|04-01-2019 09:08 AM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Mobile Wallet and Payment Technologies Market 2019 Growth Trend in Future By Major Key Players: PayPal, Paytm, Visa, Apple, Google, Mastercard, Alibaba and Samsung
Press release from: Reports Monitor
Mobile Wallet and Payment Technologies Market report 2019-
The scope of this study includes market information on mobile wallet and payment technologies and their key segments, including applications, modes of payment, stakeholders and regions. However, the scope of the mobile wallet market excludes online payments methods such as IMPS, NEFT and RTGS that are followed in banks; payments through debit or credit cards (electronic fund transfers at the point of sales); and online trading. The mobile wallet includes only payments made through exclusive service providers using a personalized mobile wallet account.
Obtain Exhaustive Insights into the Global Mobile Wallet and Payment Technologies Market Study With 30 mins free consultation! @
Scope of the Report:
The mobile wallet and payment technology market is segmented by stakeholders, including mobile network operators, handset and other hardware solution manufacturers, mobile payment networks and banks, operational support system (OSS) and business support system (BSS) solution providers, software developers and cloud computing, content and application aggregators, trusted service managers and other stakeholders.
The Key Manufacturers of Mobile Wallet and Payment Technologies Market Covered In This Report:
The report concludes with a special focus on patents and the vendor landscape, which includes detailed profiles of major vendors in the global mobile wallet and payment technology market. Some of the companies profiled in the report include Alphabet Inc., PayPal Holding Inc., Paytm Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Visa Inc., Apple Inc., Google, Mastercard, Alibaba Group and Samsung electronics. Co. Ltd.
By application, the mobile wallet and payment technology market is segmented into mobile commerce (mobile shopping, mobile bill payments, hospitality, and mobile entertainment and event pay), mobile ticketing (such as tickets and boarding passes for trains, buses, other metro transit options and airplanes), mobile coupon, mobile transfer, mobile micropayment and others.
The market by mode of payment includes remote payment, which includes SMS and unstructured supplementary service data, and near-field communication (NFC), which includes NFC handsets, NFC chips and tags, NFC readers, NFC micro SD and NFC SIM/universal integrated circuit [UICC] cards.
Mobile Wallet and Payment Technologies Market report also splits the market by region:
North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
South America ( Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea)
Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy)
Middle East Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran) And More.
The study undertakes an in-depth analysis of various market segments, and their revenue forecasts are given for all of the above-mentioned segments in the mobile wallet and payment technology market with estimated values derived from vendors’ total revenue. Market estimates are provided for 2017 and 2018 and forecast for 2023.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional market. Further, it explains the major drivers, restraints and challenges, and technologies of the market.
Click here to Get customization & check discount for the report @
- 83 data tables
- An overview of the global markets for mobile wallet and payment technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Information on key segments of mobile wallet and payment technologies including application, mode of payment, and region
- Description of components of mobile payment and infrastructure status for NFC (near-field communication)
- Snapshot of mobile wallet procurement systems and life cycle management
- Insights of legislation and regulations related to industry
- Profiles of major companies of the industry including, American Express, Citigroup Inc., Fidelity National Information Services Inc., Mastercard and Visa Inc.
Browse the full table of contents and data tables @
Key Points sheathed in the Mobile Wallet and Payment Technologies Market Report Coverage:
• Among end-use industries, the industrial segment is projected to lead the Mobile Wallet and Payment Technologies market during the forecast period.
• Among types, the market segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
• Increasing demand for the Mobile Wallet and Payment Technologies market in the Asia-Pacific is the major driver for the growth of the coating equipment market in the region.
• How to deal with new innovations?
Further, the Mobile Wallet and Payment Technologies industry research report determines the Marketing Analysis, Regional Marketing Analysis, International Trade Analysis. The market Traders or Distributors with Contact Information by Region and Supply Chain Analysis. That is followed by various business strategies, the report contains essential outcome help could boost the interest level of the individuals in the market.
Reports Monitor.com is a market intelligence and consulting firm with extensive experience and knowledge of the Market Research industry.
We work with the aim to reach the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Our representatives strive to understand diverse client requirements and cater to the same with the most innovative and functional solutions.
Mr. Jay Matthews
Direct: +1 513 549-5911 (U.S.)
+44 203 318 2846 (U.K.)
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1680831 • Views: 184More releases