|03-15-2019 07:08 AM CET - Logistics & Transport||
Smart Transportation Market 2019 Global Statistics, Analysis By Key Players – Accenture PLC, GE Transportation, Cubic Corporation, Siemens, IBM, Cisco, Xerox Corporation, Thales, Kapsch AG, and Alstom
Press release from: Verified Market Research
According to Verified Market Intelligence, the Global Smart Transportation Market was valued at USD 54.26 Billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 158.13 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 14.3% from 2018 to 2025.
Smart transportation is the use of systems which involves an integrated application of IT into the field of transportation that includes vehicles, infrastructures, users etc. The main purpose of this technology is to offer innovative services to a different mode of transports. Smart transportation mainly comprises of various technology use such as traffic signal control systems, car navigation, security CCTV system, automatic number plate recognition and many more. It enables users to have a safer and smarter use of the transport system and paves the way for the development of smarter infrastructure in order to meet future demands.
Growing urban population, need for road safety, Government Initiatives for Smart Cities, and rising Demographic Rates are the factors that have been driving global smart transportation market. While high capital investments, the requirement of the large database for road networks and the need for interoperability act a potential restraint for the overall market at a global level.
The Smart Transportation Market report aims to provide a 360-degree view of the market in terms of cutting-edge technology, key developments, drivers, restraints and future trends with impact analysis of these trends on the market for short-term, mid-term and long-term during the forecast period. Further, the report also covers key players profiling with detailed SWOT analysis, financial facts and key developments of products/service from the past three years.
This report is deeply helpful archive with incorporation of so much reaching market data connected with the crucial elements and subdivision of the "Worldwide Smart Transportation Market" which will have an effect on the event things of the business. The report could estimably encourage exchanges and leaders to deliver the difficulties and to choose up blessings from passing targeted "Worldwide Smart Transportation Market".
Global Smart Transportation Market offers complete, proficient report delivering market research data that is relevant for new market entrants or set up players. Key strategies of the companies operating in the market and their impact analysis have been included in the report. Furthermore, a business overview, revenue share, and SWOT analysis of the leading players in the Smart Transportation Market is available in the report.
Get | Download Sample Copy @ www.verifiedmarketresearch.com/download-sample/?rid=3376&...
The Major Key Players in the Market are as follows:
• Accenture Plc
• Cisco Systems
• GE Transportation
• Xerox Corporation
• Cubic Corporation
• Thales S.A.
• Kapsch AG
• Alstom SA
The Global Smart Transportation Market, By Transportation Mode
The Global Smart Transportation Market, By Solution
• Hybrid Ticketing Management
• Parking Management & Guidance
• Integrated Supervision
• Traffic Management
The Global Smart Transportation Market, By Services
The Global Smart Transportation Market, By Geography
o North America
Rest of Europe
o Asia Pacific
Rest of Asia Pacific
o Latin America
o Rest of the World
Avail The Discount @ www.verifiedmarketresearch.com/ask-for-discount/?rid=3376...
Table Of Content
1 Introduction Of The Global Smart Transportation
2 Executive Summary
3 Research Methodology Of Verified Market Intelligence
4 The Global Smart Transportation Outlook
5 The Global Smart Transportation, By Systems
6 The Global Smart Transportation, By Service
7 The Global Smart Transportation, By Verticals
8 The Global Smart Transportation, By Applications
9 The Global Smart Transportation, By Geography
10 The Global Smart Transportation Competitive Landscape
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic as well as non-economic factors
• Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth as well as to dominate the market
• Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the factors that are affecting the market within each region
• Competitive landscape which incorporates the market ranking of the major players, along with new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions and acquisitions in the past five years of companies profiled
• Extensive company profiles comprising of company overview, company insights, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for the major market players
• The current as well as future market outlook of the industry with respect to recent developments (which involve growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging as well as developed regions
• Includes an in-depth analysis of the market of various perspectives through Porter’s five forces analysis
• Provides insight into the market through Value Chain
• Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
• 6-month post sales analyst support
Complete Report is Available @ www.verifiedmarketresearch.com/product/global-smart-trans...
Verified Market Research' has been providing Research Reports, with up to date information, and in-depth analysis, for several years now, to individuals and companies alike that are looking for accurate Research Data. Our aim is to save your Time and Resources, providing you with the required Research Data, so you can only concentrate on Progress and Growth. Our Data includes research from various industries, along with all necessary statistics like Market Trends, or Forecasts from reliable sources.
Call: +1 (650) 781 4080
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1655918 • Views: 244More releases