|03-14-2019 08:13 PM CET - Media & Telecommunications||
Cleaning Robot Market to 2025 – Remit One, Remit Anywhere, FinCode, MTS, Girmiti Software Private, Grey Systems, ControlBox Corp. NextGen Systems UK, Fiserv
Press release from: The Insight Partners
According to a new market research study titled 'Cleaning Robots Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by type and end-user, the global cleaning robots market was valued at US$ 2,105.0 Mn in 2017 and is estimated to reach US$ 8,441.3 Mn by 2025. The report highlights the trends prevalent in the global cleaning robots market and the factors driving the market along with those that act as deterrents to its growth.
The residential application is expected to witness a rapid growth and drive the growth of cleaning robots market. The key players profiled in the report are Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG, Dyson, Ecovacs Robotics, Intellibot Robotics, iRobot Corporation, LG Electronics Co, Neato Robotics, Panasonic Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., and Samsung Electronics
Request Sample Copy is Available at:- bit.ly/2Fc7c82
One of the major reasons for high adoption of cleaning robots is the increasing busier life in urban areas. As urbanization is increasing at a higher rate in various countries and increasing competition in the jobs in urban areas, many people are busy and don't have spare time for the cleaning purposes. Furthermore, in the developed countries, hiring labor for cleaning purposes is expensive. Therefore more and more people are shifting towards automation for the cleaning activities.
Also, the applications of these robots are increasing and expanding to other industry verticals such as automotive, healthcare, logistics, warehouse, and others. Introduction of alternate powered robots for continuous operations and durability of the robots is one of the additional features which will further increase the demand of the robots. Furthermore, smaller size and ability to fit in smaller spaces helps the robot to clean in the areas that are not possible for humans. Also, hazardous environments, where human entry can prove fatal, can be cleaned by the robots. These advanced features will further boost up the demand for the cleaning robots in the coming years.
The global cleaning robots market has been segmented on the basis of type into floor cleaning robots, lawn cleaning robots, pool cleaning robots, window cleaning robots, and others. On the basis of end-user, the cleaning robots market is categorized into residential, commercial, and industrial. Geographically, the global cleaning robots market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM).
The report segments the global Cleaning Robots market as follows:
Global Cleaning Robots Market - By Type
Global Cleaning Robots Market - By End-User
Global Cleaning Robots Market - By Geography
Direct Purchase a Copy of this study at bit.ly/2HxBDHq
Reason to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Cleaning Robots Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Cleaning Robots Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1655393 • Views: 423More releases