|03-14-2019 07:08 PM CET - Media & Telecommunications||
IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Market Analysis to 2026: Ribbon Communications, Radisys, WIT Software, Metaswitch, Cirpack, Ericsson
Press release from: Reports and Data
PR Agency: Reports And Data
The primary factors that are driving the growth of this market include an increase in the Long-Term Evolution (LTE) mobile subscribers across the globe, growth of the network infrastructure, low capital expenditure and operational expenses.
Market Size – USD 1.79 Billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 15.7% between 2019 and 2026, Market Trends – Increase network infrastructure around the globe and reduced CAPEX
The IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Market is expected to grow from USD 1.79 billion in 2019 to USD 3.71 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 15.7% during the forecast period. Low Operational Expenses (OPEX) and Capital Expenditure (CAPEX), and the growth of the network infrastructure and rise in the Long-Term Evolution (LTE) mobile subscribers are the major factors driving the IMS market.
Concerns over security in virtualization and the reluctance of telecom operators to move from the heritage infrastructures to a virtual environment are acting as a restraint for the market.
Request for Sample Copy of IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Market Report @ www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1136
Further key findings from the report suggest
• IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Market is expected to grow from USD 1.79 billion in 2019 to USD 3.71 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 15.7% during the forecast period.
• The launch of LTE, VoLTE and the demand for the global standard for network infrastructure and services have become the major drivers for the IP multimedia subsystems market. Apart from that, the study indicates that the biggest challenge for any telecom service provider is to operate their network at the lowest unit cost structure and open for new revenue sources and the IP multimedia subsystems help to overcome this challenge successfully.
• Among Integrant, the services segment is forecasted to hold the larger market share during the forecast period. The overall services segment has a major impact on the market’s growth. IMS services assist companies in reducing costs, increasing the overall revenues, lowering operational costs and improving the business performance.
• The mobile operators segment is forecasted to hold the largest market share during the forecast period. Mobile operators face numerous challenges, like intense competition, high OPEX and CAPEX, updating the legacy systems to meet the current demands for end-customers and low Return on Investment (RoI).
• North America is forecasted to account for the highest market size during the forecast period, followed by Europe. North America is the home to big telecom giants. In 2018, the US government rolled out the Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS) band for private operators and enterprises, which act as a catalyst for the growth of the market.
• APAC region is projected to witness strong growth in the coming years, as a large number of mobile and fixed operators in APAC region still use traditional IMS systems. Although, this trend is witness to change, as operators would gradually shift toward virtualized and cloud-based technologies.
• Major companies in the market include Ribbon Communications (US), Samsung (South Korea), Mavenir (US), Oracle (US), Ericsson (Sweden), Huawei (China), NEC (Japan), Nokia (Finland), ZTE (China), Athonet (Italy), Cirpack (France), Cisco (US), CommVerge Solutions (China), Dialogic (US), Interop Technologies (US), Italtel (Italy), Metaswitch (UK), Radisys (US), and WIT Software (Portugal).
Buy IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Market Report@ www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1136
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the IP Multimedia Subsystem Market (IMS) on the basis of Integrant, function, telecom operator and region:
Integrant (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2026)
• Professional Services
• Integration and Development
• Training and Support
• Managed Services
Telecom Operator (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2026)
• Mobile Operators
• Fixed Operator
Functions (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2026)
• Call Session Control Function (CSCF)
• Home Subscriber Server (HSS)
• Signaling Gateway (SGW)
• Media Gateway Control Function (MGCF)
• Media Resource Functions (MRF)
Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2026)
• North America
• Middle East & Africa
• South America
Read More @ www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ip-multimedia-subsys...
Reports and Data. is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1655292 • Views: 383More releases