Construction in Belgium Market Trends, Key-Growth Drivers, Opportunities, Outlook Analysis to 2022
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2081084
Construction in Belgium - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
The Belgian construction industry contracted by 0.1% and 0.8% in real terms in 2016 and 2017 respectively. This was preceded by an average annual growth of 1.1% during 2014-2015. This contraction can be attributed to weak consumer and investor confidence and a reduction in public and private sector investment in construction projects. Terror attacks in Brussels in 2016 also affected the tourism sector, and reduced the flow of investments in the construction industry.
Over the forecast period (2018-2022), the industry is expected to expand, driven by the government's focus on developing energy and transport infrastructure in the country. Moreover, an increase in building construction permits issued is expected to support new construction activity over the forecast period. Investments in energy and commercial developmental projects, and rising exports and the expanding tourism sector are also expected to support this growth over the forecast period.
The industrys output value in real terms is expected to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.22% over the forecast period, compared to 0.32% during the review period (2013-2017).
GlobalDatas "Construction in Belgium - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Belgian construction industry, including -
- The Belgian construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in the Belgian construction industry
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, focusing on development stages and participants, in addition to listings of major projects in the pipeline.
- GlobalData expects the residential construction market to register a forecast-period CAGR of 3.02% in nominal terms, driven by public and private sector investments in the construction of new residential buildings to meet the increasing demand for housing. A rise in dwelling permits for the construction of residential buildings in the country and low housing interest rates are also expected to support the markets growth over the forecast period.
- Institutional construction markets forecast-period growth will be supported by investments in institutional buildings and the government’s commitment to provide quality healthcare to its citizens. Growth will also be supported by the governments focus on research and development. In September 2018, the government announced plans to invest EUR558 million (US$646 million) to construct the first phase of the Myrrha nuclear research facility by 2026.
- GlobalData expects the infrastructure construction market to record a forecast-period CAGR of 5.96% in nominal terms, driven by the government’s effort to upgrade the countrys rail infrastructure in order to enhance regional connectivity. In October 2017, the Nationale Maatschappij der Belgische Spoorwegen (SNCB/NMBS), the National Railway Company of Belgium approved the new investment plan for the period of 2018-2022. Under this, it plans to invest EUR3.2 billion (US$3.6 billion) to enhance the railway facilities in the country over the next five years.
- Forecast-period growth in the commercial construction market will be supported by positive developments in the countrys retail and tourism sector, as well as an increase in public and private sector investments in the construction of new commercial buildings. In order to promote e-commerce and cross border trade, in December 2018, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd signed an agreement with the Belgian government to open Electronic World Trade Platform (eWTP) in the country. The project involves the construction of a new logistics hub with an investment of EUR75.0 million (US$85.0 million) in a 220,000m2 area at Liege Airport by 2021.
- The total construction project pipeline in Belgium - as tracked by GlobalData, and including all mega projects with a value above US$25 million - stands at EUR40.6 billion (US$45.8 billion). The pipeline, which includes all projects from pre-planning to execution, is skewed towards late-stage projects, with 64.7% of the pipeline value being in projects in the pre-execution and execution stages as of January 2019.
this report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Belgium. It provides -
- Historical (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2022) valuations of the construction industry in Belgium, featuring details of key growth drivers.
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, including breakdowns by development stage across all sectors, and projected spending on projects in the existing pipeline.
- Listings of major projects, in addition to details of leading contractors and consultants.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using Global Data’s standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level with over 600 time-series data forecasts.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Formulate and validate strategy using Global Data’s critical and actionable insight.
- Assess business risks, including cost, regulatory and competitive pressures.
- Evaluate competitive risk and success factors.
