Health & beauty Retailing in Hungary Market Shares Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Health & beauty Retailing in Hungary, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Hungary retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Hungary health and beauty industry.
The health & beauty sector contributed 8.4% to the overall retail sales in 2017 and is the second largest sector in the Hungarian retail industry. Sales of health care products contributed 61.8% to overall sector sales in 2017, driven by an increasing aging population and rising health consciousness among consumers.
Top Companies: Dm, Rossmann, BENU, Müller, Tesco, Euro Family, Spar, Lidl, Auchan, Douglas
Get sample of report @ https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012393472/sample
What else does this report offer-
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in health and beauty category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in health and beauty sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in health and beauty sector.
- Hungary retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% during 2017-2022
- Growing health consciousness and an aging population to drive growth
- An aging population to drive demand for healthcare products
- Drugstores retain their dominant presence while sales through the online channel are rising
- Online grows steeply with retailers' investments in this channel
- dm leads the electricals sector with a market share of 17.7%
- BENU added 55 stores in 2017, which aided its sales growth.
Get Exclusive Discount on Report @ https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012393472/discount
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in Hungary retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Hungary retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Place Direct Purchase order For Complete report @ https://www.reportsweb.com/inquiry&RW00012393472/buying
Table of Contents
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail
Health & Beauty
Name: Sameer Joshi
ReportsWeb.com is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers. We provide best in class customer service and our customer support team is always available to help you on your research queries.
533, 5th floor, Amanora Township,
Amanora Chambers, East Block,
Kharadi Road, Hadapsar, Pune-411028
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Health & beauty Retailing in Hungary Market Shares Summary and Forecasts to 2022 here
News-ID: 1656647 • Views: 263
More Releases from ReportsWeb
Human Capital Management Solution Market Set for Rapid Growth during the Forecas …
Overview of Human Capital Management Solution Market Human capital administration (HCM) is a set of practices related to human resource administration. These practices are centered on the organizational have to be give particular competencies and are executed in three categories: workforce procurement, workforce administration and workforce optimization. Scope of the Report The research report titled ‘Human Capital Management Solution Market’ provides the newest industry data and industry future trends, allowing you to identify
Cable Cars and Ropeways Market to Witness a Pronounce Growth During 2025 – Top …
A Cable Car, Ropeways, aerial tramway, sky tram or aerial tram is defined as an aerial lift which uses one or two stationary supporting ropes for transporting vehicles, trolley, tram, lift, pallets etc. and third rope for providing propulsion. This form of lift maintains strong grip of fixed tramway with propulsion rope and cannot detach during operations. An electric motor is primarily deployed at the bottom of the tramway to
Brake Pad Market Outlook to 2025 | Airtex Vehicle Electronics, Automotive, BorgW …
Brake pads are used in automotive and other application and they are a component of brake disc. Brake pads are fixed in brake caliper and they helps in converting kinetic energy of vehicle into thermal energy. Increasing demand for environment friendly and light weight braking material is fueling the growth of brake pad. The major driving factor influencing the growth of brake pad is Increase in demand for safety, better performance
E-passport and E-visa Market Emerging Technological Growth, Demand and Business …
E-passport and E-visa Market research report focuses on the leading competitors and provides information such as the company overview, product portfolio, key developments, price, cost, value, volume, revenue, capacity, production, and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis have also been carried out in this report. The report also analyses the current development trends and patterns, as well as the distribution and marketing channel. The key manufacturers
More Releases for Hungary
Hungary bags world’s Best Architecture accolade
The Museum of Ethnography, which is part of the Liget park project based in Bucharest has won the fiercely contested title of World’s Best Architecture at the 2018 International Property Awards. The project was one of over 1700 entries from 115 countries, scrutinised by a judging committee, which is chaired by four UK Lords as well as over 80 global experts. The International Property Awards, which recognises the finest property,
New Zoom'n'Joy branch office in Hungary
Today we are very pleased and proud to inform you about the opening of new Zoom'n'Joy branch store in Budapest, Hungary. Zoom'n'Joy is constantly working on expanding its geographic presence in the world in order to give the maximum number of customers an opportunity to purchase high-quality and affordable optics. The opening in Budapest, one of the most populated cities in Europe, is very big step forward for Zoom'n'Joy and a
Retail: Fuel Cards in Hungary Market
MarketResearchReports.Biz presents this most up-to-date research on "Fuel Cards in Hungary 2016". Fuel Cards in Hungary 2016 is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2021, key data on independent and oil company card issuers
Agrochemicals Market in Hungary
ReportsWorldwide has announced the addition of a new report title Hungary: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021) to its growing collection of premium market research reports. The report “Hungary: Agrochemicals: Market Intelligence (2016-2021)” provides market intelligence on the different market segments, based on type, active ingredient, formulation, crop, and pest. Market size and forecast (2016-2021) has been provided in terms of both, value (000 USD) and volume (000 KG) in the report. A
Bulk order received from Opel Szentgotthard, Hungary
LTA Industrial Air Cleaning has received a bulk order from Opel Szentgotthard (Hungary), for delivery of suction systems for two crankshaft-lines, three block- and two cylinder head lines in the engine production. While doing this the scope of supply from LTA contains the building of the total devices from the projecting, delivery, building site management, installation, start-up, training and measurements of the suction devices. The project comprises 11 high-duty filters
New AOI Distributor for Hungary and Romania
GOEPEL electronic and InterElectronic agree on Cooperation The German GOEPEL electronic GmbH and the Hungarian enterprise InterElectronic Hungary have entered a partnership to distribute systems for Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) of electronic assemblies. Starting April 2010, the Budapest based Company has been selling GOEPEL electronic’s AOI systems in Hungary and Romania. “We signed this partnership with GOEPEL electronic in particular because of the Company’s product range”, says Károly Péics, CEO of