|03-14-2019 07:35 PM CET - Media & Telecommunications||
Network Transformation Market Demand Analysis 2026: Top Key Players are Ericsson, Juniper Networks, Dell EMC, Arista Networks, Samsung
Press release from: Reports and Data
PR Agency: Reports And Data
The primary factors that are driving the rise of this market are the extensive demand for bandwidth requirement.
Market Size – USD 66.86 Billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 61.9% between 2019 and 2026, Market Trends – Growing trend of BYOD policy and rise in deployment of ITaaS and virtualization.
The Global Network Transformation Market is estimated to grow from USD 6.01 Billion in 2019 to USD 66.86 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 61.9%. The primary factors that are driving the rise of this market are the extensive demand for bandwidth requirement.
Other factors responsible for the boost in the market are the rising trend of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy, rise in deployment of IT as a service (ITaaS) and virtualization, and the partnership among market players for the development and promotion of enhanced networking systems.
Lack of proper skills and expertise in enhanced networking systems are the factors acting as restraints for the market during the forecast period.
Request for Sample Copy of Network Transformation Market Report @ www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1140
Further key findings from the report suggest
• The Global Network Transformation Market is estimated to grow from USD 6.01 Billion in 2019 to USD 66.86 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 61.9%. The primary factors attributing to the growth of the market are the extensive demand for bandwidth requirement, the rising trend of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy, rise in deployment of IT as a service (ITaaS) and virtualization, and the partnership among market players for the development and promotion of enhanced networking systems.
• On the basis of integrant (solutions and services), organization sizes, verticals, and regions. Solutions segment is further segmented into Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV), Network Automation and C-RAN.
• The NFV and SDN solution segment is expected to hold the largest market with revenue of USD 4.8 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 69% from 2019-2026. SDN changes the Wide Area Network (WAN) design by de-coupling the control and data planes, abstracting applications and centralizing network intelligence from the underlying network infrastructure. By using SDN data centers, telecom operators can install enhanced network programmability, automation, and control over their network. Also, SDN enhances the scalability and flexibility of WAN which later improves the network performance and availability.
• The network transformation market is forecasted to witness growth because of the increasing partnerships and joint ventures among industry players for the development enhanced networking systems; and a growing adoption rate of ITaaS, BYOD policy, and virtualization.
• North America is estimated to have revenue of USD 7.5 Billion in 2026, at a CAGR of 71% from 2019 to 2026, the largest market share in the network transformation market. Major factors responsible for the growth in the market are increasing trend of BYOD, deployment of smart connected devices. Organizations in the US have deployed new technology systems for upgrading the manageability and flexibility needed for adding new network capabilities and capacity.
• Major companies in the market are Cisco (US), Juniper Networks(US), HPE (US), Huawei (China), IBM (US), Dell EMC (US), NEC (Japan), Intel (US), Ericsson (Sweden), Samsung (South Korea), FUJITSU (Japan), Ciena (US), Accenture (US), GENBAND (US), AT&T (US), Arista Networks (US), and 6WIND (France).
Buy Network Transformation Market Report@ www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1140
Segments covered in the report:
Network Transformation Market, By Integrant (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Network Transformation Market, By Solution-Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
• SDN and NFV (Software, Physical Appliances)
• C-Ran (Centralization, Virtualization)
• Network Automation
• 5G Networks
Network Transformation Market, By Service-Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
• Professional Services (Deployment and Provisioning, Consulting, Integration, Transformation Optimization, Wireless Infrastructure Management)
• Managed Services (Network Monetization, Network Management, Network Testing, Network Audit)
Network Transformation Market, By Company Size (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
• Large Enterprises
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise
Network Transformation Market, By Industry Vertical (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
• Information Technology
• Media and Entertainment
• Energy and Utilities
Network Transformation Market, By Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
• North America
• Middle East & Africa
• South America
Read More @ www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/network-transformati...
Reports and Data. is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1655344 • Views: 509More releases