|04-02-2019 06:57 AM CET - Politics, Law & Society||
Civic Services Global Market Report To 2022
Press release from: The Business research company
The civic services market consists of the sales of civic services and related goods earned by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that organize and promote religious activities; support various causes through grant making; advocate various social and political causes; and promote and defend the interests of their members. A service can be defined as a transaction between a buyer and a seller without the transfer of any physical goods or commodities. Examples of civic service organizations include community associations or organizations, ethnic associations, fraternal associations or lodges, girl guiding organizations, history societies, parent-teacher associations, retirement associations, scouting organizations, and students' associations.
Civic Services Global Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Civic Services industry.
Order The Report At: www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/report/civic-services-...
• The Civic Services market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The Civic Services market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Civic Services market segmentations break down the market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the Civic Services market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the Civic Services market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The Civic Services trends and strategies section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The Civic Services market section of the report gives context. It compares the Civic Services market with other segments of the Global Services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, Civic Services indicators comparison.
Download A Sample Of The Report: www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=1943&ty...
Markets Covered: Religious Organizations, NGOs And Charitable Organizations, Political Organizations, Unions And Associations , Christianity, Islam, Hindusim, Others , Trust And Foundations, Voluntary Health Organizations, Human Rights Organizations, Environment, Conservation And Wildlife Organizations, Others - NGOs And Charitable Organizations , Civic And Social Organizations, Business Associations, Professional Organizations, Labor Unions And Similar Labor Organizations, Political Organizations, Others - Political Organizations, Unions And Associations
Companies Mentioned: Southern Baptist Churches, World Food Programme, UNICEF, The Salvation Army, Feeding America.
Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, civic services indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Get Discount On This Report: www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/sample.aspx?id=1943&ty...
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1682420 • Views: 690More releases