Request Report TOC @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/construction-in-belgium-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2022-report.html
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
2. CONSTRUCTION OUTLOOK: AT-A-GLANCE 3
3. LATEST NEWS AND INDICATORS 9
4. KEY DRIVERS AND RISKS 11
4.1. Economic Performance 11
4.2. Political Environment 11
4.3. Demographics 12
4.4. Risk Profile 13
5. CONSTRUCTION OUTLOOK 14
5.1. All Construction 14
5.1.1. Outlook 14
5.1.2. Project analytics 17
5.2. Commercial Construction 20
5.2.1. Outlook 20
5.2.2. Project analytics 22
5.3. Industrial Construction 24
5.3.1. Outlook 24
5.3.2. Project analytics 26
5.4. Infrastructure Construction 28
5.4.1. Outlook 28
5.4.2. Project analytics 30
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports of different sector like Construction market research and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of industry reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Construction in Belgium Market Trends, Key-Growth Drivers, Opportunities, Outlook Analysis to 2022 here
News-ID: 1661755 • Views: 194
More Releases from Market Research Hub
Acrylate Polymers Market Share, Industry Analysis & Forecast Report 2019-2025
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Acrylate Polymers Market Professional Survey Report 2019”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Acrylate Polymers Market. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section of the
Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market Drivers, Segment by Regions and Growth Analysis, …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently uploaded a new study titled “Global Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market Professional Survey Report 2019” to its broad online storehouse. The global Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market conveniently covers prime factors motivating development and steering industry trends and demand scenarios. Readers can easily quantify market opportunities with the availability of information such as market sizing and market forecasting, thereby being able to analyze the
Oral Dosing Cups Market Analysis By Application 2025 | Top Players- Comar, Inc, …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Oral Dosing Cups Market Insights, Forecast to 2025”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Oral Dosing Cups market. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section
Opthalmic Lenses Market 2019-2025|Major Players- ZEISS, HOYA, SHIMIZU, Rodenstoc …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Opthalmic Lenses Market Insights, Forecast to 2025”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Opthalmic Lenses market*. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section of the
More Releases for Construction
Global Construction Chemicals Market
The driving factor for the Construction Chemicals Market are due to Rising strong demand for construction chemicals, including concrete and cement admixtures, waterproofing chemicals, rise in growth of emerging economies and governments are investing heavily in infrastructure and housing development will be factor of growth in construction chemical market. Lack of awareness and high investment in the product will be the restrains for Construction Chemicals Market. Global Construction Chemicals Market Global Construction
Dam Monitoring During Construction
Intelligent Geo Data Logger Reads Vibrating Wire Sensors A hydroelectric dam under construction in Serbia required monitoring of several environmental and structural properties to guarantee long-term strength and stability. Therefore the dam’s construction engineers put forth a proposal for a large number of geotechnical sensors to be installed and used during construction. These sensors included vibrating wire piezometers, joint meters, fill extensometers, and strain gages. Each sensor needed to interface with
Commercial Construction in Indonesia
Commercial Construction in Indonesia Overview "Commercial Construction Market in Indonesia: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics to 2021" contains historic and forecast market data for the commercial construction market in Indonesia, with a detailed breakdown of the data by construction activity (new construction, repair and maintenance, refurbishment and demolition) and by cost type( construction materials, construction equipment and construction services). This report also contains overall values of the commercial construction segments such as
Global Construction Outlook 2022
The Construction Intelligence Center (CIC) has revised upwards its forecast for growth in the global construction industry. In line with improved performance in some major markets and a brighter outlook for the global economy, the CIC now expects the pace of expansion in the global construction industry to average 3.7% a year over the forecast period (2018-2022), compared with 3.6% in the December 2017 forecast update. In real value terms
Building Openings Construction Manual
Every architect has to reflect on building openings, since every house has windows and doors. They are the interface between indoor and outdoor spaces, essential functional and design elements of facades which provide light, ventilation and climate control. What sounds so simple has become a highly complex matter in times of energy planning. DETAIL is now publishing a comprehensive standard and reference work on the subject: the Building Openings Construction
Airhart Construction Grand Opens
Airhart Construction is preparing to unveil a new fully furnished Farmington model on Saturday, October 22 at Fisher Farm, its low-maintenance community of 71 semi-custom single-family homes in Winfield. The debut of the new model—featuring Airhart Construction’s most in-demand floorplan—is good news for buyers who desire a customizable design, open layout, and plentiful standard amenities, said Christy Whelan, director of sales for Airhart Construction. “Even more exciting news is,” Whelan added, “is