Construction in Kazakhstan Industry Analysis, Outlook, Key-Trends and Opportunities up to 2022
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2081085
Construction in Kazakhstan - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022
Kazakhstans construction industrys output grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.33% in real terms during the review period (2013-2017).
The government’s efforts to enhance transport and residential infrastructure will support the growth of the industry over the forecast period (2018-2022). The government plans to invest KZT6.5 trillion (US$20 billion) to develop the countrys rail and road infrastructure by 2020. In addition, the government’s aim to develop renewable energy resources is expected to support investment in energy infrastructure projects, which will in turn fuel growth in the industry. The industry growth will also be driven by the Strategic Development Plan 2025, under which the government aims to improve the competitiveness of business and human capital, institutional environment and technological modernization in order to achieve sustainable economic growth.
The industrys output value in real terms is expected to rise at a CAGR of 5.08% over the forecast period.
GlobalDatas "Construction in Kazakhstan - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022", report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the Kazakhstani construction industry, including -
- The Kazakhstani construction industry's growth prospects by market, project type and construction activity
- Critical insight into the impact of industry trends and issues, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in the Kazakhstani construction industry
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, focusing on development stages and participants, in addition to listings of major projects in the pipeline.
- GlobalData expects the Infrastructure construction market to account for 34.8% of the industry’s total value in 2022, driven by public and private sector investments in public transport infrastructure. In a bid to modernize the public transport network in Astana, the country’s capital, as well as reduce traffic congestion, improve passenger services and cut travel time, the government is constructing a new Light Rail Transport (LRT) system in the region. The total investment for the project is estimated to be KZT619.4 billion (US$1.9 billion).
- Forecast-period growth in the residential construction market will be supported by public and private sector investments in the construction of new residential buildings to meet the demand for housing and the government’s efforts to build affordable housing units for the countrys low- and middle-income population. In beginning of 2018, the government implemented the second phase of the Nurly Zher national program. Under which, with a total area of 600,000m2, the government plans to build 8,500 apartments.
- Global Data expects the energy and utilities construction market to record a forecast-period CAGR of 9.44% in nominal terms. The markets forecast-period growth will be supported by the governments focus on renewable energy. The government aims to generate 10% of the countrys total energy requirement through renewable sources by 2030. With an expected investment of KZT1 trillion (US$3.1 billion), the government plans to roll out 52 renewable energy projects with a total capacity of 2GW by the end of 2020.
- Institutional construction markets growth over the forecast-period will be supported by public and private sector investment in educational and healthcare building construction projects. Demand for schools, healthcare facilities and government buildings will also increase, as a result of population growth and urbanization. According to the Ministry of Finance, the government allocated KZT1.1 trillion (US$3.0 billion) to the education sector in the first seven months of 2018 and KZT658.1 billion (US$1.8 billion) towards healthcare.
- The total construction project pipeline in Kazakhstan - as tracked by GlobalData, and including all mega projects with a value above US$25 million - stands at KZT49.7 trillion (US$152.4 billion). The pipeline, which includes all projects from pre-planning to execution, is skewed towards late-stage projects, with 59.4% of the pipeline value being in projects in the pre-execution and execution stages as of January 2019.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction industry in Kazakhstan. It provides -
- Historical (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2022) valuations of the construction industry in Kazakhstan, featuring details of key growth drivers.
- Segmentation by sector (commercial, industrial, infrastructure, energy and utilities, institutional and residential) and by sub-sector
- Analysis of the mega-project pipeline, including breakdowns by development stage across all sectors, and projected spending on projects in the existing pipeline.
- Listings of major projects, in addition to details of leading contractors and consultants.
Request Report TOC @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/construction-in-kazakhstan-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2022-report.html
Table of Contents
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
2. CONSTRUCTION OUTLOOK: AT-A-GLANCE 3
3. LATEST NEWS AND INDICATORS 9
4. KEY DRIVERS AND RISKS 11
4.1. Economic Performance 11
4.2. Political Environment 11
4.3. Demographics 12
4.4. Risk Profile 13
5. CONSTRUCTION OUTLOOK 14
5.1. All Construction 14
5.1.1. Outlook 14
5.1.2. Project analytics 16
5.2. Commercial Construction 19
5.2.1. Outlook 19
5.2.2. Project analytics 21
5.3. Industrial Construction 23
5.3.1. Outlook 23
5.3.2. Project analytics 25
5.4. Infrastructure Construction 27
5.4.1. Outlook 27
About Market Research Hub
Market Research Hub (MRH) is a next-generation reseller of research reports of different sector like Construction market research and analysis. MRH’s expansive collection of industry reports has been carefully curated to help key personnel and decision makers across industry verticals to clearly visualize their operating environment and take strategic steps.
