|03-15-2019 06:29 AM CET - IT, New Media & Software||
Cloud Endpoint Protection Market Future Trends And Forecast By Industry Top Players (2018-2026): CrowdStrike, Avast, McAfee, Cisco Systems, Kaspersky, Symantec, Endgame
Press release from: Reports and Data
Cloud Endpoint Protection Market Size – USD 962.0 Million in 2018, Market Growth - CAGR of 10.7%, Market Trends – Growth in e-commerce.
The Cloud Endpoint Protection market is expected to grow from USD 962 Million in 2018 to USD 1,962 Million by 2026, at a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period. Increasing number of end-point devices, such as, laptops, Internet of Things (IoT), tablets, smartphones, and other smart technologies, increasing demand for cost-effective alternatives for on-premises deployment type, rise in security threats and cyber-attacks on end-user devices, increasing demand for digital traffic and high growth of for IT infrastructure security in the media and entertainment vertical are some of the driving factors of the market.
Use of pirated endpoint protection solutions, rise in demand for integrated endpoint security solutions, dynamic IT infrastructure and increasing cyber threats may be the major restraining factors for the cloud endpoint protection market.
Players will require increased investments to tackle these restraints and facilitate growth in the coming years. This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the cloud endpoint protection market; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
In market segmentation by manufacturers, the Cloud Endpoint Protection report covers the following
CrowdStrike (US), Trend Micro (Japan), ESET (Slovakia), Avast (Czech Republic), Palo Alto Networks (US), McAfee (US), Fortinet (US), Cisco Systems (US), Panda Security (Spain), SentinelOne (US), Bitdefender (Romania), Commvault (US), Carbon Black (US), FireEye (US), CoSoSys (Romania), VIPRE Security (US), K7 Computing (India), Kaspersky Lab (Russia), F-Secure Corporation (Finland), Symantec (US), Comodo (US), Endgame (US), Webroot (US), and Malwarebytes (US).
Premium sample copy of Cloud Endpoint Protection market report available on demand@ www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1073
Cloud Endpoint Protection Market split by Component Outlook, can be divided into:
• Training and Consulting
• Maintenance and Support
• Managed Services
• Endpoint Device Control
• Endpoint Application Control
• Others (intrusion protection and data loss prevention)
Cloud Endpoint Protection Market split by Industry vertical Outlook, can be divided into:
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
• IT and Telecom
• Media and Entertainment
• Government and Defense
• Others (travel and hospitality, and transportation and logistics)
Cloud Endpoint Protection Market split by Organization size, can be divided into:
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
Order Now (Customized report delivered as per your requirement)@ www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1073
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The Cloud Endpoint Protection market is expected to grow from USD 962 Million in 2018 to USD 1,962 Million by 2026, at a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period.
• The major contributing factors for the growth of the market for cloud endpoint protection can be the growth in number of end-point devices, such as, laptops, Internet of Things (IoT), tablets, smartphones, and other smart technologies, , increasing demand for cost-effective alternatives for on-premises deployment type, rise in security threats and cyber-attacks on end-user devices, increasing demand for digital traffic and high growth of for IT infrastructure security in the media and entertainment vertical.
• The Cloud Endpoint Protection market is segmented by component into solutions and services. Solutions is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of approximately 11.9% during the forecast period, due to the growth of endpoint device control solutions, since it is used by enterprises to have control over the data transferred from enterprises through removable medias, such as hard drives, USBs, and iPods.
• The Cloud Endpoint Protection market is segmented by organization size into large and small & medium-sized enterprises. Large and medium-sized mostly adapt the cloud endpoint protection solutions due to more adaption of BYOD services this these segments.
• The Cloud Endpoint Protection market is segmented by industry vertical into logistics and transportation, media and entertainment, banking, financial services, and insurance, telecom and IT, automotive, government, healthcare, manufacturing, retail and other end users. BFSI is expected to witness the highest growth, at a CAGR of approximately 10.9% during the forecast period, since every minute includes a number of transactions made globally. The segment carries a lot of sensitive data like outbound investor communications, account numbers, payment information, competitive market research, money transaction details, credit/debit card details, trading transactions, investment portfolio performance statements, and other critical information, which are needed to be protected from the cyber threats.
• The Cloud Endpoint Protection market is segmented by geography into North, America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America, being a developed region, dominates the market with a market share of approximately USD 298.2 Million in the base year, since it has adopted cloud endpoint protection solutions and is readily adopting new and advanced technologies. The APAC region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of approximately 12.2% during the forecast period, since it is the home for some of the large economies, such as Japan, India and China, adopting cloud endpoint protection solutions for developing their businesses.
• Key players with in Cloud Endpoint Protection market are CrowdStrike (US), Trend Micro (Japan), ESET (Slovakia), Avast (Czech Republic), Palo Alto Networks (US), McAfee (US), Fortinet (US), Cisco Systems (US), Panda Security (Spain), SentinelOne (US), Bitdefender (Romania), Commvault (US), Carbon Black (US), FireEye (US), CoSoSys (Romania), VIPRE Security (US), K7 Computing (India), Kaspersky Lab (Russia), F-Secure Corporation (Finland), Symantec (US), Comodo (US), Endgame (US), Webroot (US), and Malwarebytes (US).
Make an Enquiry@ www.reportsanddata.com/make-enquiry-form/1073
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
• United States
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Cloud Endpoint Protection are as follows:
Base Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2019 to 2026
The Cloud Endpoint Protection further aims at providing insight into:
• The major industry terms and forecasts the Cloud Endpoint Protection, in terms of growth rate, value as well as segmentation on the basis of technology advancements, application share, and geography.
• The market size across major regions including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, as well as Rest of the World.
• The micro markets with regards to company growth, prospects, as well as a contribution to the Cloud Endpoint Protection industry.
• Data regarding the major drivers, restraining factors, challenges and opportunities affecting the growth rate of the industry.
• Information about growing investment pockets and competitive landscape for prominent players in the industry.
• The value chain pertaining to the Cloud Endpoint Protection market.
The report provides answers to the questions below:
• `What will be the status of competitive development including expansion, product and service launches and other developments?
• How much funds are major companies rolling out for their research and development activities in the Cloud Endpoint Protection space?
• Based on the end user, which category of the Cloud Endpoint Protection is projected to grow rapidly at the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2026?
• Among product and service types, which segment will lead the Cloud Endpoint Protection industry during the forecast period?
• Which region is expected to make more sales from 2019 to 2026?
Key Points From TOC:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Cloud Endpoint Protection Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Cloud Endpoint Protection Market By Type of Service Insights & Trends
Chapter 6. Cloud Endpoint Protection Market By Industry Verticals Insights & Trends
Chapter 7. Cloud Endpoint Protection Market By Size of Organization Insights & Trends
Chapter 8. Cloud Endpoint Protection Market Regional Outlook
Chapter 9. Competitive Landscape
Chapter 10. Company Profiles
Browse complete Cloud Endpoint Protection report description And Full TOC@ www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cloud-endpoint-prote...
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data. is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1655786 • Views: 284More releases