Offshore Wind Market Deep Insights with Core Business Strategies 2018 - Siemens AG, General Electric, ABB, Ltd., EEW Group, Nexans, and A2SEA A/S
Global Industrial market was valued at US$ 23.29 Billion in 2016, according to Global Offshore Wind Market Report by Location (Deep-water (depth >60 m), Transitional Water (depth 30-60 m), and Shallow water (depth < 30 m)), by Component (Substructure, Turbine, Electrical Infrastructure, and Others), published by Coherent Market Insights. The offshore wind market is expected to register a CAGR of 15.8% over the forecast period (2017 - 2025) to reach US$ 86.69 billion by 2025.
Some of the major companies in the global Offshore Wind market are MHI Vestas, Siemens AG, General Electric, ABB, Ltd., EEW Group, Nexans, and A2SEA A/S.
Request For Sample Copy: www.worldwidemarketreports.com/sample/202096
The major divers propelling the growth of this market include increased demand for electrical energy and increased awareness about the new technologies in the renewable sources of energy. According to the U.S Energy Information Administration, the world energy consumption between the years 2012 to 2040 is expected to grow by 48%. Also in the U.S, out of the total electric energy generation from all sources, around 15% electricity was generated through the renewable sources of energy in 2016.
Browse 250 market data tables* and 50 figures* on “”Offshore Wind Market” – Global forecast to 2025.
Key Trends and Analysis of Offshore Wind Market
• On the basis of location, shallow water segment dominated the global offshore wind market, due to the major development of the shallow water offshore wind projects being cost-effective and depends on the weather conditions. The deep water turbines installation and maintenance cost is high compare to shallow water. Favorable weather condition is one of the major factors affecting the choice of location, such as in Europe shallow water wind turbines are most lucrative.
• On the basis of the component, turbine segment dominates the global offshore wind market. Due to advancement in technology, manufacturers are increasing and improving the turbine size, as larger the wind turbine would be, more energy it produces when it rotates. Therefore, energy companies are upgrading the turbines to fulfill the energy demands.
Key Takeaways of the Market
• Europe led the offshore wind market in 2016 and is expected to lead the market over the forecast period. The market was valued at US$ 13.27 billion in 2016 and the region is projected to witness a CAGR of 12.9% in terms of revenue during the forecast period 2017 – 2025. In Europe, energy grid offshore wind turbine power generation is increasing with a capacity of over 3000 MW, which was built in Europe in 2015. According to the European Wind Energy Association estimation, around 26 gigawatts (GW) of new capacity could be built in the near future. The U.K contributes roughly 46% current offshore market capacity, followed by Germany (30%) and Denmark (12%).
• Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region for offshore wind market. The Asia Pacific offshore wind market is expected to register a CAGR of 18.4% over the forecast period (2017 – 2025) to reach US$ 28.03 billion by 2025. China is leading economy in the offshore wind development with the installation of 1.6 GW of new capacity at the end of 2016. China, followed by Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea are the major economies for developing of new offshore wind projects.
• North America is the emerging in offshore wind market in 2016 and the region is projected to witness a CAGR of 19.4% in terms of revenue during the forecast period 2017 – 2025. According to the U.S Department of Energy in U.S, up to US$ 50 billion would be saved from the global damage of greenhouse gases by introducing offshore wind projects.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Else place an Inquire before Purchase “Global Offshore Wind Market Size, Status and Forecast 2025”: www.worldwidemarketreports.com/quiry/202096
Worldwide Market Reports is your one-stop repository of detailed and in-depth market research reports compiled by an extensive list of publishers from across the globe. We offer reports across virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. The in-depth market analysis by some of the most vastly experienced analysts provide our diverse range of clients from across all industries with vital decision making insights to plan and align their market strategies in line with current market trends. Worldwide Market Research’s well-researched inputs that encompass domains ranging from IT to healthcare enable our prized clients to capitalize upon key growth opportunities and shield against credible threats prevalent in the market in the current scenario and those expected in the near future.
Worldwide Market Reports
1001 4th Ave, #3200
Seattle, WA 98154
Tel: +1 415 871 0703
This release was published on openPR.
Permanent link to this press release:
Please set a link in the press area of your homepage to this press release on openPR. openPR disclaims liability for any content contained in this release.
