launched their new car purifier- KENT MAGIC Car Air purifier at Rs 7999. This new purifier cleanses in- car air silently and removes dust, allergens, chemical, odours and other air pollutants from the car. It has HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arrestor) technology which keeps the air clean.
• In January 2019, Sharp launched their new air purifier SHARP FP- JC2M- B which cleanses the air inside car and has dual technology HEPA & Carbon filter which removes PM2.5 and other gaseous substance.
Get Detailed TOC databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-automotive-...
Market Drivers & Restraints:
• Increase in multi-functional air purifier is driving the market.
• Increasing healthcare awareness among consumer is driving the market.
• Growing industries and more urbanization is driving the market.
• The price of the air purifier are high which is the major cause restraining the market growth.
• Low cost purification availability is restraining market.
• Activated Carbon
• Ionic Filter
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
Global automotive air purifier market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive air purifier market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Speak to Author databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1703736 • Views: 212More releases