|04-01-2019 10:06 AM CET - Health & Medicine||
Blood Screening and Typing Market Dynamics – Drivers and Restraints: Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Co., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Danaher
Press release from: Reports Monitor
Blood Screening and Typing Market report 2019-
The report focuses on the screening and analysis of donor blood and patient blood. It covers the current market dynamics and various forces that are impacting the market. Two markets are analyzed: blood screening and blood typing. By technology, the blood screening market is segmented into serological technologies Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) and chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA), agglutination tests such as gel card agglutination, microplate-based agglutination, and lateral flow tests), nucleic acid amplification technologies (PCR-based and non-PCR based), microbiology techniques (blood culture and antimicrobial susceptibility tests) and niche technologies such as microarray, DNA sequencing.
Have Questions? Request a PDF sample copy with 30 mins of free consultation: -www.reportsmonitor.com/request_sample/415987
Scope of the Report:
By blood supply, the market is segmented into patient blood and donor blood. Patient blood supply analysis covers the qualitative detection of infectious diseases such as sexually transmitted diseases and blood-borne infections like sepsis, and blood grouping and typing analysis tests. Donor blood testing involves analysis of donor blood units, including infectious disease screening and blood grouping tests.
The Key Manufacturers of Blood Screening and Typing Market Covered In This Report:
Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Co., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Danaher Corp. and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Blood Screening and Typing Market report also splits the market by region:
North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
South America ( Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea)
Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy)
Middle East Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran) And More.
This study mainly helps understand which market segments or Region or Country they should focus in coming years to channelize their efforts and investments to maximize growth and profitability. The segmentation study equips interested parties to identify high-growth portions of the global Blood Screening and Typing market and understand how the leading segments could grow during the forecast period.
Click here to Get customization & check discount for the report @
By end-user the market is segmented into hospitals, standalone blood banks and reference laboratories. By region, the blood screening and typing market is segmented into North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region and Rest of the World (ROW). ROW includes South America, the Middle East and Africa. This report also covers the competitive landscape, detailing the companies engaged in offering products for blood screening and typing. Detailed profiles of the top leading companies are also included.
- 31 data tables and 34 additional tables
- An overview of recent key developments in the global blood screening and typing market and a look ahead at the next five years
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Quantitative data covering the overall market by analyzers, kits, reagents and consumables, immunoassay techniques, technology types, microbiology techniques, blood types and consumer groups
- Regional dynamics of the blood screening market covering North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the world including countries of South America, Middle East and Africa
- Study of impact analysis and discussion of technological, regulatory, and economic trends that are affecting the global blood screening market
Browse the full table of contents and data tables @
Key Points sheathed in the Blood Screening and Typing Market Report Coverage:
• Among end-use industries, the industrial segment is projected to lead the Blood Screening and Typing market during the forecast period.
• Among types, the market segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
• Increasing demand for the Blood Screening and Typing market in the Asia-Pacific is the major driver for the growth of the coating equipment market in the region.
• How to deal with new innovations?
Further, the Blood Screening and Typing industry research report determines the Marketing Analysis, Regional Marketing Analysis, International Trade Analysis. The market Traders or Distributors with Contact Information by Region and Supply Chain Analysis. That is followed by various business strategies, the report contains essential outcome help could boost the interest level of the individuals in the market.
With the given market data, Research on Global Markets offers customizations according to specific needs. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or connect with us here.
Reports Monitor.com is a market intelligence and consulting firm with extensive experience and knowledge of the Market Research industry.
We work with the aim to reach the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Our representatives strive to understand diverse client requirements and cater to the same with the most innovative and functional solutions.
Mr. Jay Matthews
Direct: +1 513 549-5911 (U.S.)
+44 203 318 2846 (U.K.)
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1681048 • Views: 271More releases