|03-14-2019 05:58 PM CET - Media & Telecommunications||
Cognitive Radio Market Outlook (2017-2026): Top Key Players are Spectrum Signal Processing, Ettus Research, DataSoft, EpiSys Science, Thales Group
Press release from: Reports and Data
PR Agency: Reports And Data
The growth of the market for Technology and 5G is a crucial contributing factor for the growth of the market of Cognitive Radio, as it is globally adopted by organizations to enhance customer’s experience, gain a competitive edge over the wireless communication industry and improve the return on Investment (RoI).
Market Size – USD 4.1 billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 10.67%, Market Trends – Increasing Demand for 5G Technology.
The Cognitive Radio market is expected to grow from USD 4.1 billion in 2019 to USD 9.23 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 10.67% during the forecast period. Cognitive Radio has witnessed a quantum leap in the market as it improves satellite communications, helps to overcome radio spectrum scarcity, and provides enhanced quality of service. The ease with which cognitive radio detects a vacant channel and switch to it avoiding the occupied ones helps to optimize the use of available radio-frequency (RF) spectrum and minimizes interference to other users.
Request for Sample Copy of Cognitive Radio Market Report @ www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1121
Demand for 5th generation wireless systems is gaining traction with the surging data traffic, an increase in mobile devices a rising number of mobile applications. However, security concerns and high interference of channels are major restraining factors in the growth of the market. The organizations inhibit itself so as not to lose important confidential information.
Further key findings from the report suggest
• The growth of Cognitive Radio Market is directly fueled by the demand for application of 5G among its different application sectors such as in Telecom, Government and Defense, Telecommunication, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare. The driving force is the increase in demand for mobile devices and related mobile applications which raises a requirement for 5th generation wireless system which in turn boosts the Cognitive Radio Market.
• Cognitive radio finds its uses in various sectors including transportation, energy, and utilities, government and defense, telecommunication and healthcare. This technology also helps all other sectors such as the cable market and defense sectors. It also finds its usage in military applications providing a cost-efficient wireless system interference-resistant, mobile, frequency agile and scalable.
• With respect to the end-users segment, the government and defense segment is projected to hold the largest market size with a CAGR of 12% during the predicted period. Governments of various countries are focusing on enhancing and implementing advanced communication technologies, such as cognitive radios and Software-Defined Radio (SDR), to match the modern nature of warfare and for protecting its people too.
• The cognitive radio market for managed services is anticipated to show faster growth, due to the rise in adoption of third-party infrastructure services to manage the wireless communication devices in companies and across various industries. Managed service providers are responsible for all the hardware and software functions, while organizations are only concerned with updating and installing business applications and configuring company policies.
• Key players within the Cognitive Radio Market include BAE Systems (UK), Raytheon Company (US), Thales Group (France), Rhode & Schwarz (Germany), Spectrum Signal Processing (Canada), xG Technology (US), Nutaq (Canada), Ettus Research (US), Shared Spectrum Company (US), DataSoft (US), EpiSys Science (US), and Kyynel (Finland).
Buy Cognitive Radio Market Research Report @ www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1121
For this report, the market has been divided into segments on the basis of Component, End-Use Application, End-User, and Region:
• Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2026)
o Software Tools
Radio Control and Reconfiguration Tools
Policy and Configuration Database Manager
• Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2026)
o Spectrum Sensing
o Spectrum Analysis
o Spectrum Allocation
o Location Tracking
o Cognitive Routing
• End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2026)
o Government and Defense
• Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2026)
o • North America
• Middle East & Africa
• South America
Read More @ www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cognitive-radio-market
Reports and Data. is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
This release was published on openPR.
News-ID: 1655198 • Views: 419More releases