|04-15-2019 03:54 PM CET - Advertising, Media Consulting, Marketing Research||
Clinical Laboratory Services Market Size, Share | Industry Report 2026
Press release from: Ameri Research Inc.
The global Clinical Laboratory Services Market was valued at $188.5billion in 2018 and is forecast to grow at a modestxx.3 % CAGR between 2018 and 2026.
Clinical Laboratory is a place where tests are done on clinical samples and specimens in order to get information about the health of the patient as pertaining to the prevention, treatment, and diagnosis of diseases. Laboratory services include testing of material, tissues or fluids obtained from a patient orclinical studies to determine the cause and nature of diseases. Laboratory services play a critical role in the treatment, diagnosis, and detection of diseases and analysis of body fluids and samples are collated and examination, tissues,and cells are carried out. The main service of laboratory that to analysis DNA, to type and cross match blood samples for transfusions, to perform immunological tests to check for antibodies, to operate complex diagnostic equipment, to count and classify blood cells to identify infection or diseases, to identify organisms, like E-coli bacteria, and to perform diagnostic tests.
We have observed the significant growth of Clinical Laboratory Services market drug discovery related services application categories which dominates the market in terms of revenue. Drug development related service isa process that drug must be proved to be safe and effective, European union-EMEA, UK-MHRA, US-FDA, India- CDSCO, and each country has drug regulatory body which governs the approval process. Drug laboratory is searching for new drugs in like fishing and fish are chemical compounds, fishing requires patience and biological assay.
Click the link below to view the report description:
Key findings from the study: -
• We have segmented the Clinical Laboratory Services market based on service provider are Hospital-based Laboratories, Stand-alone Laboratories, and Clinics-based Laboratories.
• We have segmented the Clinical Laboratory Services market based on application categories are Drug Discovery Related Services, Drug Development Related Services, Bioanalytical & Lab chemistry Services, Toxicology Testing Services, Cell & Gene Therapy Related Services, Preclinical & Clinical Trial Related Services, Others.
• The key market participants include ARUP Laboratories., Neogenomics Laboratories, Inc., Charles River Laboratories, Sonic Healthcare, OPKO Health Inc., Quest Diagnostics Abbott, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp), and Siemens Healthiness.
Ameri Research has segmented the Clinical Laboratory Services Market by material categories, product type, end-use and region:
Clinical Laboratory Services Market by key type test (Revenue, Million, 2018 – 2026)
• Human & Tumor Genetics
• Clinical Chemistry
• Medical Microbiology & Cytology
Clinical Laboratory Services Market by the service provider(Revenue, Million, 2018 – 2026)
• Hospital-based Laboratories
• Stand-alone Laboratories
• Clinics-based Laboratories
Clinical Laboratory Services Market by application categories(Revenue, Million, 2018 – 2026)
• Drug Discovery Related Services
• Drug Development Related Services
• Bio analytical & Lab chemistry Services
• Toxicology Testing Services
• Cell & Gene Therapy Related Services
• Preclinical & Clinical Trial Related Services
Clinical Laboratory Services Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018- 2026)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
o South Africa
o Saudi Arabia
Browse Full Report @ www.ameriresearch.com/product/clinical-laboratory-service...
Ameri Research Inc. (www.ameriresearch.com) is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of Florida and headquartered in Tampa Bay Area. At Ameri Research we are passionately curious about people, markets, brands and society. Our ability to gauge market movements, deep expertise in data science, strong domain expertise and years of collective global experiences helps us to bring unmatched quality in deliverables to our clients. With carefully planned systems and processes in place, we cater to the requirements of our clients in a timely and cost-efficient manner, bringing increased predictability to their business. Each year we are publishing more than 100 syndicated reports in healthcare, chemicals, materials, food & beverages, defense & aerospace, media & entertainment, sports & fitness, and energy. We offer our clients a unique depth of knowledge and expertise around-
Market Entry Strategy
Developing a culture of collaboration and curiosity, we attract the highest caliber of likeminded people having ability to influence and shape the future.
Follow us on LinkedIn for our latest upcoming reports www.linkedin.com/company/ameri-research-inc./
Follow us on Facebook for our latest upcoming reports www.facebook.com/AmeriResearchInc/
Follow us on Twitter for our latest upcoming reports www.twitter.com/AmeriResearch
Ameri Research Inc.
6816 Muncaster Ct,
Tampa, FL 33625
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1703666 • Views: 367More releases