Payments Landscape in Morocco - Opportunities and Risks to 2022 | Banque Populaire, BMCE Bank, Attijariwafa bank
Publisher's "Payments Landscape in Morocco: Opportunities and Risks to 2022", report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Moroccan cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques during the review-period (2014-18e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2018e-22f). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
Get Sample Copy at www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012540577/sample
The report brings together Publisher's research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure.
The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Moroccan cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the Moroccan cards and payments industry, including debit and credit cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Moroccan cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit and credit cards.
- To encourage electronic payments, the BAM, in association with the National Telecommunications Regulatory Agency (ANRT) and a consortium of leading banks, launched the mobile banking app M-Wallet in November 2018, enabling users to carry out various transactions such as in-store payments, bill payments, transfer of funds, checking of account balance and tracking expenditures directly on their mobile phone. According to ANRT, the number of mobile subscribers in Morocco stood at 44 million as of June 2018, and the BAM expects that transactions worth MAD50bn ($5.23bn) will be made via the wallet by 2023.
- With growing demand for Sharia-compliant banking services, in January 2017 the BAM gave authorization to Attijariwafa bank, Banque Populaire, BMCE Bank and CIH Bank to offer Sharia-compliant products and services in Morocco. Furthermore, the BAM permitted the French bank subsidiaries Soci?t? G?n?rale of France, Cr?dit du Maroc and BMCI to start providing Islamic financial products and services in the country. Currently, Sharia-compliant products such as deposit accounts, savings accounts, investment accounts and real estate financing are being offered; this initiative should pave the way for the introduction of Sharia-compliant credit cards in the country in coming years.
- While bricks-and-mortar branches remain important in Morocco, digital banks have started to enter the market. In December 2016, Attijariwafa bank launched a mobile-only bank called L'bankalik. This digital bank enables individuals to open three types of accounts online - Bankalink Smart, Flex and Premium - without the need to visit a branch. Most recently in February 2019, the Morocco-based CFG Bank, in collaboration with the US-based digital banking solution provider Kony, launched a mobile banking app based on Kony's digital banking platform Kony DBX. This app allows the bank's customers to conduct a range of banking transactions.
For More Information about This Report www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012540577/buying
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Moroccan cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Moroccan cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Moroccan cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Morocco.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Moroccan cards and payments industry.
Table of Contents:
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Payments Landscape in Morocco - Opportunities and Risks to 2022 | Banque Populaire, BMCE Bank, Attijariwafa bank here
News-ID: 1676795 • Views: 116
More Releases from ReportsWeb
Smart Machines Market Growth, Technological Innovation, Trends and Forecast to 2 …
Smart machines have cognitive computing ability and use artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning algorithms to sense, learn, reason, and interact with humans. They have the ability to leverage on advanced technologies to solve problems accurately and precisely. Expert systems are a concentrated human knowledge module. Influenced by increase in investments in automating processes that were performed mainly by human labor, applications such as life sciences companies, retail, logistics, financial
Offshore Backpacks Market Market to Witness an Outstanding Growth during 2019-20 …
Backpack is a cloth sack carried on one’s back and secured with two straps that go over the shoulders, but it can have an external frame, internal frame, and there are bodypacks. The research report on Offshore Backpacks Market provides a comprehensive analysis of the market status and development trend, including types, applications, growth, opportunities, rising technology, competitive landscape and product offerings of key players. Offshore Backpacks Market report covers the
Pepper Sprays Market Boosted by Rising Demand for Digitization in Organizations …
Overview of Pepper Sprays Market The research report titled ‘Pepper Sprays Market’ provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The industry report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market. The report includes the forecasts, Analysis and discussion of important industry trends, market size, market share
Artificial Lift Pumps Market Analysis and Growth during the Forecast Period 2019 …
Overview of Artificial Lift Pumps Market The research report titled ‘Artificial Lift Pumps Market’ provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify the products and end users driving Revenue growth and profitability. The industry report lists the leading competitors and provides the insights strategic industry Analysis of the key factors influencing the market. The report includes the forecasts, Analysis and discussion of important industry trends, market size,
More Releases for Moroccan
This is how Badr El Battahi Young moroccan entrepreneur Start a Profitable Busin …
Badr el Battahi Being an entrepreneur has its own perks—it brings out your creative side, and it helps you in experimenting with components to introduce something new. You may never know what an entrepreneur may introduce next, and it could take you by a surprise instantly. Badr el Battahi Born in Casablanca, Morocco 1, august 1992 rose to his fame when he was announced as one of the youngest millionaire
Future of the Moroccan Defense Industry sizes and predictions for growth by Mark …
MarketResearchReports.Biz adds “Moroccan Defense Animals Market Share, Size, Trends and Forecast Market Research Report” reports to its database. This report provides a strategic analysis of the Moroccan Defense Animals and the growth estimates for the forecasted period. The Future of the Morocco Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values,
The Future of the Moroccan Defense Market Reach to US$3.4 Billion in 2017
"The Report Future of the Moroccan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz" The Future of the Moroccan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing
In-Depth Analysis Of Moroccan Cigarette Market Displays Positive Growth Until 20 …
Albany, New York, March 17, 2017: A latest research report labeled as “Cigarettes in Morocco 2016” has been added to the vast portfolio of Market Research Hub’s online research offerings. Cigarettes in Morocco 2016 is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Moroccan market. The report offers Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based
Future of the Moroccan Defense Industry - Expected to Invest US$18.6 Billion
Albany, New York, February 20, 2017: Market Research Hub has recently announced the addition of a new report to it broad database titled as “Future of the Moroccan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022”. This Report is a comprehensive report on crude oil refining industry in Europe. Request for Sample Report: http://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=976687 This Report provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand,
DAVIES TURNER BUCKS TREND AND ENHANCES MOROCCAN SERVICES
Davies Turner is committing increased investment to shippers involved in trade between the UK, Ireland and Morocco, contrary to the recent trend that has seen a number of large trailer operators in the trade reduce their services. The UK’s leading independent freight forwarder is introducing a new fleet of high specification hanging garment trailers and increasing the number and frequency of its scheduled trailer services in both directions. The company has