MRH functions as an integrated platform for the following products and services: Objective and sound market forecasts, qualitative and quantitative analysis, incisive insight into defining industry trends, and market share estimates. Our reputation lies in delivering value and world-class capabilities to our clients.
90 State Street,
Albany, NY 12207,
Toll Free: 800-998-4852 (US-Canada)
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Construction in Kazakhstan Industry Analysis, Outlook, Key-Trends and Opportunities up to 2022 here
News-ID: 1661717 • Views: 107
More Releases from Market Research Hub
Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market Drivers, Segment by Regions and Growth Analysis, …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has recently uploaded a new study titled “Global Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market Professional Survey Report 2019” to its broad online storehouse. The global Abrasive Wheels & Discs Market conveniently covers prime factors motivating development and steering industry trends and demand scenarios. Readers can easily quantify market opportunities with the availability of information such as market sizing and market forecasting, thereby being able to analyze the
Oral Dosing Cups Market Analysis By Application 2025 | Top Players- Comar, Inc, …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Oral Dosing Cups Market Insights, Forecast to 2025”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Oral Dosing Cups market. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section
Opthalmic Lenses Market 2019-2025|Major Players- ZEISS, HOYA, SHIMIZU, Rodenstoc …
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively uploaded a smart research report titled “Global Opthalmic Lenses Market Insights, Forecast to 2025”, to its broad online database. The primary motive of this study is to impart vital details associated to development of the Opthalmic Lenses market*. The assessment includes brief knowledge about market size, Y-o-Y growth, market dynamics and competitive scenario expected to transform in the near future. Ever section of the
Global Antifog Additives Market Growth and Demand by 2025 Focusing On Key Player …
The purpose of this MRH research study titled “Global Antifog Additives Market Insights, Forecast to 2025” is to enlighten the readers about the Antifog Additives Market with a stern focus on the development trends and opportunities projected for future years. In short, this assessment drops light on the market size and revenue share which are motivated by numerous market drivers, together with a clear insight about challenges that might create
More Releases for Kazakhstan
Payments Landscape in Kazakhstan: Opportunities and Risks to 2022
"Payments Landscape in Kazakhstan: Opportunities and Risks to 2022", report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Kazakhstan's cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques during the review-period (2014-18e). The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in
Agrochemicals Market in Kazakhstan
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Kazakhstan: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Kazakhstan: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
B2C E-Commerce is developing in Kazakhstan, according to yStats.com
A new market report “Kazakhstan B2C E-Commerce Market 2015”, published by Germany-based secondary market research firm yStats.com reveals that online retail in Kazakhstan has significant potential for growth. Already one of the strongest economies in the region, Kazakhstan could see B2C E-Commerce sales expand at double-digit rates in the next years. Kazakhstan is the largest and the most advanced B2C E-Commerce market in the emerging region of Central Asia and Caucasus,
Destination Kazakhstan for Windsor Brokers Ltd
Cyprus, March 28, 2012: Windsor Brokers Ltd, a European Investment firm has decided to participate at the Kazakhstan Forex Expo that will take place on the 30th and 31st of March 2012 at the Mega Alma-Ata, the biggest shopping mall in Almaty, Kazakhstan. “It has always been of great interest for us to meet with investors, exchange experiences and personalize customer relations. Another reason why we are willing to travel
Construction industry in Kazakhstan fostered by government-initiated programmes
The construction industry suffered more than most areas of the Kazakh economy as a result of the global financial crisis which hit the country in 2008. Fortunately for builders, the government undertook several measures to support the industry, without which the consequences would have been more severe than the 5% reduction seen in 2009. One of the most prominent programmes prepared by the government is the State Programme on Forced
MIR Corporation Announces 2011 Kazakhstan Tour Dates
Seattle, WA, February 15, 2011 - More than 2,000 years ago, the great trade routes that linked Europe and China opened Central Asia to foreign cultures, customs and religions. Join a modern-day caravan on an epic journey to five of these exotic countries - Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan. Today MIR Corporation announces departure dates for their '5 Stans' tour featuring Kazakhstan. This Kazakhstan tour is part of MIR