You can edit or delete your press release Offshore Wind Market Deep Insights with Core Business Strategies 2018 - Siemens AG, General Electric, ABB, Ltd., EEW Group, Nexans, and A2SEA A/S here
News-ID: 1655740 • Views: 419
More Releases from Worldwide Market Reports
Quick Service Restaurant Market Development and Growth Analysis by ,NCR Corporat …
The Report Titled on "Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Market" firstly presented the c fundamentals: Scope, Definition, Classifications, Segmentation, Applications and Market Overview. This report studies the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) market Competition Landscape, Market Drivers and Trends, Opportunities and Challenges, Risks and Entry Barriers, Sales Channels, Distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. This report also studies the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) market size by players, regions, product types and end
Energy Trading & Risk Management (ETRM) Market 2019-2027 | Industry Insights by …
The Report Titled on "Energy Trading & Risk Management (ETRM)" firstly presented the Energy Trading & Risk Management (ETRM) fundamentals: Scope, Definition, Classifications, Segmentation, Applications and Market Overview. This report studies the Energy Trading & Risk Management (ETRM) Competition Landscape, Market Drivers and Trends, Opportunities and Challenges, Risks and Entry Barriers, Sales Channels, Distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis. This report also studies the Energy Trading & Risk Management (ETRM)
Patient Engagement Software Market | 2019-2027 Reviews of the Most Popular Tools …
Latest release from WMR with title Patient Engagement Software Market Research Report 2019-2027 (by Product Type, End-User / Application and Regions / Countries) provides an in-depth assessment of the Patient Engagement Software including key market trends, upcoming technologies, industry drivers, challenges, regulatory policies, key players company profiles and strategies. Global Patient Engagement Software Market study with 100+ market data Tables, Pie Chat, Graphs & Figures is now released
IT Solutions for Integrated Operating Room Market | 2020 Reviews of the Most Pop …
Latest release from WMR with title IT Solutions for Integrated Operating Room Market Research Report 2019-2027 (by Product Type, End-User / Application and Regions / Countries) provides an in-depth assessment of the IT Solutions for Integrated Operating Room including key market trends, upcoming technologies, industry drivers, challenges, regulatory policies, key players company profiles and strategies. Global IT Solutions for Integrated Operating Room Market study with 100+ market data Tables, Pie
More Releases for Wind
Wind Energy Technology Market
HTF MI released a new market study on Southeast Asia Wind Energy Technology Market with 100+ market data Tables, Pie Chat, Graphs & Figures spread through Pages and easy to understand detailed analysis. At present, the market is developing its presence. The Research report presents a complete assessment of the Market and contains a future trend, current growth factors, attentive opinions, facts, and industry validated market data. The research study
Global Small and Medium Wind Turbines Market 2018-2025 | Machinery Update : Berg …
Press Release – 20 Dec 2018 Research and Development News -- . . Latest Update "Global Small and Medium Wind Turbines Market Insights, Forecast to 2025" with Industries Survey | Global Current Growth and Future. ' ' This report presents the worldwide Small and Medium Wind Turbines market size (value, production and consumption), splits the breakdown (data status 2013-2018 and forecast to 2025), by manufacturers, region, type and application. This study also analyzes the market
Wind Energy Market Is Thriving Worldwide | Aegis Wind, Ainscough Wind Energy Ser …
HTF MI recently introduced Global Wind Energy Market study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2023. The market Study is segmented by key regions which is accelerating the marketization. At present, the market is developing its presence and some of the key players from the complete study are Aegis Wind, Ainscough Wind Energy Services, Areva Wind, Aris Wind, Berkshire
Monika Thiele: Wind-Worte
GALERIE SUPPER, Baden-Baden, gladly announces the exhibition Wind-Worte with recent works of the artist Monika Thiele (b.1966, Erfurt). The evening also marks the beginning of the CAB-Event, which will transform the city center of Baden-Baden into a vibrant place for art the following Sunday afternoon. Thiele is known for her narrative portraits which are characterized by a dense net of interfering threads, producing a stunning depth. The complex layering of
Global Small and Medium Wind Turbines Market 2017 - Bergey Wind Power, Gaia-Wind …
Latest Research Report titled " Global Small and Medium Wind Turbines Market Professional Survey Report 2017 " features Key Market Players, Segments, Applications. Report Presents Global Market Survey, Growth, Challenges and Forecast. This report studies Small and Medium Wind Turbines in Global market, especially in North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and India, with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2012 to 2016, and forecast to
Small and Medium Wind Turbines Market 2017-Bergey Wind Power, Gaia-Wind, United …
Ampair Evance Wind Turbines Endurance Wind Power Polaris America Windspire Energy Gaia-Wind Kestrel Wind Turbines Urban Green Energy ElectroVent MarketReports.biz, recently published a detailed market research study focused on the "Small and Medium Wind Turbines Market" across the global, regional and country level. The report provides 360° analysis of "Small and Medium Wind Turbines Market" from view of manufacturers, regions, product types and end industries. The research report analyses and provides the historical data along with current performance