|03-15-2019 12:06 PM CET - Industry, Real Estate & Construction||
Global Low-E Glass Market Business Development Hacking Strategies and Regional Analysis by 2026 - Key Players are Saint-Gobain, Guardian Glass, AGC Inc., Central Glass Co., Ltd., CSG Holding Co., Ltd., Taiwan Glass Ind. Corp., Metro Performance Glass
Press release from: Data Bridge Market Research
The low-e glass market report includes data on the consumer perspective, comprehensive analysis, statistics, market share, company performance (stocks), historical analysis from 2012 to 2018, forecast volume, revenue, 2026 and CAGR growth rate. Value chain analysis helps analyze major upstream raw materials, major equipment, manufacturing processes, downstream customer analysis, and major distribution analysis. The low-e glass market report also includes a detailed description, a competitive scenario, a wide range of market and business strategies players that competitors have adopted, and their SWOT analysis. The report also provides Porter analysis, analysis of PESTEL and market appeal to better understands the macro and micro markets scenario. It also provides explicit information in recent years and years about mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and all other important market activities.
FREE | Sample Report Is Available At databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa...
Segmentation: Global Low-E Glass Market
Global low-e glass market is segmented into six segments such as type, coating type, coating material, glazing, technology and end-user
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into two notable segments hard coat low-E glass and soft coat low-E glass
In November 2018, Schott AG launched their new product CONTURAN tough AS, under the CONTURAN brand. The product is launched as an alternative to the mechanically stresses display glazing. CONTURAN tough AS offers a high anti-reflection coating, long service life and durability
• On the basis of coating type, the market is segmented into two notable segments passive low-E coating and solar control low-E coating
In October 2018, JSC “SALAVATSTEKLO” developed the new online configurator and software tool to calculate the luminous and thermal characteristics of different type of glass products of JSC “SALAVATSTEKLO”
• On the basis of coating material, the market is segmented into two notable segments metallic and semi-conductive coating. Metallic is sub-segmented into silver, gold and others. Semi-conductive is sub-segmented into zinc oxide, indium tin oxide, fluorine-doped tin oxide, tin oxide and others
In September 2017, Schott AG launched their new product CONTURAN IR protect, an anti-reflective cover glass which able to deflects infrared (IR) and ultraviolet (UV) radiation with the high degree of success. CONTURAN IR can be combined with all other glass types belonging to the CONTURAN product family.
• On the basis of glazing, the market is segmented into three notable segments single low-E glazing, double low-E glazing and triple low-E glazing
In September 2017, AGC Inc. launched its architectural glass visualiser. The visualiser allows architects to preview design so that they can choose the right product
• On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into two notable segments pyrolytic process (on-line) and sputtered process (off-line)
In November 2017, AGC Inc. launched a new range of product under its low-e glass brand Thermobel. The company launched the new product with brand name Thermobel Scena which has the unique window glazing. The glass is suitable for designing the glazed facades which deliver an optimal transparent view
• On the basis of end-user, market is segmented into two notable segments construction, and transportation. Construction is sub segmented into residential, commercial and industrial. Transportation is sub segmented into automotive, railways, buses and trucks and others. Automotive is sub
segmented into passenger cars, buses and trucks and others
In April 2016, Guardian Glass in Europe has launched new energy efficient product ClimaGuard Blue which is a self-cleaning glass that combines solar control, thermal insulation and glare reduction in a single dual coated pane of glass, with a blue appearance and can be utilized for the conservatory and orangery roof applications
FREE | TOC Is Available At databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-low-e-glass...
Competitive Analysis: Global Low-E Glass Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are AGC Inc., Central Glass Co., Ltd., CSG Holding Co., Ltd., Taiwan Glass Ind. Corp., Metro Performance Glass, Qingdao Migo Glass Co., Ltd., Guangzhou Topo Glass Co., Ltd., Beijing Northglass Technologies Co. Ltd, Qingdao Creation Classic Glass Co., Ltd, Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd, Saint-Gobain, Arcon Flachglas-Veredlung GmbH & Co. KG, Guardian Glass., JSC “Salavatsteklo, Xiamen Togen Building Products CO., LTD, SCHOTT Inc., ROMAG., Qingdao Tsing Glass Co. Limited and Others
Key Business Expansion:
• In October 2018, Schott made the investment of more the 20 million euro in its Indian manufacturing plant at Jambusar, Gujarat. The investment will boost the production capacity of pharmaceutical glass and packaging and as well as it will boost the make in India campaign of Indian Government
• In March 2018, Romag is acquired by the London based FCFM group from Clayton glass. This transaction will help the Ramog to expand their operations into the architectural, security, and transport and solar PV sector.
• In July 2017, Anhui Weihao Special Glass Co., Ltd opened its first overseas branch in Melbourne, Australia under the name Wei Hao Pty Ltd. The company will provide its product in Australia and New Zealand region as well from the Australia Branch.
• In August 2017, Guardian Industries has announced the investment for an additional float and coated glass manufacturing plant Czestochowa, Poland, to meet the growing demands of glass product across Europe.
• In August 2017, Ramog has announced the 1 million euro investment to increasing its production capacity including the state of the art toughening plant.
Purchase This Report at 25% Instant Off at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=...
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1656825 • Views: 286More releases