|03-27-2019 01:50 PM CET - Energy & Environment||
78.32% Growth Rate for Blockchain in Energy Market by 2023 | Accenture, AWS, Bigchaindb, BTL, Deloitte, Grid+, IBM, Infosys, Microsoft, Nodalblock, Oracle, Power Ledger, SAP,Wepower, Lo3 Energy, Enosi, Electron, Drift
Press release from: ReportsandReports
Reportsnreports always aims at offering their clients an in-depth analysis and the best research material of the various market. This new report on the global Blockchain in Energy Market is committed fulfilling the requirements of the clients by giving them thorough insights into the market. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
#Get Here Free Sample Copy of “Blockchain in Energy Market” at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=...
The Blockchain in Energy Market is projected to reach US$ 7,110.1 Million by 2023, from an estimated US$ 394.3 Million in 2018, at a CAGR of 78.32%. This growth can be attributed to the increasing popularity of the blockchain technology in the energy sector, high transaction speeds and immutability, and the rising security concerns across the globe.
#Complete report on Blockchain in Energy Market spread across 142 pages, profiling 18 companies and supported with tables and figures. Buy Research at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1602667
The private segment held the largest market share in 2017 and is estimated to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period. The private segment provides more security over public blockchain. It can be utilized for various use cases including smart contracts, asset registry, and digital identity for various application such as energy trading and payment schemes.
“Asia Pacific: The fastest growing market for blockchain in energy market”
The Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest market for blockchain in energy market in 2023 and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Australia accounted for the largest share of the blockchain in energy market in the Asia Pacific in 2017 as it is one of the early adopters of the blockchain technology in the region. For instance, Origin Energy, one of the leading energy providers of Australia, in a partnership with Power Ledger plans to adopt new energy trading platforms to maintain the record of buying and selling energy.
The Study Objectives of this report are:
• To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and details of a competitive landscape for market leaders
• To forecast the growth of the blockchain in energy market with respect to the major regions (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and RoW)
• To define and segment the blockchain in energy market with respect to type, component, application, end-user, and region
• To provide detailed information about major factors influencing the growth of the blockchain in energy market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
• To strategically analyze the blockchain energy market with respect to individual growth trends, future expansions, and contributions to the market
• To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market rankings and core competencies
• To analyze competitive developments such as new product development, mergers & acquisitions, expansions & investments, and contracts & agreements, in the blockchain energy market
#Target Audience for Blockchain in Energy Market:
• Blockchain technology vendors
• Blockchain security providers
• Communication service providers
• Consultants/consultancies/advisory firms
• Energy associations
• Government agencies
• Independent software vendors
• Infrastructure and protocol providers
• Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
• Network solution providers
• Payment gateway providers
• Support and maintenance service providers
• System integrators and implementation service providers
• Third-party service providers
• Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
• Trading software providers
#Inquire More about the report @ www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?na...
#Top Companies in the “Blockchain in Energy Market” include are Accenture, AWS, Bigchaindb, BTL, Deloitte, Grid+, IBM, Infosys, Microsoft, Nodalblock, Oracle, Power Ledger, SAP,Wepower, Lo3 Energy, Enosi, Electron, Drift.
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.
Tower B5, office 101,
Hadapsar, Pune-411013, India
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1674850 • Views: 532More releases